21 Opinion Quotes
We are nothing but a collection of opinions, it’s what makes us human. Opinions when wielded by the educated and informed mind can be a powerful thing and can become the start of a world-changing idea or business. Not every thought you have is worth sharing but when you do have a strong opinion on something make sure it’s heard!
- Do not let someone else’s opinion of your dreams become your reality. Let your vision become your reality.
Christer Rasmusson, Turn Your Vision Into Reality
- If you let other people’s opinion throw shade on your vision, your confidence, or your action taking; then their opinion will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
JohnA Passaro, Wrestling Rules for Life
- Everybody has their own opinion but it solely depends on from which person you take the best opinion and decide to use it.
SUMANTH VALLABHANENI, TOWARDS GROWTH
- Thus, as many men, so the number of opinions; there are as many opinions as there are people; many men, many minds.
S.O.M.A.Soma’s Dictionary of Latin Quotations, Maxims and Phrases:
- Your opinion matters, especially if it’s supported by facts and observations.
Benjamin Proudfit, Writing Opinion Papers
- Don’t let other people’s opinions of you change who you truly are. Don’t let anyone take away from you who you really are.
Connor LaRocque, Life is Motivation
- Try not to be narrow – minded or overly opinionated.
Robert Keith Miller, The Informed Argument
Not Perfect Quotes
- In order to learn how to word your opinion you must realise that having an opinion alone is not enough; you must be able to “sell” it.
J Van Der Meulen, Elementary Social Skills
- You have your opinion. Your parents have their opinion. Your opinion and your parents’ opinion are in conflict, so you have a problem. If you make your opinion disappear, then there will be no problem. That is Zen.
Seung Sahn, Sungsan Tae Sŏnsa, Only Don’t Know
- Your opinions are but opinions, and you express them against our opinions.
Ge. Henr Francis, Opinions and Policy of the Right Honourable Viscount
- Attitudes and opinions are crucial aspects of people’s lives, and they influence the affairs of groups, organizations, and nations.
Stuart Oskamp, P. Wesley Schultz, Attitudes and Opinions
- What is true, cannot, with reason, be decided by the opinion of the many, or of the few; since the same thing when tasted, appears to some sweet, and to others bitter.
- Your opinion should almost have to be dragged from you. What you have to say is important, and you don’t squander your opinions willynilly.
Richard Templar, Find Your Happiness
- Support your opinion with clear and persuasive evidence.
Jeff Kolby, ACT Verbal Prep Course
- Be forthright and express your opinion assertively. You can offer your opinion by saying “I think” or “I believe” and simply finish the sentence.
Dawn Eichman, Messages to Woman
- Your opinion is your opinion, and you came to it through professionalism and reasoned thought.
Virginia Allen, Counseling in the Family Law System
- And if indeed it is yours, it collectively belongs to you because it is formed in your opinion. As long as you have that opinion, it will certainly be real.
Ramtha, Judy Zebra Knight, Ramtha, the White Book
- When you give your opinion, you are doing so after evaluating the evidence.
David Wilson, Strategies for Evaluation
- Develop your opinion using examples and reasons.
Bruce Stirling, Speaking and Writing Strategies
- I don’t let other people’s opinions of me determine what I do and don’t do. I don’t let other people stop me from pursuing my dreams, which is the ultimate goal that I am trying to convey here.
Simon Evans, Brain Fitness
- Don’t let other people’s opinions and wild ideas sidetrack you. It’s okay to get a peer to review your strategy, but in the end, you’re the one calling the shots.
Tony Rea, What They Don’t Teach You in Sales School
More Quotes to Inspire