29 Pick Yourself Up Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of pick-yourself-up quotes to remind you that through some of life’s darkest storms come the bluest of skies.
Life is full of twists and turns and bumps in the road; this is what makes it unpredictable and exciting all at the same time.
How we deal with life tests is a testament to our character, also how we learn from our falls and then pick ourselves back up again.I genuinely believe that every time we fall or fail, that is our opportunity to pick ourselves up and try again, learn from our mistakes, and grow taller, stronger, and more courageous.
Remember, you are the only person who can pick yourself up when you are down. You need to have your own back in this life, stop worrying about yesterday, and focus more on tomorrow. We cannot change the past, but we sure as anything has a say in our futures.
So pick yourself up, stand up tall and never give up!
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Just pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep going.
Patricia Wooster, Ignite Your Spark: Discovering Who You Are from the Inside Out
- When your love life throws you a curve ball, sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and start over.
Adele Parks, New Beginnings
- Now, there always seems another opportunity around the corner to pick yourself up for – and a chance to face your fears.
Ed Cowan, In the Firing Line
- Either you pick yourself up and dust yourself off, or you stay down and cower in the corner.
Sonya Green, Reinventing Myself
Get Back Up
- If you stumble, pick yourself up and keep going. Don’t be intimidated by your mistakes, failures, or embarrassments. Instead, use them to build up your treasure trove of experience.
Deborah Brown-Volkman, Coach Yourself to a New Career
- If you had a rough day yesterday, today is a new one, don’t carry yesterday with you. Pick yourself up.
Daisy Lucas, Harmonious Dance of Dark and Light
- Don’t give up and don’t get discouraged. Pick yourself up, get back on track, and keep going.
Dr. Jamila Williams, You are ABLE – Awesome. Bold. Legendary. Empowered
- If you can pick yourself up and keep going, you’ve probably got the temperament to survive.
Alecia T. Devantier, Carol A. Turkington, Extraordinary Jobs in the Service Sector
- Pick yourself up after each “failure” and keep going. The significant challenge is to recover from difficulty; not merely to continue, but to get up and start over when needed.
Michel A. Bell, Business Simplified: Serving people, becoming better
- Pick yourself up, wipe yourself off, start all over again.
Patricia M Jackson, Henrietta: Book #1 in the House of Donato Series
- Stay focused and believe in yourself. If you suffer a setback, so what? Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get right back at it.
John A. Michailidis, Beginner’s Guide to Building Wealth Buying Houses
- Pick yourself up and start working towards a happier future.
Matthew Trent, Overcoming Self-Doubt
- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back on the road to living by your principles rather than your feelings.
Joshua Medcalf, Jamie Gilbert, Burn Your Goals
- Do what’s scary, what’s hard, what’s uncomfortable, and what pays off in the long-run. Be ready to fail, let yourself fail. Fail in the way, in the place where you want to fail. Fail. Pick yourself up and fail again.
Trung Nguyen, Naturalopy Precept 9: Attitude
- I want you to know that you can get back up again. You need not wallow in despair, corruption or deceit. You can live again. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on.
Sherman D. Manning, American Dream, a Search for Justice
- One great challenge in life is to pick yourself up after a demoralizing blow or a crushing defeat and get back in the battle.
Beverly Nickles, Over Power
- With calm determination you simply pick yourself up and get moving again, steadily toward the goals you have chosen.
Kevin Gifford, 101 Doses of Attitude and Inspiration
- Don’t have a defeatist attitude. Think positive. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps. When you get knocked down by life, grab hold and pick yourself up and get back in the game on your own.
Reneé Gatz, Wise Words & Witty Expressions
Positive Attitude Quotes
- You are a survivor. Not backing down when things get tough. Pick yourself up.
Elliot Adam, Fearless Tarot: How to Give a Positive Reading in Any Situation
Strength And Courage Quotes
- Everyone gets heartbroken; it’s part of life. It’s how you pick yourself up that matters.
Kenneth Madu, Why Women Do What They Do
- Learn to weather life’s storms by standing strong. Pick yourself up, start again, and keep going.
Eva Herz, Walking in Love: Journeying into Emotional Healing
- Resilience means you are able to go through challenges and pick yourself up even when things are difficult. The warrior lives within all of us.
Shanila Sattar, Breathe: 33 Simple Breathwork Practices
- When you recognize you have fallen short, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, offer yourself some kind words, and simply begin again.
Shonda Moralis, Breathe, Mama, Breathe: 5-Minute Mindfulness for Busy Moms
- Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. Take a breath.
Amanda Ford, Be True To Yourself
- You will need to risk failure in order to reap fulfillment. If something doesn’t work, pick yourself up and move to the next skill.
Richard H. Pfeiffer, Creating Real Relationships
Taking Risks Quotes
- Be brave and strong, pick yourself up when you fall. Be yourself and let no one tell you who you are.
Jo Watson, Not Just a Holiday Romance: Burning Moon
Pick Yourself Up Quotes
More Quotes to Inspire