37 Happy Quotes Page 3
- If you're serious about living a happy, healthy and abundant life,
the key is to change your thoughts.
Alex Uwajeh, The Power of Positive Affirmations
- What age is happiest?
Had you asked me,
I would have made this plea:
the Now is best.
Wilhelmina Stitch, The Happiest Age
- Try to cheer another heart, and you will go the nearest way
to cheer your own.
- Think of the things that make you happy,
Not the things that make you sad
Robert E Farley, Thinking Happiness
Poems about Happiness
- Happy and positive people have a stable sense of optimism,
and they choose to maintain this no matter what situation lies ahead.
Because of their choice to remain positive and optimistic, they interpret
failures only as opportunities to grow and learn.
Carla Loving, Recovering From Control Issues
- "I realised that sorrow and happiness are just two sides of a coin.
No person in this universe can remain happy or sad for a long time."
Agatha Fauvel, Letting Go
Inspirational Quotes |
Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people
for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is,
we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people
or situations or to not accept situations.
Quote of the Day |
- Happy people are contagious. They usually love what they do
and their joy is refreshing.
Audrey Meisner, Like Yourself, Love Your Life
Considering the way the world is, one happy day is almost a miracle.
- The elated feeling of completing a task will make you happy, give
you a sense of accomplishment and set the momentum for you to
be more productive during the next set of tasks you're about to take on.
Joseph Help, Stop Procrastinating
- Happy people live longer, but what is there about living longer
that can make us happy? We are so indoctrinated to believe the
answer is 'nothing' that people of all ages laugh at the question.
However, with people over fifty, concrete answers to that question
begin to spill out in the moment that laugh ceases.
Ariele M. Huff, The Perks of Aging
- One of the common traits of Rich and Happy people is they have learned
into their unconscious far more effectively than the rest of the
They have learned to stop overriding it, and start trusting it.
John P. Strelecky, Tim Brownson, How to be Rich and Happy
- No one has the power to make you happy or sad.
People can make your life more difficult, unpleasant,
or even downright awful, but they cannot make you happy or sad.
Jo Roderick, Happy Now!
- In today's world, we're constantly rushing from one thing to the
next and struggling with information overload.
When was the last time you took a moment to be still and
ask yourself if you were happy?
Pia Edberg, The Cozy Life
"When we are happy, we express a desire to be social creatures, to
share our happiness with others - human or otherwise."
William Clark; Wendy Larson, Emotional Intelligence
- Some people are born happy. No matter what their circumstances
are, they are joyous, content, and satisfied with everything.
They carry a perpetual holiday in their eyes, and see joy and beauty
Orison Swett Marden, Character: the Grandest Thing in the World
- There is nothing worse than being alone, and when you
can have someone in your life that is like you, that actually does love you,
you want to keep them as happy as possible.
Cathy Pearson, How To Keep Your Man, And Be His 'One And Only'
- "Many people are not aware that they are already successful.
They tend to neglect the very things already in their life that will
potentially make then truly happy."
Rowena Cauba, Happiness
- Have you ever noticed how positive people are
happy people and negative people are miserable?
Riley Stevens, 50 Ways to Change Your Life in 50 Minutes
- You can create a long and happy life for yourself by daily
imagining what that would look like, so that it grows in your life
experience as a reality.
Ben Samson, Confidence Boosting Secrets
- Where do we first learn to be happy - or unhappy - from our mothers!
Jane Gilgun, Stories and Poems About Mothers
- You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique
to help lead you to the success as only you can define.
Being Yourself |
- Positive emotions such as joy, happiness and pride can boost creative,
Joanna Jast, Laser-Sharp Focus
- Research into happiness suggests that a planned pleasant
experience is more enjoyable than acquiring a physical object.
Jenny Rogers, Facing Redundancy
- Every person can enjoy luxuries, but you need to be happy
and patient without getting the feelings of jealousy as this emotion
will hold you back and snatch all the happiness of your life.
Amara Abid, 50 Things to Know About Living a Life of Luxury on a Budget
- Everyday talk to yourself positively. The more you repeat a
certain set of words, the more they become your reality - like affirmations.
You could make it as simple as, "I feel happy, I feel healthy, I feel terrific."
Alex Altman, Skyrocket Your Self-Esteem
Words of Encouragement |
- A beautiful thing starts to happen when women have more
energy, freedom, joy and happiness - you start to give to others
from a place of compassion and joy.
Charlene Richard, The Art of Saying NO with Grace and Respect
- One thing I read recently (and I have to admit, I can't remember where)
was that one way we can turn pessimism on its heel is to list the things
that makes us happy.
Mary DeMuth, Live Uncaged
- Smiling makes our brain think we are happy. When our brain thinks
we are happy, we tend to smile more.
Rachel Robins, Feel Good About Yourself
Smile Poems |
- So, if you aren't really happy or trying to hide something, your level of
enthusiasm decreases and becomes really evident through your body language.
Karen Johnson, Marriage
- Children thrive in positive environments, in places where positive
reinforcements help them to grow and be happy.
Rhonda Hart, Toddler Discipline
- A person can never be happy if he thinks ill about others.
A.S. Freeman, Thinking Rich Thoughts
Positive Thinking |
- Be happy first. And if you remember that truth, feeling good is the
cornerstone to manifesting
whatever you want in life. But the other implications is taking control of how you feel.
Dave Aschaiek, 9 Truths That Will Turn Your World Upside Down
- Only you can define your expectations for what you want to get out of a job,
and so only you can know what will make you happy.
Matthew Oleniuk, Quit Your Job!
- Instead of always working from a place of lack, of fearing that you're not
enough, that you don't have enough possessions, and that you'll never be
happy unless you get what you want, you can instead give yourself
permission to feel blessed now, and to work from a place of joy -
a place of already having something inside of you to share with the world.
Andrew Butcher, Stop Wanting, Start Having
- You are the creator of your reality. If you're not happy with your life it's
because you are letting your mind tell you that you are not happy.
Kevin Kerr, How to Be Happy and Live Life to the Fullest
- Though many may not tell you, there is essentially one thing you must
remember when you desire to be satisfied and happy in the life
you live and that thing one thing is a seven letter word called BALANCE.
Raymona Brown, Complete Equation For Personal Happiness
- Riches is also being happy in life, being successful in what you do,
being the best possible person you can be.
William Scaec, How to Get Rich