23 Power Quotes
Be inspired by our words of wisdom about power. Power is what humans have strived to achieve since the first civilizations, what you choose to do with it is what defines you as a person. With power comes respect and we all want people to respect us, and most of the time you don’t need to be in a positon of power for that to happen. So without further hesitation, feed the power within you and read our collection of power quotes.
- You have the power within you to overcome every situation. It is all in your mind; if you can conceive it, you shall receive.
Setjhaba Msibi, The Power Within You
Law of Attraction Quotes
- I have the power to lay down my life, and I have the power to take it up again .
- Power can be used where it is found.
Thomas Henry Burrowes, The Pennsylvania School Journal
Short Inspirational Quotes
- Power and fame, as means, are perfectly legitimate and worthy objects of desire, but not as ends.
Charles Bray, The Education of the Feelings
- The secrets of life and death are within my understanding. I have the power to upset the balance of existence.
Charles Lane Roberts, The End of All Things
- The deepbreath trigger becomes a reminder to you that you own your own emotions, and you have the power of choice!
C. Roy Hunter, Master the Power of Self-hypnosis
- You have the power to change your own life yes you can ask people to help and support you, but the bottom line is it is all down to you, what you chose to see and how you choose to live your life.
Charlotte Hall, Only You Have the Power
- Money is the being, having, doing power of the mind affirm “my mind power is money”
Jasmuheen, Cruising Into Paradise
- It can be intriguing, because power can be surprisingly complex. It can be enticing, because power can be seductive. But it can also inspire and uplift and exalt, because power can be used to help people accomplish marvelous things.
Blaine Lee, The Power Principle
- The positively powerful person, a rigid and complacent person, or the resistant person? Whom would you give the raise to?
Sugar Pup Productions, How to Be A Positively Powerful Person Learning and Practice
- A powerful person is anyone who has influence over another person. Notice that we said influence, not control.
Peter Biadasz, Richard Possett, Powerful People Are Powerful Networkers
- Create powerful thoughts, through having faith, so that your mind and intellect are filled with these powerful thoughts.
Brahma Kumari Pari, How to Think
- The key to developing powerful people skills and approaching new relationships with the right attitude is, first and foremost, to take a long, hard look at yourself.
Heather Hansen, STTS
- As the leaders and believers of Christ we must choose to use the power of life, especially in the new avenues of personal expression!
Jared Meredith, A New Way To Fight
Christian Quotes About Life
- However they choose to use the power, it shapes their lives and ultimately helps them decide how best to live.
Greg Benage, Sam Witt, Mark Chance, Dawnforge
- Real power is passive.
Nick Davies, Hack Attack
- Power Can Be Positive. Power Is Visible and Invisible.
Pamela Davies, Crime and Power
- Thank you for your love, guidance, power, and inspiration, which all enable me to fulfill my purpose in life.
Love and Life
- Justice is power. Above all else and greater than all else is the power of justice.
W. K. C. Guthrie, William Keith Chambers Guthrie, A History of Greek Philosophy
- When you can tune in to the power of your soul, your mind and body will naturally follow.
Tanaaz Chubb, The Power of Positive Energy
- Unity is power however-diversity becomes strength when harnessed.
Reinier Geel, Strategic Management
- Our human failings and flaws are unavoidable, but they can become sources of power and inspiration when we decide to acknowledge them and use their insights to launch the lives we desire and deserve.
Polly Campbell, Imperfect Spirituality
- A leader whose primary motivation is power will aspire to be strong and to influence others.
Anna E. Flynn, Leadership in Supply Management
Strength and Courage
More Quotes to Inspire