26 Gift Quotes
Here is our collection of thoughtful Gift Quotes that we hope you enjoy reading and sharing with loved ones.
Gift; what a beautiful word. When you receive a gift from a loved one, it shows the appreciation of the love that person has for you.
Gifts are a wonderful way to show how we feel, they have an immense power to brighten someone’s day, but I’m sure you don’t need us to tell you that you have already been given the most amazing gift, the mother of all gifts – and that’s the gift of life.
So give yourself a gift today and have a good read through some of the best gift quotes, sourced from who we believe to be experts on the matter!
- Search within yourself to discover your gifts that are meant to be shared with others.
Mildred Dennis, Less Than an Eagle, More Than a Duck & Other Stuff
- The gift of life is freely given to us, and is fulfilled in our freely giving back to God our lives for one another.
James H. Kurt, The Most Holy Trinity and the Four Corners of the Universe
- It is through the gift of awareness that we come to be in the world, and to be aware of our existence.
Joe Hahn RYT, The Five Gifts
Meaning of Life Quotes
- Time is a precious gift that allows your fulfillment.
Philip Guy Rochford, Reflective Empowerment: Empower Yourself
- Every new day is a gift and we should always welcome it with a smile.
Tony Bennis, Overthinking: 27 Most Powerful Steps to Stop Overthinking
- The Universe says, if you cannot accept my small gifts, In the future, I won’t offer you any bigger ones.
Umesh Balkrishna Mody, DARE TO DREAM
- Our time is a precious gift that will be multiplied only when it is corralled by the good story of the gospel.
Ashley Hales, Finding Holy in the Suburbs
God’s Word the Bible
- There is no sweeter gift that we can give a friend or receive from a friend than the gift of forgiveness.
Karol Ladd, Terry Ladd, Power of a Positive Friend GIFT
- You must recognize the Seeds God has already stored within you. Your Seed is any gift, skill, or talent that God has provided for you to sow into the lives of others around you.
Mike Murdock, 31 Reasons People Do Not Receive Their Financial Harvest
- You were born with unique, undeniable gifts. In your quietest moments, you can feel them yearning to awaken.
Erin Stutland, Mantras in Motion
- The best gifts in life are when we see the goals that we have accomplished in our life.
Patrick James,The Greatest Weather Ever
- When we stumble, we are overwhelmed and confused. We must rise above our frustration and fear, and we must never lash out. We must rather go forth with the blessed gifts of peace, forgiveness, and compassion.
Michael A. Wacker, The Gift
- When you see life as a gift, you will embrace every aspect of your life, and learn to love and accept every part of you.
Mary E McGovern , The Reason We Are Here – The Truth
- Life may be the best path and guru; we are all automatically on it, and its ultimate gift is the gift of enlightenment.
Tara, In the Dawn Of Enlightenment
- Love is the greatest gift one could ever give, and it is the greatest gift one can ever receive.
Dr. Sylvia Black, PhD, Nothing Can Separate You From God’s Love
- We might say that color is a gift – a gift that comes from or expresses a dimension that can be seen as distinct and additional to the normal world we live in.
Eo Omwake, The Art of Fine Art
- Embrace your gifts, talents and divinity and strive to evolve daily toward the direction of your best version possible
Ogor Winnie Okoye, The Soul Compass Collections
- My life is a gift, a gift I must open every day.
Esther Portalatin, Life Is a Gift
- Everything you have, experience, or acquire is a gift that enables you to grow and live well.
John W. Alston, Life is a gift … don’t trash it!
- The willingness to be present and available for another is an immeasurable gift.
Christopher Chapman, Seeing in the Dark: Pastoral Perspectives on Suffering from
- Life is a gift. Every day is an opportunity — every moment a privilege.
A Network for Grateful Living, Everyday Gratitude: Inspiration for Living Life as a Gift
- The stars are a gift from the Creator to us. We were given the stars in love, in a burst of unbounded joy and beauty.
Christopher Chapman, Seeing in the Dark
- The arrival of a child is a gift of hope that reaffirms our belief in the future that God continues to make new.
Herbert Anderson, Susan B. W. Johnson, Regarding Children
- A gift from the heart is always cherished.
Marta Perry, Lydia’s Hope
- We must no longer live within the flood of regret but rather choose the blessed gift of hope.
Michael A. Wacker, The Gift
More Quotes to Inspire