Here you will find how to submit your poetry online to be published on our site. Over the years we have received many wonderful motivational and inspirational poems from many talented poetic authors and writers. We have published many of them online on our website – you can view our poem collections at: Poems by Topic
By sharing their writings our online poets have communicated their positive thoughts and their words of wisdom which has inspired and motivated many of our readers.
We often get emails asking if we will publish poems online, so the guidelines below have been written to assist you in determining if your poem is suitable for our site.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Poems
– poetry must be motivational or inspirational in nature, it must send a positive message
– poems must be original and not already on the internet
– poems should be no longer than one page
– you must be the original author of the poem
– submit your name and the year the poem was written
– we accept up to 5 poems per person
– all poetic styles accepted – rhymes, ballads, verses, couplets, etc.
– sorry, but we do not pay for poems, we provide free exposure for you by publishing your poems online
– all poems will be reviewed, submission does not guarantee publication
Email your poem to:
subject: poem submission
If Your Poem is Suitable for our Site and Approved
– we will publish the poem online on our site
– if your poem is accepted, we will email you and let you know where the poem is located on our site (due to the large volume of emails received, we cannot email every submission, we will only email those poets whose work has been accepted)
Please allow us at least 30 days to review your poem.