26 Cowboy Quotes
Be motivated by our collection of Cowboy Quotes. If you are used to living life on the edge then these quotes are for you. Grab your saddle, Grab your horse and enjoy these quotes.
- Today’s cowboy must know more than how to handle horses and cattle.
Ramon Frederick Adams, Cowboy Lingo
- Come on, Cowboy. Let’s go and see the girls.
Louis Hamelin, Cowboy
Best Friend Quotes
- Cowboy. Heroes. Lean and lanky, sitting tall in the saddle and wearing a white hat, riding wild and free across the plains, defeating outlaws and rescuing the defenseless
- No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.
Author Unknown grandfarther
- Sometimes a cowboy isn’t perfect but you got to love him anyway.
Jennie Marts, It Started with a Cowboy
- The best person to develop your gaited horse’s smooth saddle gaits is you!
Brenda Imus, The Gaited Horse Bible
- The cowboy horse is a working partner, one with strength, stamina, speed and cow sense.
Adrienne Leugers, David R. Stoecklein, Carrie Lightner, The Cowboy Horse
Quotes About Strength and Courage
- A good cowboy knows his limits and those of his horse, and when he finds himself in a position for which, on that particular day, he isn’t qualified, he will give it up without being told or asked to do so.
John R. Erickson, Panhandle Cowboy
- There’s a time to move fast and a time to move slow. Only a good cowboy knows when.
- To the outsider it’s hard to comprehend, but any cowboy can tell you that rodeo gets in your blood, almost like an addiction. It’s a craving that can only be satisfied by going on to the next rodeo.
Rosamond Norbury, Behind the Chutes
- Times have changed. Any cowboy can find a wife — an’ a home — an’ maybe a gold-mine.
Munsey’s Magazine 1914
- “If a cowboy sings on a stage, and no one is there to hear him… can he make a living?”
Amy Yasbeck, With Love and Laughter
- If a cowboy can’t ride his pony, what’s the point?
Anne Caryl, Back to Reason
- Welcome to Hi Lo country, where cowboys work hard, fight hard, play hard, live hard and have one heck of a good time being cowboys (well, most of the time).
Max Evans, Rounders 3
Long Quotes About Life
- Now, you can be assured that cowboys work hard, but they also play hard.
United States Congress, Congressional Record
- Real cowboys are gentlemen.
Bill Pieper, Belonging
Words of Encouragement for Men
- Sugar, if you want to lasso yourself a decent cowboy, you need to give yourself every advantage.
Kimberly Raye, The Braddock Boys
Words of Encouragement for Women
- The cowboy rides his horse for miles, To watch the herd with songs and smiles.
Albert J. Harris, The Magmillan Reading Program
- A true cowboy knows there is always more to learn when it comes to a rope. In the same way you will find that there is always more to learn from God’s Word as well.
Tyndale, Learning the Ropes Bible NLT
God’s Word The Bible
- Cowboy. Sit tall in the saddle, your eyes on the horizon, Don’t let your worries get you down.
- Don’t worry, little one. I adore you. More than a cowboy loves his horse
Maxwell Dickinson, A Country Mile
- That is, folklore has it that a cowboy loves his horse and his girl, in that order.
- I loved riding cutting horses. Good horses. Not in the show ring — just for my own pleasure
- A real cowboy did not overinterpret; that was left for religion or for sermonizing intellectuals, who were few and far between.
Robert Heide, John Gilman, Box-office Buckaroos
- The cowboy’s horse is what separates him from vagabondage and migratory labor.
John R. M. Wilson, Cattle, Horses & Men of the Western Range
- Don’t grab your saddle unless you have to. No cowboy worth his beans pulls leather.
Helen Rushmore, Cowboy Joe of the Circle
More Quotes to Inspire
1 thought on “26 Cowboy Quotes, Inspirational Words of Wisdom”
I’m extremeⅼy impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your
webl᧐g. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it youгself?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a
grеat bl᧐g like this one these days.