40 Soul Quotes
Let our collection of Soul Quotes take you on a spiritual journey and inspire you to reconnect with your spirit.
We believe here at Words of Wisdom that the soul is the most beautiful part of the human body and should be well looked after, always make sure you are taking time out to heal and free your soul of the many burdens that the soul carries.
The soul is your spiritual lifeforce within you, it holds the key to happiness and should be cherished and appreciated.
If you need some motivational words of wisdom to reconnect you with the soul, these quotes will help anyone find what they need. Words are healing and we hope that these quotes have meaning to you as they have to us.
Remember if you find anything you like then share them with your friends and family.
Last Edited 03/02/2021
- It is only when one sees oneself via one’s soul that one experiences beauty.
Leanna Burns, Soul Beautiful, Naturally
- The answer is not about faith- it is about the restoration of the soul.
Derik Overly, Issues of the Soul.
- Somehow we misplaced the soul even as we developed a thriving science of the psyche.
Mark R. McMinn, Timothy R. Phillips, Care for the Soul.
- Bad karma is constantly being created. Soul enlightenment is a very difficult process for us human beings. It takes lots of effort and service to remove negativity; cleanse our karma; purify our souls, minds, and bodies; and transform our lives.
Zhi Gang Sha, MD, Soul Mind Body Medicine.
- Your earthly signals act like the stars above as the compass that guides your soul.
Eva Rose, A Guide for Advancing Your Soul
- Connect to the vastness of the universe and look down upon your life to see the truth within your soul, for it is your soul that will guide you to abundance, health and happiness.
Jody Howard, A Soul’s Guide to Abundance, Health and Happiness
- As you consider the wisdom of your soul, you will see the strong guidance it has for you.
Susan Hanshaw, Unleashing Your Soul
- The soul achieves in its human embodiment can only be, then, this true freedom to exercise its will that distinguishes man from all other aspects and levels of creation.
Leonora Leet, The Kabbalah of the Soul.
- The soul is God’s habitation.
Elder Lloyd Delong, The Soul of Man.
- One can lose one’s soul in a variety of ways
Richard K. Fenn, Donald Capps, On Losing the Soul.
- By trusting your intuition you are putting your life in the hands of your Soul and its connection to our Creator.
Susann Taylor Shier, Soul Mastery: Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul
- As the problem of justice inevitably leads to the doctrine of the soul, so this latter leads to the doctrine of ideas.
- Welcoming. a child into the world is a process that transforms us on all levels: heart, mind, body, soul, relationships, beliefs, and consciousness.
Anna Cariad-Barrett, Shamanic Wisdom for Pregnancy
- A woman’s heart and soul is the catalyst for her being. Each woman has much the same make up as the next, yet each one is unique.
Vicky L. Wells, A Woman’s Heart and Soul and the Beauty of God
Love Quotes For Her
- Too often we engineer a utilitarian world that has no room for beauty or soul.
Michael Jones, The Soul of Place
- When we love and are being loved it makes our soul sing.
Ingrid Darragh, Divine Love
- It is important to learn to trust our soul when it comes to its choices.
Annemarie Postma, The Power of Acceptance
- Spend some times outdoors, enjoy your favorite pastime, and be kind to your soul.
Donna Lynn, Dial Love
- If the wounded soul is to heal, it needs a safe place and a safe person. A safe person listens without judging or giving advice. Silence and acceptance grows safety between people.
Stephen W. Smith, Embracing Soul Care
- The just soul is the happy soul.
- It needs to be emphasised that religions lay down good codes for healthy eating and happy living. The soul is neutral. Water has no colour but acquires the colour of what is mixed with it. Likewise the soul also acquires the traits it experiences.
R K Jain, The Art of Happy Living
- I believe that my internal fears are conquered through the Infinite Power of God that lives in my soul.
Leroy Frazier, Journey into My Soul
- I believe that each soul has a plan—a pathway and direction—that it has come here to experience in this lifetime.
Julie Kay, Soul Lessons to Soul Mate
- With each journey, an exquisitely magical, love-filled, and deeply satisfying resource floods into you, bringing exactly what is needed to manifest what your heart and Soul long to experience in life.
Susann Taylor Shier, Soul Radiance
- The soul is life! The mind controls everything; without the functioning of the brain, we are human vegetables, and the soul is dead.
Orva Medina, I Am Ishshah Chayil
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Heaven is the soul finding its own perfect personality in God.
- Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth.
- It’s beyond our mind. But our soul knows everything in deep subconscious layers.
Osho, Third Eye And Mysteries
- The one great advantage the departed soul has over a survivor is knowing it is still alive and will be seeing everyone who is meaningful to them again.
Michael Newton, Destiny of Souls
- Music is an incredibly direct language. It bypasses language and logic, and speaks directly to your soul
- It don’t matter how you get there. It just matters where your heart and soul is at!
Andrew Ian Dodge, The Gathering Dark and Other Tales: A Sage of Wales Collection
- The American soul is the pilgrims, conquerors, and European settlers, who are the blossoms and leaves.
Anita Harvey, Fight for the American Soul
- As I hear the peaceful sound of snow falling on snow, my soul slowly softens.
- Remember, you have work to do in your Lord’s vineyard; and the more you help others the more your soul will prosper. John WESLEY
- Always remember, wisdom is not tied to your intelligence, only to your soul.Terry L Newbegin, Unlocking the Consciousness of Your Soul
- The soul has a secret entry into the divine nature when all things become nothing to it.Meister Eckhart, Meister Eckhart, the Essential Sermons
- Let in the only thing that matters: your soul’s desire, the desire that you carry out the mission for which you came into the world. Start on your soul’s path. Do it now, do it lovingly, do it with gusto.Naomi Stephan, Naomi Stephan, Ph.D, Fulfill Your Soul’s Purpose
- Accessing the compassion and clarity that come with soul-consciousness enables us to be clear yet gentle with outselves.
Judith Pemell, The Soul Illuminated.
- A soulmate is the person who makes your soul grow the most.
More Quotes to Inspire