20 Fierce Quotes
Be inspired by our words of wisdom about being fierce! being fierce is not a bad thing, it shows you have the drive and determination to get the job done. Weakness thrives when you become complacent, just as passion fuels ferociousness. We hope these quotes can ignite your fury and get you motivated to propel yourself forward as either part of a team or as part of your own one-man army!
- He is fierce like a lion, yet humble in his demeanor.
Miriam Maron, Ancient Moon Wisdom
- One who is fierce leads….and leads well.
Heather Oden, Fierce
- Don’t discount the power and potential of your own fierce beauty.
Kimberly Wagner, Fierce Women
- We need a fierce heart and the willingness to face ourselves.
Spring Washam, A Fierce Heart
- And that then they would be as they ought to be, gentle to their friends and fierce with their enemies.
- I think you need a fierce, deep pride in the teaching profession, and a commitment beyond what most teachers that I know have been willing to make
- It was the beauty and the joy, fierce joy, that captivated her, and these seem far better categories for truth than reason ever has been.
Alex Joyner, Hard Times Come Again No More
- It was pitiable to see the strong man’s struggles in the stronger grasp of sorrows of which his fierce pride allowed no one’s observance.
Julia Louisa Dumont, Life Sketches from Common Paths
Words of Encouragement for Men
- Some bark only with fierce and open mouth, but will not bite; some do bark and bite; but the cruelest do either not bark at all, or bite before they bark, and therefore are more to be feared than any of the other.
Remains, Historical and Literary
- TODAY, I WILL BE FIERCE! I will claim my victory. I will conquer my fears. I will make my voice heard. TODAY, I WILL BE FIERCE! I will lead the way.
Bea Birdsong, I Will Be Fierce
- Be fierce! Be unstoppable; as obstacles come, make it a point to not let the stop you!
Bridgette Murphy, Bold, Fierce, and Transformed
Motivational Quotes For Work
- You must be fierce always in protection of love, and love is loyalty. And so I am proud to be fierce, and I am brave to protect my fierceness.
Brian Thomas Etheredge, Annu of the North
- A man needs to be tender at times, and a woman will sometimes need to be fierce.
John Eldredge, The Ransomed Heart
Love Quotes for Her
- You are fierce. In a state of fear, you live in doubt, insecurity, and scarcity. Fear drowns out the voices of your heart and soul, so you can’t live in alignment with their guidance.
Koya Webb, Let Your Fears Make You Fierce
- You are fierce. You are a lioness. You have ventured where few would go and showed up to lead and take charge.
Tabi H. Melhorn, The Blonde Mom Confessionals
Words of Encouragement for Women
- But you are fierce — you are unsubduable — you are no more to be touched in such moods than fire is to be touched.
Georgiana Marion Craik, Riverston
- If you are fierce and headstrong, you will learn nothing. If you are patient and gentle, you will learn all that you need to know; for Christ will teach you.
Charles Kingsley, Town and Country Sermons
- Then let us pay all our debts with a fierce love of honesty, and the world will be moved to participate in this great combat with truth.
Nicholas Reeves, The Power of Film Propaganda
- At the end of the day, literally and proverbially, the answer to the difficulties of sustaining my creative life lies in my fierce motivation to do so.
Sharon Louden, Living and Sustaining a Creative Life
- Your ferocious attitude in some battles is about your surrender to God’s ferocious power at work in you. The power God has given us to fight the good fight of faith doesn’t always require us to do something.
Cora Jakes-Coleman, Ferocious Warrior
More Quotes to Inspire