20 Summer Quotes
Find below words of wisdom about summertime. Summer is for most the chosen favorite time of year, from glorious sunny beaches to beautiful sunsets going down over the skyline, there’s a part of summer that we all love. The sun is good for the soul and mind and is a great natural anti-depressent. We hope these quotes will inspire you to get your shorts on and get out and enjoy the sun.
- Every summer has its own portrait and peculiar individualism.
Henry Ward Beecher, Eyes and Ears
- The sky was clear, the sun was bright and warm, and the scent of summer was everywhere.
Julie Garwood, Ransom
- No one misses the boat for eternal summer.
Gordon Phinn, Eternal Life and How to Enjoy It
Quotes That Make You Smile
- Summer brings smiles, sandals and salads. Spirits are higher and weights are lower.
Lisa M. Evans, Transforming a Pear Into an Hourglass
- No matter where you are in the world, the soft murmur of summer draws you in as no other season can.
S. L. Garber-Ortiz, Chasing Summerappreciation
- The air had that delicious freshness that follows a thunderstorm in summer.
Amelia Ann Blanford Edwards, Untrodden Peaks and Unfrequented Valleys
- It stays until fall, when the smoky golden hue of Indian summer starts to fade and the nights grow chilly again.
I. B. Wells, Women of Summer
- Summer days are long and joyous, life stretches out before them; why waste its hours with frets and fears about the future?
Frederick John Lazell, Some Summer Days in Iowa
- Sand on the floor makes no difference at our house in summer: we have all but moved outdoors for a few months.
Blair Stocker, Wise Craft
- I absorb summer’s deep array of color which adds beauty to my eyes.
Yvonne Martinez Ward, Ph.D., Living the Artist’s Life
- The rich and diversified flavours of summer fruit were sweet and pleasing to my taste; the genial sun that warmed me, and the cooling breezes that fanned me in the sequestered shade, pleased my feeling.
William GARRARD, Reminiscences of the late William Garrard
- What a wonderful thing is summer! the trees have forgotten all their bareness, and the earth its barrenness.
The Baptist visitor
- The early morning sun was warm; spring was transforming into summer.
D. Avraham, The Shepherd King
- In the warmth of Summer Fire, our emotional and spiritual love begins to mature as we learn to give and receive love freely.
Melody Scout, Soul of the Seasons
- See the blue pools in the squinting sun, Hear the hissing of summer lawns.
- It turns out that my first summer love was not a person but a place.
Joanne Dugan, Summertime
- Summer living is more leisurely, more hedonic, and less constrained.
Cindy Dell Clark, All Together Now
- Summer has always been my favorite time of year: I like the warmth, the sunshine, and the long days.
Katy King, Not every girl
- Before you immerse yourself in the joys of summer reflect for a moment on the passage through the past season and how it parallels your life.
Martha Karelius, You, Improved
- It does no good to rue the summer past.
Bob Norton, Two Strangers – One Soul
More Quotes to Inspire