30 Deep Quotes
Indulge in a variety of deep quotes for your mind and soul. Deep thinking is a vital part of our existence, and although there is not much time in the day due to the rat race of life, we have made this easier for you!
Whether you are searching for clarity or just pure inspiration to help you on your journey of self discovery, you have come to the right place.
Our mind is a fortress to many emotions and sometimes it is good to sit back and reflect on how they impact on our decision making and actions.
So with no more delay, delve into the deep and inspire the soul from within.
There are deeper reasons, which reason cannot understand.
- Always remember to be your best friend first and foremost Love yourself first and it won’t matter what people say About your indifferences and blessings.
Peter Peveto, Deep thoughts
Love Yourself Quotes
A vast space. A deep well. For love and positivity to come pouring in.
Charlene Hicky, I Must Be A Mermaid
- Destiny the elongated version of it, is a destination where are you going to end up according to your choices, your thoughts, your attractions, your manifestations, and everything you allow in and put out.
Peter Peveto, Blinded By Your Sight
Man transcends himself either toward another human being or toward meaning.
Victor E. Frankl, The Will To Meaning
- As wisdom gathers momentum, it penetrates more and more deeply into the nature of things, culminating in the full and comprehensive understanding called enlightenment (sambodhi).
Bhikkhu Bodhi, In The Buddas Words
So whether we are feeling happiness or shame , that emotion comes from deep within, and for a reason.
Dr Bradley Nelson, The Emotion Code
- The soil of our mind has to be cultivated for the seed of the truth to take such hold.
Mahatma Ghandi, The Bhagavad Gita According to Gandhi
It’s beyond our mind. But our soul knows everything in deep subconscious layers.
Osho, Third Eye And Mysteries
- Thinking differently can change everything. It reminds me of what happens when you look at a piece of art. Some see beauty, and others only see lines on canvas.
Danielle Wagasky, Living a Beautiful Life on Less:
What you don’t know can’t hurt you, but what you think you know certainly can.
Isaac Lidsky, Eyes Wide Open
- An emotion so strong, that it sometimes, allows you to be wrong, in your own thoughts, in your own being, it can blind, and betray, what you believe and display.
David Shah, The Explorer
Turn suffering into achievement, use guilt to improve yourself and use the knowledge that life is short as a spur to action.
Victor E. Frankl, Man’s Search For Ultimate Meaning
- She does not crave excitement or distraction, and has discovered that through quiet contemplation she can find a deep, restful stillness within herself.
Claus Böckmann, Soulful Living
When you let go of the shell that covers your true nature, you discover the radiance of your authentic Self.
Inna Segal, The Secret Language Of Your Body
- Diligence helps start you on your way, but the real solution to these obstacles is learning to enjoy your practice. One simple, powerful way to do that is to intentionally savor all feelings of physical comfort and deliberately cultivate the pleasure that can be found in quietness.
Culadasa, The Mind Illuminated
I remain an optimist if only because I’ve never found much advantage in the alternatives.
Garry Kasparov, Deep Thinking
- As such a powerful force, it’s no wonder artists and poets, as well as scientists, have remained enthralled for thousands of years with the subject of attaining love.
Jeanne Segal, Feeling Loved
Maybe: there is something in my heart for you; And something so deep you can never know.
Rabiosa Kar, Deep Love
Love Quotes for Her
- And trust that your kindness has made me love you deeper than if I deserved your love
Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
Your deep brain can’t always distinguish between what you perceive and the interpretations you attach.
Rory Miller, Living in the Deep Brain
- Sadly, most people can’t say that. They don’t know God’s will for their lives. They don’t have a vision—a mental image—of their future. They’re like water, just going with the flow, following the path of least resistance. But any old fish, even a dead one, can float downstream.
Andrew Wommack, The Power Of Imagination
Poetry, love, and feeling give you a depth, a warmth. You become more melted, you lose your coldness. You become more human.
- Drop the fear—the fear was taken up by you in your childhood unconsciously; now consciously drop it and be mature. Then life can be a light that goes on deepening as you go on growing.
Deep, deep inside of you there is either tightness or there is release. There is either tension and holding or there is ease and flow.
Carrie Arlah, The Great Book Of Karma
- By pushing the envelope on life, taking risks, articulating your deepest desires, gathering support, and being fearless, you will not only become happier; you’ll die without regrets.
Caroline Adams Miller And Others, Creating Your Best Life
- There is a deeper dimension of knowledge that already exists within the consciousness of every person. It’s the core foundation that allows each of us to flourish.
Chantal Burns, Instant MotivationDeep link to workout
- Like a magician who pulls the never-ending scarf out of his mouth, keep writing, keep crying, keep expressing until you have nothing left. Then see what remains.
JILL SYLVESTER, LMHC, TRUST YOUR INTUITION
- People who are all alone with their despair carry twice the weight of it with half the strength, and are frequently overcome with these thoughts.
Ken Stifler, Suicide, Despair, and Soul Recovery: Finding the Light of God
- In other words, the deeper cause for our suffering is not the inability to get what we want. It is the craving that is obsessed with getting it.
Thubten Chodron, Good Karma
More Quotes to Inspire