31 Wonder Quotes
Let these wonder quotes encourage you to never lose your sense of amazement and admiration. Keep your curiosity alive and question the things that you wonder about. There are so many things in this world that can bring wonder, we just have to be aware and think the whys and the hows.
- Wherever life takes us, there are always moments of wonder.
- In writing about wonder I am writing above all of what it means to be human.
Michael Mayne, This Sunrise of Wonder
- Allow yourself to be an artist, scientist, creator, inventor, and explorer. Embrace the wonder of being alive right here, right now on this incredible planet, with these, your fellow travellers.
Bernadette Russell, The Little Book Of Wonder
Live Life Quotes
- Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.
- In short, wonder is everywhere if we but have the consciousness to discern it.
Norman C. Habel, Rainbow of Mysteries
- I think it is important to find wonder in the everyday and part of that wonder can be found within.
Mary Beattie,The Quest for Meaning
- Life is full of wonder. We taste it in our childhood, lose it as we grow up, and if we are lucky catch the magic again in those precious moments which make life a joy
Jack Haas, The Way of Wonder
- If you compressed the whole of Earth’s unimaginably long history into a single day, the first humans that look like us would appear at less than four seconds to midnight.
Simon Lewis, The Human Planet
- We often ask ourselves just how large a truly comprehensive compendium of the world’s wonders and curiosities could ultimately be.
Joshua Foer, Atlas Obscura
- As early as the 1860s Blavatsky showed the West that spiritual wonders and extraordinary teachings were to be found in Tibet.
Peter Kelder, Ancient Secret Of The Fountain Of Youth.
- Wonder is the seed of knowledge.
- To witness the full scale of the Great Barrier Reef however one idea would be to take a helicopter or scenic flight. Getting up above the reef will show you just how vast and how amazing this natural wonder truly is.
Daniel Hardie, Travel 49 Natural Wonders
- Nature truly is wondrous. It delights us, mesmerises us and at times surprises us.
Pegasus, Natural Wonders
- Poetry is a deal of joy and pain and wonder, with a dash of the dictionary.
- Connecting kids to the kinds of outdoor play most parents used to know can seem downright impossible. But on the other side of that street? Wonder. Possibility. Trails to create. Animal tracks to pursue. A museum to start. A whole world fresh and new.
Rick Van Noy, A Natural Sense of Wonder
- Take in your surroundings; experience the history and wonder of this fascinating state. Don’t be so busy capturing memories that you forget to make one.
Cameron M. Ludwick, My Old Kentucky Road Trip
- It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
Edgar Allan Poe
- Then the wandering clouds, the tempest-bearing clouds, the rainbow-decked clouds, with mighty power and with wonderful skill, carve out valleys and canyons and fashion hills and cliffs and mountains. The clouds are the artists sublime.
Don Lago, Grand Canyon
- Your unveiling wonder is your fulfillment, it is where you want to go, what you want to do, your passion, your hobby, what God is calling you to, the way others see you, the unique way that you see the world.
Derek Gross, The Unveiling Wonders of God
- The nature of God Almighty is a miracle and He is altogether a wonder.
Israel Onoriobe, Signs, Wonders & Miracles
God Is Good
- The ‘otherness’ of God is mind boggling. It is incomprehensible for us. He is so unlike us that it should inspire wonder and awe – and yet He became like us to rescue our souls.
Michael Garland, The Lifted Veil
- The feeling of wonder is a genuine feeling that is positive and yet achievable, even by someone who is processing negative emotions.
Alain Herriott, Energy Healing and The Art of Awakening Through Wonder
- Mathematics is like an ocean, with our number system counting for little more than the surface. In fact, the true depth and wonder of mathematics makes it by turns a fun, exciting, exhilarating, empowering and often truly amazing playground.
Johnny Ball, Wonders beyond Numbers
Words of Encouragement for Kids
- The beauty and mystery of the ocean, fills our lives with wonders, vast beyond our imagination.
M. L. Borges, By The Sea
- We need to pay attention. Really pay attention. Lest we become blind to the awe and wonder that fills our days.
Marcus Borg, Days of Awe and Wonder
- We just finished our wonder years, now is the time for our achievement years.
- You reach a point where your memories of wonder are too remote, too vague, to be of any use. Sense of wonder is like an ancient motorbike that we have left out in the cold for too long.
Francesco Dimitri, That Sense of Wonder
- Stillness is what aims the archer’s arrow. It inspires new ideas. It sharpens perspective and illuminates connections. It slows the ball down so that we might hit it. It generates a vision, helps us resist the passions of the mob, makes space for gratitude and wonder.
Ryan Holiday, Stillness is the Key
- We marvel at the wonder of miracles and we are always looking for examples of them, yet if we just stopped and thought about it they are around us everyday.
- Embracing age and rediscovering wonder is about rebirth.
Michael Gurian, The Wonder of Aging
- But we cannot give our children wonder, curiosity, or a desire to learn. Children are born with these things. Wonder is the birthright of every child.
Ainsley Arment, The Call of the Wild and Free
More Quotes to Inspire