24 Cloud Quotes
Here is our collection of imaginative cloud quotes that we hope you enjoy reading and sharing with your fellow cloud lovers!
We all spend too much time looking down at the ground, where we will inevitably miss out on things going on around us.So take more time or even a moment in your day to look up and appreciate the sky above you. Watch the clouds as they float on by and let them spark your creativity and imagination.
Clouds come in all shapes and sizes and just like us, clouds are unique and tells their own story. Just remember even if it’s a cloudy day, above the clouds the sun still shines brightly and will never go away.
- Step outside of the thoughts and observe them. Do not entertain them, just allow them to pass like clouds in the sky.
Fearne Cotton, Calm
- The search for happiness as the most important goal in life is directly connected to the will to remain young forever, to remain beautiful and strong, whereas the bitter truth that life passes like a cloud is a reminder that nothing stays forever.
David Guttmann, Finding Meaning in Life, at Midlife and Beyond
- I will shine again even though I know the clouds of life will come-and go; again I will be strong and determined.
Shirley Jones-Witcher, From My Heart
Strength and Courage
- The clouds remind me that life isn’t always clear blue sky, and sometimes the sun is obstructed.
Lawrence Mollot, Letters to the Wise One
Life is Hard
- Memories are like clouds, moving restlessly between heaven and earth, stimulating imagination and stirring emotion.
Clay in Art International
- He shall not see the torment in my soul, the cloud in my mind.
Truth-seeker and present age
- Whether you are watching the clouds from your window or from a grass field, you will feel pleasure and relaxation, forget your worries and ponder about the uncertainties of human life, just like clouds gathering and separating unpredictably.
Hoàng Hải Phạm, Sa Pa in the Midst of Clouds
- By watching the clouds, one can often predict the storm.
The World Book Encyclopedia
- My pavilion soars and I float with the clouds.
Chinese Literature, Essays, Articles, Reviews – Volumes 3-4
- They rinse their mouths with jade liquid ” and drink the wine of gold. Leaving the universe behind, they float with the clouds.
University of Michigan. Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies
- Clouds have a way of breaking disappointments.
- Clouds and cloudscapes are the greatest free show on earth. It doesn’t cost a penny to look up and feast your eyes on the view.
John A. Day, The Book of Clouds
- The blue sky, with the soft, white clouds, make me feel happy often just to see them, and they are so much better than the gray, cloudy sky we have when it storms.
Mary W. MACLAIN, Keeping open house
- Even rain clouds or storm clouds make me feel comfortable and secure.
Mani Feniger, Journey from Anxiety to Freedom
- The forms of clouds are not less beautiful or expressive than their colors.
The Friend – Volume 30
- The darkly rolling clouds now grandly bright, The startling cracking peal proclaims its height; Now slowly comes the calm.
Spero (pseud.), Imagination; an Original Poem
- I saw nothing but clouds. Imagination?
The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction
- See how the clouds fly past this morning, as though they’re in a hurry.
Poh Seng Goh, Dance with White Clouds: A Fable for Grown-ups
- There is a silver lining behind every cloud
The Railroad Trainman – Volume 11
- So may the Christian heart endure the storms of life. The Sun of Righteousness is behind every cloud of sorrow.
Charles D. Helmer: An Earnest Life of Faith
- God is behind every cloud and sees all our shadows.
Lettie Lavilla Burlingame, Her Life In Pages
- Clouds are the embodiment of chaos and complexity.
Gavin Pretor-Pinney, A Cloud A Day
- Those who can raise their thoughts to heaven will always have clear days, because the sun always shines above the clouds.
Peter Sekirin, Leo Tolstoy, A Calendar of Wisdom: Daily Thoughts to Nourish the Soul
- The clouds remind me that you just never know. There are surprises at every turn and almost anything is possible.
Mariellen Gilpin, Discovering God as Companionpossibility
More Quotes to Inspire