29 Chasing Dreams Quotes
Let these chasing dreams quotes encourage you to go after your dreams. We have collected the best, inspirational quotes about chasing your dreams. So go after them, don’t stop!
When faced with discouragement or failure it does not mean you should stop chasing your dreams.If you believe in your dreams then you should go after them. Learn from failure, let it take you one step closer to achieving your dreams.
Sometimes, we feel like we are like a dog chasing his tail, if you feel this way then set your goals, write them out, set action plans and time frames and most importantly take action. You will then find you are chasing your dreams but you are catching up with them rather than running in circles!
- “I’ve learned that dreams can be challenging, can sometimes feel intimidating, and are always worth the SUCCESS they can bring.” Darren Hardy
Words of Encouragement
- “Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the action stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.”
- It’s not enough just to dream of your ideas. You’ve got to take action to bring about their creation.Doreen Virtue, The Courage to Be Creative
Quotes about Ideas
- Don’t let your dreams become your regrets, chase them, go after them!Catherine Pulsifer
- Working toward your dreams starts with a planning phase, for which we need adequate time and attention.
Maya Green, Resolution Evolution for Moms
- You see, the human mind is the last, great unexplored continent on Earth. It contains riches beyond our wildest dreams. It will return anything we want to plant.Earl Nightingale, How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds
- Overall, Michelle Obama’s life and legacy helped demonstrate that women can be successful through hard work and commitment, and that no dream is beyond the possible. Alice Cruz, Michelle Obama: A Biography
- Your dreams should be YOUR dreams. They shouldn’t be based on what anyone else says or does. Tim David, THiNK
Inspirational Quotes for Students
- “It may be those who do most, dream most.” Stephen Leacock
- “A thought can be like a cloud just floating by, but a dream sticks to our minds like Velcro and becomes part of us.” David DeNotaris
- When you chase your dreams, you set a positive example for everyone who sees you doing it. When you achieve your dreams, the journey you went on to get there impacts an untold number of people.Mel Jolly, Becoming Future You
- If you will dare to reach down inside your soul and feel around a bit, you will find a long forgotten dream. Lucas Cunningham, Self-Esteem
- “Each person out there has potential to do great things. But very few of us actually have the courage to pursue our dreams. We are limited by our own fears, society and the judgment coming from other people.” Ian Berry, Coaching
- Early morning is the best time to dream, to think, and to clear your mind. The rest of the day is filled with obligations that slowly leech away your brain power, energy, and focus. Samantha Westwood, Rise and Shine!
- Be strategic and resilient in the pursuit of your dreams. Tiffany D. Jackson
- “Too many people give up on their dreams because they’re unable to see the path ahead, or they never start because the road appears too long, dark, and narrow, so why even try? If a person were to stand at the edge of his or her dreams and contemplate the journey, he or she would never take the first step. Jake Anderson, Martin Luther King Greatest Quotes and Life Lessons
- “The next time you’re moodily sitting in your office, wishing you were living your dream instead, answer the following questionsï¿½ or answer them now!” Suzanne FalterBarns
- Too often we tell ourselves we aren’t smart enough or attractive enough or talented enough to pursue our dreams. We buy into what others say about us, or we put restrictions on ourselves. Nick Vujicic, Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life
- If you give up on your dreams, what’s left? Jim Carrey
Quote of The Day
- The world has become your free agent, and anyone, even you, can become an overnight success, or “go viral” in ways that we never dreamed of in the past. Teresa de Grosbois; Karen Rowe, Mass Influence
- Dreams don’t meet you halfway. It doesn’t work that way. Determination fuels you. Mike Babcock, Rick Larsen, Leave No Doubt
- “You realize that the distance between your Dreams and Reality is called action. And you work towards your dreams every day.” Rahul Badami, Affirmations: 4 Reasons why Affirmations don’t Work
- “Many people aren’t successful due to the fact that they’re lazy. Self-discipline is a big key when chasing a dream or goal.” Julius Williams, Rules To The Game
Self-discipline is a key factor to success and achieving your dream.
- When you chase your dreams, you begin to live your dreams. Scot McKnight, One Life
- In the pursuit of your dreams, then, ask yourself if you are truly building a business or just chasing money. The difference between the two activities is quite fundamental. Kerry Gene, Finish What You Start
Dreams Come True Quotes
- “To reach your dreams and truly get rewarded, you will have to make sacrifices. That might mean you choose to get up a little earlier than usual or you choose to give up your TV time.” Ace McCloud, Sales: Communication Skills
- “Sometimes its easier for someone to live in fantasy land dreaming about their life being successful. Other than actually taking action to make that idea come to fruition.” Alex Altman, Time Is Money
- “Before I am crucified, let me quickly say that fulfilling the dreams of our parents for our lives is not terrible, if the dream is in line with our dream.” Jide Adeniba, You Can Have It If You Really Want It
- “It is one thing to want to do it, I understand, and quite another to actually turn this dream into a working plan. There are some alternatives to starting, however. One thing that I would suggest is to set about doing extensive research into the aspects of what your dream entails.”Byron Pulsifer, Dreams To Reality
Inspirational Quotes about Chasing Your Dream
Don’t Stop Chasing Your Dreams Quotes
Best Dream Chasing Quotes
We hope you have been encouraged to go after your dreams, chase them, be persistent! Your dreams are your hopes for your future. Make it a future that you are now only dreaming of. By chasing your dreams you will turn your dreams into reality!
You may have to change some things in your life, but it will be worth it. It is your choice, take the action required. Someday you will look back and be glad you did or you will look back with regret that you didn’t!
More Inspiring Quotes