31 Family Love Quotes
Here is our collection of beautiful family love quotes. For the majority of us family is our number one, they are special to us in many ways and life wouldn’t be the same without them.
- Your child has an “emergency need” to know that you love him and he loves you in return.
Jennifer Garden, Parenting Children with Love and Empathy
- Whatever new technologies or strategies may come, three things will never be outdated when it comes to caring for children: love, empathy, and patience.
Rachel Davids, Parenting a Child with Autism
- When you have kids you love them unconditionally, you would do anything for them. When they start showing you that love back it becomes indescribable.
Kyle Headley, Babies: A Dad’s Eye View
- Hold your head high, look the world in the eye and know that as a mother you can succeed, because of your undying love for your child.
Carol Rigby, A Mother’s Worth
- Kinship care is, by very definition, all about the ‘wider family’. A child in kinship care still has a wider family, although a reconfigured one.
David Pitcher, Inside Kinship Care
- “Our life journey is so much easier with the love and support of family and friends, but we often forget to take the opportunity to truly, deeply thank them and show our appreciation.”
Beth Bunchman, Cultivating Gratitude
Quotes About Love and Friendship
- I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.
- In the end what all humans have in common is that we all want to love and be loved.
Fiona Werle, Building the Sandcastles of Life
Love and Life
- We get married to feel the blissful belonging and love of family life, and we feel happy amid of our loved ones and children.
Subhashree Rout, Live Your Balanced Life Now
Family Bonding Quotes
- Every family is dysfunctional, whether you want to admit it or not.
Funny Family Quotes
- Having a close and caring family is a beautiful dream, but a dream without a plan isn’t worth a nickel. However, a dream with a workable plan may be worth a million bucks.
Dr. Rich Melheim, Holding Your Family Together
Blended Family Quotes
- I’m very at ease, and I like it. I never thought I would be such a family-oriented guy; I didn’t think that was part of my makeup. But somebody said that as you get older you become the person you always should have been, and I feel that’s happening to me. I’m rather surprised at who I am, because I’m actually like my dad!”
- Take your child’s hand and caress it, speak soft words and make sure that he/she knows he/she is loved.
David Lawson, Anxiety Relief For Kids
Cute Love Quotes
- Family love helps ground adolescents in a foundational way; a place to rest one’s feet, to feel on solid ground and look out into the world.
Robin Theiss, Motivating Adolescents
- Our connection and emotional bond with our children should be the base of our influence – rather than the use of power
Carole Saad, Kids Don’t Come With a Manual
- Given time, love, and compassion, fatherless boys can, indeed, grow up into marvelous men.
Gina Panettieri, The Single Mother’s Guide to Raising Remarkable Boys
- One of the greatest joys we have in life is the calling, with God’s help, to shape our children’s hearts and guide them in God’s amazing truth, love, and grace.
Ruth Schwenk, Faith Forward Family Devotional
- Families are good for kids because they need the nurturing, protection, wisdom, discipline, and guidance of a man and a woman who love them deeply
Ruth Schwenk, For Better or for Kids
- Respect, just like love is earned, not demanded at the end of the day.
Dorcas Station, How Fathers Lose Their Kids’ Love
- When you spend one-on-one time with kids, you’re giving them set boundaries and the stability they need through love, time, patience.
Caroline Stone, How Do You Discipline A Toddler
- After a really hard day at work, is there anything better than walking through the door and feeling little arms wrapping themselves around you and being told how much you’re loved?
Jacqueline Shakespeare, In this moment
- For a child to develop a healthy level of confidence and self esteem, they need to feel that they are loved by those who are closest to them and have a strong belief in their own capabilities.
Nadim Saad, Raising Confident Kids
- Most of the disruptive, unhealthy and unacceptable behaviour displayed by any child is a cry for attention, love and connection with their parents or carers.
John Adjei, Parenting Your Best
- It is essential for you to focus on being lovingly responsive in your interactions in order to maintain a close bond with your children.
Henry Quilaq, The Imperfect Parenting
- Unconditional love involves loving the child for who she is regardless of her actions or behavior. It is about listening and understanding, supporting and encouraging.
Darryl Cross, Growing Up Children
- Smiles and laughter are a great way to trigger endorphins, which foster a child’s sense of pleasure and empowerment.
Rachel Rubin, Parenting the Strong-Willed Child Now
- It’s a wonderful thing to be loved and wanted – small kids excel at making you feel like the most important person in the world!
S.K. Dover, How NOT to Screw up your Kids
- You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.
- I’ll tell you what I’m grateful for, and that’s the clarity of understanding that the most important things in life are health, family and friends, and the time to spend on them
Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor
Irish Quotes and Sayings
- “Leading your family will start with repentance. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve laid on my face in the living room while the family was asleep and asked the Lord to forgive me.”
Jerrad Lopes, Step Up
- Let’s show our family and friends what faith is. Let’s teach them how to trust God and believe His word.
Lynn R. Davis, I Am Positive
More Quotes to Inspire