24 Weird Quotes
Here is our collection of weird quotes that we hope will inspire you to embrace your quirky ways. Remember… you’re only weird in the eyes of the beholder!
I love being weird! Being weird is what makes life a little more interesting and the people that I gravitate towards are often of the curious sort too.Being weird is what gets me through my day, when life becomes too serious we can easily get bogged down and depressed. So dig deep and find that indifferent side of yourself and share it with the world, after all… we are all here to entertain each other!
Embrace your weirdness, it’s a gift!
- Don’t think like everyone else. Don’t be afraid to be weird for being wise.
Craig Groeschel, WEIRD
- I’d rather be weird and awesome than acceptable and dull.
John Leonard Koehler, My Inflatable Heart
- I may be weird but not stupid. Pretending gives me an advantage. The less anyone knows about you, the better. Everybody’s weird.
Jeff Schilling, Changing Michael
- I LOVE being weird! That weird kid that loves crazy music. That weird kid that does not follow tradition or follow the crowd. That weird kid who does not do everything that everyone else does, but infact- the opposite.
Shalimar Ali, The Vampire Dancer Saga
Be Yourself Quotes
- All the great thinkers, leaders, activists and so forth, in mankind’s history were weird, different people. They weren’t ordinary. It is what set them apart from the rest of the pack and secured their names in history.
Ceaser Casardo, Words From Above
- I love being Weird and I love reading and I love learning and there is nothing wrong with that.
The WHS Review
- Weird people can teach those of us who struggle to stand out and be noticed how do so more effectively.
Laura Morgan Roberts, Lynn Perry Wooten, Martin N. Davidson, Positive Organizing in a Global Society
- Do you stand in your uniqueness, or do you hide what makes you wonderfully weird?
Mia Michaels, A Unicorn in a World of Donkeys
- Love is weird. And weird is good.
Peter Vu, Paper Cranes Don’t Fly
- When you start living as your true self, and embrace your weirdness, you give permission to those around you to be their true selves, and they will be grateful.
- I’m more than ready to meet and surround myself with anyone who is awkward, weird, a warrior, a fighter, a lover, a creative, a thinker or a giver.
- Count it a blessing, a good thing, when you are labeled a weirdo, because to accomplish great things, you have to be different, you have to be weird.
Ceaser Cardoso, Words From Above
- Embrace your quirks and be your unapologetically weird self. Being authentic means being real.
Julie Schooler, Embrace Your Awesomeness
Be Yourself Quotes
- Being different is awesome, it’s a gift, being weird is a gift, and an extension to how awesome you are. Plus, there is no such thing as weird.
- Once we understand the terrain of who we are, we have a better idea of the direction we need to take to get to our wonderfully weird destinations.
Drake Hunter, Wonderfully Weird
- Dreams may be weird and wonderful, as the world we seem to perceive is weird and wonderful, but it all accords to a certain basic logic.
Gary Cox, How To Be A Philosopher
- I think weird is the new cool, don’t you?
Kelly Sullivan Walden, It’s All in Your Dreams
- Life is a weird, messy business, and there is just no getting around that fact.
Mark T. Conard, The Philosophy of the Coen Brothers
- Time is a weird thing. Sometimes you can appreciate a moment that’s gone more in the present than you did when it was actually happening.
Timothy Ferriss, Tribe of Mentors
- I find it so weird that every little thing we do has an effect on the rest of the world.
Chris Hughes, You Bantering Me?
Change The World
- The universe is a weird and wonderful place. It is probably weirder and more wonderful than we can ever hope to imagine.
Martin Rushton, Outsoaring the Shadow
- I prefer weird and wonderful objects for people to interact with. I like things that make a person curious or cause them to laugh out loud.
Rosie Daykin, Let Me Feed You
- I believe everybody exists in imperfection, and that imperfection makes us unique. And to be unique is to be weird. And to be weird is to be different. And to be different, is the greatest gift of all.
Abdullah Qureshi, The Pessimistic Illusion
- If you cater to the normal, you will disappoint the weird. And as the world gets weirder, that’s a dumb strategy.
Seth Godin, We Are All Weird
More Quotes to Inspire