22 Fall Quotes
Have a read through our collection of fall quotes.
If you’re lucky enough to live near a deciduous forest, Autumn or Fall, has got to be one of the best times of year hasn’t it? Those stunning colors before the leaves finally fall; a signal to the forest and to the animals to get ready for the cold of winter. We hope that you revel in the Autumn changes – the leaves, the mulch and the sweet smell of rain. Please enjoy these wonderful Fall Quotes and remember that every season is special!
For every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3 v1 (KJV)
- Fall is a time when nature dresses in its many beautiful colors.
Laura Coffman, Special Moments
- Fall is soothing and is a kind of homecoming , from outward flow of energy to calming down and starting introspection .
Jasbir Singh Sethi, Fall and Colored Leaves
- The sheer persistence of divine blessing becomes clearest in the Fall.
Martha E. Stortz, Blessed to Follow
- I notice all the sensations the fall season awakens in me and feel gratitude and joy for the colors and sounds and smells. I celebrate the wonder of leaves.
Nathalie W Herrman, Daily Enlightenments
- Fall is a glorious flameout.
Jim carrier, A Colorado Autumn
- Mother Nature paints surrounding hillsides with brilliant shades of red, yellow, orange, gold and brown, creating a breathtaking landscape. The sunny days become shorter, the sky bluer, and the air crisper.
Peggy Toney Horton, Somewhere in Heaven My Mother is Smiling
- For as each leaf falls reluctantly from the twig where it has hung the summer through to find its final rest , its lifework done , a tiny bud giving promise of a new year’s verdure is revealed by the loosening stem .
J.B. Lippincott, Transactions of the New York Institute of Stomatology for …
- They will shed their leaves in autumn, their true nature will lay naked and bare for all to see.
Orlandina Balan, Seasons of Her
- As spring takes us into summer, summer eventually retreats and the days grow shorter and the dog days of summer lead us into fall.
Mike Holst, The Best of Mike’S Meandering Mind
- Like the hearts of good men when riled , the depths of wide lakes stay cool in the autumn months while their surfaces boil .
Martha Ann Selby, The Circle of Six Seasons
- It is a time of year when summer’s memories are cherished and promises of enduring friendship through autumn and winter pledged.
Edward Glover, A Motif of Seasonsbooks
- Fall brings you the spiritual lesson of being grounded and rooted in good health and sound mind; otherwise you will be susceptible to high winds blowing you in several directions like falling leaves.
Cassandra George Sturges, Success & Beauty Is an Attitude
- But autumn is a bittersweet time, a reminder that in life there is death and in death life as the natural system partially shuts down after a spectacular season of harvest and fulfillment.
Marcia Bonta, Appalachian Autumn
- Autumn embodies the energy of change , transformation , and release.
Grant R. Lambert, Falling Leaf Essences
- In the autumn mornings, the trees look like toffee apples.
Shamim Razaq, Genetic Makeup
- The hush was complete; autumn odors stirred my memory.
Joseph Kent, Blue Images in Sunshinebooks
- Even the leaves seemed reluctant to “tuck in” for the winter and kept clinging to the branches week after week in all their fine, colorful array.
Janette Oke, The Winds of Autumn
- As dyed in blood, the streaming vines appear, While long and low the wind about them grieves; The heart of Autumn must have broken here, And poured its treasures out upon the leaves.
J.G Holland, The Century
Quotes That Make You Smile
- You see, the multi-colored genesis of autumn releases your blitheful spirit, and encumbers the wild will never. Feelings of warmth, joy, and hope direct the positive thrust of your life away from the melancholy.
John P. Gawlak, When Memories Nudge You Softly
- Crunching through orange and yellow leaves on the walk home from school…watching the Indian corn, pumpkins and scarecrows going up on the neighbors’ front porches…making a nest under the apple tree in the backyard with a blanket and good book to read so we could dream and soak up the chilly fall air until we were called in for a hearty dinner of pork chops, sweet potatoes and apple cobbler. These are my favorite memories of autumn.
Gooseberry Patch, Autumn in a Jiffy Cookbookhalloween
- On this perfect autumn day, the sun is whispering warmth from its position halfway between the peak of noon and twilight’s horizon as it silently hangs in the clear blue sky.
Dave Jensen, Remember the Rain
Life is Beautiful
- The warmth of the sun, the busy activity of bees, insects, and small animals were all indications that it was fall and the winter season was just around the corner.
Casey Camden, Bummy and the Coach
More Quotes to Inspire