20 Capricorn Quotes
Here is our collection of Capricorn Quotes to help you understand more about yourself or the Capricorn in your life. Capricorn is one of the stronger more self-disciplined star signs, and usually turn out being quite successful in their work life.Capricorns are smart and their IQ is nothing to be challenged, if you find yourself in a debate with a Capricorn you better come prepared! You can always count on a Capricorn to make you laugh (if you get their sense of humour that is), and as a friend or lover they will be loyal and will be able to help you with your problems at a click of a finger for they are very worldy people.
Or if you are any of the other star signs see below for our collection:
Aquarius Aries Cancer Gemini Leo Libra Pisces Sagittarius Scorpio Taurus Virgo
- If Capricorns have their eye on something they will get it no matter how long it takes.
Therrie Rosenvald, The Persistent Capricorn
Keep Going Quotes
- You see, Capricorn is strength, he is inflexible and he is disciplined.
Noel Eastwood, Astrology of Health
Quotes About Strength and Courage
- Born into the Capricorn herd, you learn how to be patient, how to resist short-term gratification in place of long-term gain, how to build for the future and how to invest yourself fully in your longterm plans.
Sally Kirkman, Capricorn
- Capricorns enter every relationship with a purpose; in fact, they do everything in this way.
Mark S. Husson, LoveScopes
- Capricorn wants mastery. Mastery takes time. That’s OK. Capricorn builds — brick by brick — till the building is complete. Forget disposable accomplishments.
Matthew Abergel, Work Your Stars!
- Capricorns see work wherever they go and are happy working, for accomplishment is their goal.
Unknown Author, Orange Coast Magazine
- You know my style; I’m a Capricorn. I only pay attention to the facts.
Pat Morrissey/Havlin, The Case of the Crumbling Crystals
Common Sense Quotes
- I’m a Capricorn. We like challenges.
Unknown Author, Music Journal
- A Capricorn woman may appear shy or submissive, but she is like a rubber ball: You can push a dent into it, but the ball always springs back to its original shape.
Joanna Martine Woolfolk, The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need
- But the very elusiveness of your Capricorn personality can be hypnotically attractive. Like a riddle wrapped inside a sphinx, there seems to be a fascinating secret buried in your depths.
Joanna Martine Woolfolk, Capricorn
- It is the mortality of the world that Capricorn sees— its limitations, its inherent struggle, the very fragile nature of life, and the extreme vulnerability of the human animal.
Liz Greene, Howard Sasportas, Dynamics of the Unconscious
- Capricorn will invest time and money to alleviate mans suffering by structuring all that he touches.
Louis Turi, I Know All About You
- One of your greatest challenges, Capricorn, is to continue to climb up that mountain, hill, or obstacle and turn lemons into lemonade if possible. No matter how steep the climb, Capricorns are cautioned, “Do not get off.” You must continue the climb.
Dr. Atara, The Zodiac Conspiracy
- You must take all of your Capricorn foundational energy and use your gift to creatively visualize what you desire, want, or need.
Dr. Regina Atara Wead, 13 Sun Signs of the Zodiac
- I’m a Capricorn, so I usually get what I want by sheer persistence.
Unnown Author, The Hungarian Quarterly
- Capricorns like to be on top of everything , and even as small children , you’ll hear them say , “ It’s seven o’clock , why isn’t the cereal on the table?
Sylvia Friedman, The Stars in Your Family
- In Capricorn we have the triumph of matter, it reaches its densest and most concrete expression; but this triumph is followed by that of spirit. There is full expression of the earthly nature in Capricorn but also immense spiritual possibilities.
Kurt Abraham, Astrology as Path to Higher Consciousness
- Capricorn is the mountain and the person, the path and the one treading it. The two are inseparable. So when you reach the peak experiences of your life and the final stones are laid, stop and have a look around.
Malvin Artley, The Full Moons
- A Capricorn needs to learn to trust their heart as much as their head in order to find real, lasting love.
Heike Thieme, Little Wolf IV
- A Capricorn woman is on earth to teach women that they can be tycoons.
Robin MacNaughton, Power Astrology
More Quotes to Inspire