42 Be True To Yourself Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of enlightening be true to yourself quotes by a variety of wise authors and famous people.
When you are true to yourself and your own feelings, you are more likely to live an authentic and happy life. If you spend all of your time worrying about who you are and not living with your true nature, you will feel like you have shackles on your feet. So set yourself free, be yourself, love yourself, own your opinions and embrace what makes you unique. When you know something doesn’t feel right, your intuition will be the guiding light that shows you the way.
It’s your life, you only have one chance at it and if you want to be truly happy, you have to be truly YOU!
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Voyage upon life’s sea, to yourself be true, and whatever your lot may be, paddle your own canoe.
Linda J.T, Oceans of Wisdom
- Always stay true to yourself because you will never please everyone.
N.D. Harris, When The Loud Turns Silent
- Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you.
D.D.K. · 2012, Unpunishedbooks
- The signature of your soul does not sound its note until you are true to all aspects of yourself, as the complete being that you are.
Sarah Ince, The Parousia
- In order to move your life forward and be true to yourself, you must be willing to release all that is untrue.
Rhonda Britten, Change Your Life in 30 Days
Moving Forward Quotes
- At least if you are true to yourself , and grow into who you are , the other person can decide to accept you or not.
Jacob Teitelbaum, Three Steps to Happiness
- To be true to yourself means to be true to your greatest potential.
Pat Williams, James Denney,Coach Wooden
- If you are true to yourself, it does not mean that you are disrespectful to your friends and others around you. It only means that you do not allow others to define you.
Amrit Bansal, from Stagnation to Vibrant Living
- If you’re true to yourself, you may not have all the friends in the world, but you’ll be more at peace with yourself—and that’s a very strong and secure place to be.
Annie Fox, Ruth Kirschner, Too Stressed to Think?
- Stay true to yourself, true to your dreams—fight for them, work on them, and they will definitely come true.
Rasha Alajouz, Standing Tall without Heels
- Be true to yourself; put yourself first, don’t worry about anyone else or what they are saying or doing or feeling.
Kathryn A. Gossett, Challenging Encouragement
Put Yourself First
- Hold true to yourself. Keep your head held high no matter what happens.
Jo Macdonald,Note to Self: The Secret to becoming your own Best Friend
Keep Your Head Up
- There is nothing wrong with being true to yourself, especially when you’re called upon by your own true spirit. To not only say the words, but to also mean them and act on them.
Fred Larraga, A Perfect Relationship
- Being true to yourself and your personal potential is important throughout your journey. Never lose sight of your goals.
Kiera BloodRose, Understanding the Magickal Path
- Seize tomorrow! Be leaders! Live authentically! Be true to yourself!
Matthew Niermann, The Humble Creative
- To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, — that is genius.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, Ronald A. Bosco, Joel Myerson, The Selected Lectures of Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To be true to yourself requires you to do two things: Discover and choose.
Amanda Ford, Be True To Yourself
- Being true to yourself leads you into a state of being that is harmonious and peaceful.
Sylvia Bennett,RADICAL LIGHT
- Wen you are being authentic, you are being true to yourself, and this is what sets you free.
Elaine McGuinness, Unleash Your Authentic Self!
- To stay true to your nature is to stay true to yourself; to stay true to yourself is to stay true to your nature.
Dagonet Dewr, Sacred Paths for Modern Men
- It only matters that you stay true to yourself. If you stay loyal to what you feel, know, and imagine, the people you attract into your life will be your tribe, and you won’t have to put up an act to keep them.
SNAP Summaries, Summary & Analysis of Untamed
- If you keep going, stay true to yourself… it will be worth it in the end.
GREAT IGWE, Walking Tall In Tough Times
- Don’t change yourself just to fit into a group. You will be a better friend and can do so much more with your life if you stay true to your nature.
Steve Gilliland, DETOUR: Developing the Mindset to Navigate Life’s Turn
- If you stay true to yourself, others will definitely come to understand your sincere intent.
Daisaku Ikeda, The Way of Youth: Buddhist Common Sense for Handling Life’s
- Most importantly, live life, enjoy life, be free and be happy! Stay true to yourself. Never compromise your self-identity. Love yourself.
Dr Boikanyo Trust Phenyo, How I Got RICH Doing What I LOVE!
- When you’re true to self, you won’t stab your brother in the back or see him lack anything.
Rashante Porter, Rude Awakening
- There are always options and what’s important is that you stay true to yourself and make decisions which are right for you and based on what you can do while letting go of the rest.
Annie Lionnet, Brilliant Relationships 2e
- If you stay true to yourself and you constantly tell yourself that you will become successful, what other choice do you have?
Ashley Cain, A Woman’s Guide To Survival
- To come home to yourself means bringing life force, energy, intention, and focus into the dreams that are the hallmarks of the true you – your unique personal expression and soul signature.
Holly Shantara, Live Like A Life Star
- To live a life true to yourself, though, you must discover what in the world that self is. You have to find your true self so you can say, “This is who I really am.
Ilchi Lee, I’ve Decided to Live 120 Years
- Once you are aware of your true self, you can begin to adjust your attitude to match.
Brian Cassingena, The Mother of All Marketing Systems
- A successful life is defined by being true to yourself.
Matthew Niermann, The Humble Creative
- If you are living a lie, even a lie to yourself, you are not gaining anything. … Be true to yourself, and always respect yourself.
Tayvon Jackson, Poor Dad No Dad
- Always be true to yourself and your conviction. This is critical. If you are not true to yourself with conviction, you cannot deliver a believable message.
Martin Luther King, Charismatic to the Core:
- Listen to your heart and stay true to yourself.
Joann Napier, Denise Shortt, Emma Smith, Technology With Curves Tpb
Follow Your Heart
- Always be true to yourself. Falsity here will lead to falsity elsewhere. And even if you accomplish nothing else; to build up a true life and character in connection with the work of God, is itself a work of no small moment.
John BARKER (Baptist Minister, of Lockwood.), A Good Minister of Jesus Christ.
- Always be true to yourself and others. Never hide from which you truly are, as all you are doing is living a lie. Make the best of the life you got and be who you truly want to be.
Natasha Chamberlin, Chakras & Auras Course
- Always be true to yourself, do right and be afraid of no one.
Dorothea Gutzeit, Dorothea Gutzeit: Be True and Serve
- As you move forward, it is important to always be true to yourself and not settle for less than your vision of success.
Anthony Fasano, Engineer Your Own Success
- Always be true to yourself. You are what counts. Love yourself, for you are beautiful in and out. Be kind to you and others will follow.
Deanna Sulick, The Unseen Journey
Love Yourself Quotes
- Always be true to yourself and trust your instincts and your mindful observations.
Felix Cheong, Letter to My Son
- Always stay true to yourself because you are a one-of-a-kind original, and as they say, “everyone else is already taken anyway”.
Karen Stemmle, Dennis Stemmle, The Power of Setbacks
More Quotes to Inspire