21 RV Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of RV Quotes. Life on the road is the dream for many people, and it’s not hard to understand why! Spectacular views every day, nature all around you, and having the freedom to go anywhere in the world.
If your dream is to see the world, then traveling in an RV is probably the best (and cheapest) way to do it. I have to say from experience that sitting in a camp chair with mountains all around you is probably one of the finest experiences you can have, I would rate it as one of the greatest experiences of my life and I hope one day I will be able to do it again! If you are one of the many people that have opted for the lifestyle, then I salute you and will be joining you one day!
Our collection of RV quotes has been sourced by the experts of RV living and we hope you can use their words of wisdom to find your place on the road. Share with your RV friends and family.
- Life in an RV is quite the escape from the slow march toward whatever it is we call the golden years.
Maureen Anderson, The Career Clinic
- The greatest thing about the RV lifestyle is the people you meet and the camaraderie enjoyed.
Orange Coast Magazine – Oct 2000
- The RV lifestyle is a happy marriage of convenience and constant adventure.
Prevention – Volume 40, Issues 1-6
- I do love my RV and never mind staying in it but it can be pleasant to just zip around to other places too.
Barbara L. Brown, My Home Has Wheels
- RV living is not one lifestyle but many. Much of your happiness and success in full timing depends on finding just the right niche for yourself.
Gordon Groene, Janet Groene, Living Aboard Your RV
- The chief benefit of living in an RV is freedom.
Dorothy Ayers Counts, David R. Counts, Over the Next Hill
- RV life is exciting. What I like most is meeting new people. I like to talk and I can start a conversation with anybody, anywhere, anytime.
Mark Tavakoli, The Dead Man Is Alive
- The RV life is as much about socializing as it is about camping.
- The RV life is the gypsy life, the happy way to wander.
Westways – Volume 74
- So honestly, the nice part of living the RV life is that home is always where you are.
Lisa Samson, Finding Hollywood Nobody
- That’s what RV life is about, you know? Freedom.
Lorena McCourtney, Death Takes a Ride
- There’s something romantic about life on the open road, the flowing river or the boundless ocean. The unfolding is full of possibility, and poets, musicians and writers find it to be an endless source of inspiration.
Ian Adams, Cave Refectory Road
- Life on the road is one never-ending camping trip; if you keep certain items with you, you should be prepared for almost anything.
- RV holidays and family camping experiences are vital stimulants to healthy and productive family relationships.
Automotive News – Volume 52
- To see an RV in your dream means that you are feeling empowered. Alternatively, the dream is a metaphor to enjoy life to the fullest.
Michael Vigo, Whats in Your Dream
- The RV lifestyle is a cost-effective way to live your dreams.
Jeffrey Webber, RVing & Your Retirement Lifestyle
Dream Come True Quotes
- The RV lifestyle is a laid-back, easygoing existence.
Dominion Enterprises, National RV Trader
Enjoy the Journey
- If you’re a “homebody” and believe a 50 mile trip to a casino constitutes a long trip, you might not be an RVer.
Fred Zobel, Please Remember My Name…At My Funeral
- The RV lifestyle is a remarkable freedom from life’s leashes-homeownership, jobs that control us, clutter and chaos, and a ‘keeping up with the Joneses’ mentality.
Marc Bennett, Julie Bennett, Living the RV Life
- RV living is all about taking your time. Stopping to smell the flowers and enjoying the scenery.
Bob Cliff, Rv Living
Enjoy Life Quotes
- RV living is a way to travel while bringing the comforts of home along with you.
Michaela Cavallaro, Retire Faster, Smarter, Richer
More Quotes to Inspire