29 Storm Quotes
Here is our collection of inspirational and wise Storm Quotes.
If you are currently navigating stormy weather in your life, you must remember that there is always calm after a storm. It will not last forever, and although you may not be able to see it right now, you will have valuable lessons to learn from the storm that passes through.We hope our collection of Storm Quotes help you to wait out the storm in hope of brighter days, for these days will come and you will have grown. If you have recently survived one of life’s storms then use your knowledge to encourage and motivate others to never give up.
- When the storms of life are pouring down on you, muster up the courage to dance and bless the things that life has given you.
Steve Rizzo, Motivate THIS!
- Only God can turn the emptiness of loss into the fullness of His vision. Your storm and mine allow us to experience His power to multiply anything given into His hand.
Jan Harrison, Life After the Storm: God Will Carry You Through
- The rainbow follows the storm and the darkness. It thus symbolizes the truth that “weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
Monday Club (Boston), Sermons on the International Sunday-school Lessons for 1876-19
- The eagle does not escape the storm, it simply uses the storm to lift it higher. In fact, it rises on the very winds that bring the storm.
Lois Evans, Seasons of a Woman’s Life
- With every storm we face, an angel is in the shadows awaiting his cue to step up with a message of hope and encouragement.
Glenn Procopio, So That’s Why I Keep Doing This!
- There are only two things you can control when your storm strikes: your attitude toward the storm and your actions during the storm.
Guy G. Goodell, What to Do When Your Storm Strikes
- Every storm we face—whether it’s heavenly or hellish or human in origin—brings a fresh invitation for us to love our neighbors.
Mark Stibbe, Riding Out the Corona Storm
Love and Friendship
- It’s finally over. Our prayers are answered. The storm has passed. We’ve got a testimony wrapped up with a bow, ready to take on the world.
Ken Gire, At Peace in the Storm: Experiencing the Savior’s Presence when you need him most.
- Storms come and go, and with every passing storm there is a new lesson to glean from.
Pastor Jimmie Duran, Peace in the Midst of the Storm
Life Lessons Quotes
- It’s okay to be afraid, but just know that God can give you the peace you need even in the midst of the storm.
Sharel E. Gordon-Love, Change Me for My Season (Peace In The Storm Publishing Presents)
- After a storm hits help is on the way.
Emily Rose Funderburk LPC, Through the Storm: Helping Marriages Find Healing After Hurt
- Storms do not choose their victims according to any stature, despite how anointed and close you are to God, in the journey of life everyone’s boat will at one time or the other encounter the rocking, but what determines your victory is how you view and react to your own storm.
Okechukwu Victor, Storms Of Life: How to Triumph the Stormy Ocean of Life
- You may not believe it now, but your storm could be viewed as a gift.
Vernon Brewer, Why?: Answers to Weather the Storms of Life
- Character cannot grow in ease and pleasure, only through suffering is the soul strengthened. After the storms of life are past, we will wake up on the other side in the sunshine of God’s love.
Don Givens, Storms of Life
- Souls need to be tempered in the clamor of the storm. They must be shaken by the seething waves to learn the stability of love.
Archbishop Luis M. Martinez, When God is Silent: Finding Spiritual Peace amid the Storms of life
- People need to feel compassion. If we don’t take the time to be restored, then the storm will have an effect on our whole lives. Do not let the storm enter into you.
Danny Bentsen, The Storms of Life
- I encourage you to be strong and learn from your storm so that when you come out you will be able to encourage someone else going through a storm.
Delphon Coker, Surviving the Storms of Life
- The day after a storm, the sun shines. They come and they go. Learn to rise above your circumstance. Never give up.
Rose Campolo, Weathering the Storms of Life: Stories of Miracles and the power of prayer.
- The storms of life can make you better or bitter.
Dr. D. K. Olukoya, Victory Over the Storms of Life
- But if all you see is the storm, you will not be able to see the way of escape.
Toyin Omoyeni, Powerful Prayers To Calm The Storms Of Life
Open Minded Quotes
- The rainbow is a reminder that the storm is over. You do not have to endure that storm again.
Valentine Mozee, Storm of Life: The Battle Rages On
- When a storm comes it’s supposed to be a perfect opportunity for the best to be drawn out of you: your best attitude, your greatest gifts, your strongest abilities along with a very authentic personal story that’s not fabricated with exaggeration.
Frank L. Dickerson, Storms of Life: My Story and Yours
- The act of living sets everyone up for the potential of storms in our lives.
James Wyckoff, Storms of Life
- If there’s no learning that comes from the storms of life, then the tragedy is compounded.
Bill Hybels, Finding God in the Storms of Life
- We have to remember that if we are obedient, have faith and endure then this storm will somehow work for our good.
Vonya Knighton Green, Going Through the Storm of Your Life
- There is always light at the end of every tunnel, just as there is calm after the storm.
J. O. Y. Aladetan, Over the Storm of Life: God’S Word & Covenant Promises Prevails
- Most of the time we cannot change the circumstances that bring about a storm, but we can change how we respond to the storm.
Terry Lyles, The Secret to Navigating Life’s Storms
- The way through the turbulent waters of life is not found on a map but by staying close to the one who can navigate and guide us because he himself passed through the greatest storm.
Bob Wenz, Navigating Your Perfect Storm
- It is not a question of whether we will encounter a storm, but when and how we will navigate and survive the test.
Pat Day, When All Hail Breaks Loose: Weathering the Storms of Life
More Quotes to Inspire