23 Crazy Quotes
Here is our collection of crazy quotes.
Life makes you crazy, people make you crazy, or maybe you’re just plain old crazy! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being a little bit crazy, it usually means you are able to think outside of the box and use your imagination.Some of the world’s greatest geniuses past and present are labeled “crazy”, perhaps because of their unconventional ideas and unique ways of living. Of course, as we know there is the side of crazy that isn’t so fun to experience, it’s all about finding that balance. As long as you’re not ‘out of control’ crazy you can definitely use craziness to benefit your life in a positive way! So today embrace crazy, embrace individuality, embrace living!
- You need to be a little crazy. Crazy is the price you pay for having an imagination.
Julie Tallard Johnson, The Clue of the Red Thread
- Only someone who is crazy can survive the ups and downs that a business brings. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and move on. It’s a start.
Barry J. Moltz, You Need to Be a Little Crazy
- Be spontaneous. Be wild. Be crazy. Be anything but normal!
Monroe Mann, Jay Conrad Levinson, Guerrilla Networking
- The point, however obvious, is pretty fundamental: you need to be a little crazy to change the world, and you can’t really fake it.
Peter H. Diamandis, Steven Kotler, Abundance
Change the World Quotes
- Love can make you crazy! Being in love can make you happy or sad — all in a matter of seconds. It’s like a crazy roller coaster.
Kenise A. Etwaru, The Good Wife and the Other Woman
- Crazy people are like a tuba gone wild. They ignore the sheet music and begin playing their own tune, overpowering the rest of the orchestra.
Dr. Mike Bechtle, People Can’t Drive You Crazy If You Don’t Give Them the Keys
- Through all the distractions in this crazy, mixed-up world, live as though your life is sacred and precious and meaningful and important in the whole scheme of things… because it is.
Donna Fargo, Ten Golden Rules for Living in This Crazy, Mixed-Up World
- We all need to find our solace in this crazy world we live in!
Rachel Adams Lee, Nina Rowan Heller, Lost to Found in 90 Days
- Sometimes being crazy is the only way.
James A Moore, The Last Sacrifice
- Crazy? Perhaps. But in the end, my decision and subsequent hard work paid off tenfold.
Scott Gerber, Never Get a “Real” Job
- I can live with being thought of as crazy. I will not live a life full of competition, jealousy, lies, and destruction.
Cathy Jackson Carr, But God Gave Me Common Sense: Sometimes It’s Better To Love
- Sometimes you have to be crazy to achieve success.
Don Daniel Ortiz, The 99 Success Secrets of Jesus
- Sometimes you have to be crazy to fight back.
- My life is crazy and chaotic and very messy, but also rewarding and filled with love. A real life is filled with laughter and pain, highs and lows.
Amber Stewart Broken and Beautiful
- Of course I’m crazy, but now my craziness will pay off!
Barbara Brooker, So Long, Princess
- There’s great comfort in knowing nobody else is as crazy as you are.
Hunter S. Thompson, Ancient Gonzo Wisdombooks
- Maybe it sounds crazy, and that’s ok because I am crazy, but I like being crazy. Being crazy has its benefits and its advantages.
Frisco Jarvis, Don’t Mind Me; I’m Just Crazy
- The only way to fight crazy and win…is with an aptitude for a higher degree of crazy …activated within a clearly defined plan.
Elliot Benjamin, Ph.D. The Creative Artist, Mental Disturbance, and Mental Health
- It’s crazy that some of the most powerful and influential people on this planet have faced true adversity and suffering throughout their upbringing.
Michael Crossland, Everything Will Be OK: A Story of Hope, Love and Perspective
- To Successfully talk to crazy, you need to know why irrational people act the way they do.
Mark Goulston, Talking to ‘Crazy’
- Mad can mean to be angry, and it can mean to become mad, to become crazy.
M. Guy Thompson, The Death of Desire: An Existential Study in Sanity
- You only get one life. Be weird. I can be just as weird as I can be crazy. But that’s a whole other story.
Laura Hansen, I AM NOT A CRAZY FEMALE
- Remember, it’s the “crazy” ones who- change the world.
Rowan Gibson, The Four Lenses of Innovation
More Quotes to Inspire