42 Follow Your Dreams Quotes
Let these follow your dreams quotes inspire you to make your dreams a reality. Find encouragement in these words of wisdom about following your dream!
- You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead. Elvis Presley
- When you make your dreams come true it may be only for your self, but there are hundreds and maybe thousands who’ll be inspired.Thomas Meyer; Katrina Swanson, Secrets To Success
- Allow your dreams to lead you rather than allowing your problems to push you.
Okorote Emmanuel, Don’t Take Care; Take The Chance!
Words of Encouragement
- Dreams do come true, you may have your share of life’s woes that makes you slow and not flow but you have to go through and remember you will come through soon, you are almost there. Bernard Kelvin Clive, Inspirational Kitchen
- “Motivation is the fuel that drives you towards your goals. It comes from desire, and from a vision of your ideal future. It is the emotional energy that pushes you along your journey to actualizing your dreams.” James Adler, Motivation
- “For some of you sitting here tonight, this has been an easy accomplishment, but for others, the road to graduation has been filled with hardships – yet here you all are today. And now, I want you to continue to work hard, follow your heart and follow your dreams.” Tami Van Wort, Moncton High School
High School Graduation Quotes
- “Always be dedicated to your work and success will follow you, as this is the only way that makes your dream come true.” Amara Abid, 50 Things to Know About Living a Life of Luxury on a Budget
- A dream that never dies eventually demands attention.
Debbie Macomber, Once Upon a Time
Strong Women Quotes
- “Deep down inside every one of us we carry dreams and desires that take us to success and fulfillment. But at times, life has a knack for taking us on the wrong roads, following the desires of others.” Ravindranath Jayaratne, The Power of your Future
- “Despite what we’ve been taught, we don’t have to be rich, famous or distinguished to make our dreams come true.” Sharon Cook and Graciela Sholander, Dream It Do It
- “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” Joseph Atser, Don’t Give Up
- “Take wishing and hoping right out of your vocabulary, commit to yourself and your dreams, and take action.”
- When you move forward day after day taking action towards your dreams, there is no way you won’t make it!Sandra Leon, Success And Happiness
Moving Forward Quotes
- “Remember, God never gives you a dream or a wish without also giving you the power to make your dream or wish come true.” Timothy McGaffin II, Champions Never Quit
Quotes about God
- “The building blocks of life are basically anything and everything you can use to reach your dreams.” Patrick Sverns, Thought Symbols
- “Step away from the couch sitters who are awaiting the single perfect day to begin living their dream. You can choose to live your dream every day if you just take the first step.” T. D. Jakes, Destiny
- All of the wishes and dreams that you hold dear are obtainable. All you need to do is focus upon who you are, how the world sees you and how you see yourself. Once you do, you will never doubt yourself again. Nathan Smart, Self Confidence
- If you want your dreams to come true, it is important that you believe this is the kind of world not only where that can happen but where it is in the process of happening for you this very moment.Bill Tharp, Bill Tharp’s Prosperity Acceleration Course
- It’s never too late to go for a dream or make a change in your life. You can reinvent yourself, build a new career and maintain a positive outlook on life, at any age – even when your world is collapsing around you.Michele Laine, Stronger Than The Storm
- “Follow your passion and dreams, do what you truly love, put aside any nonsense or worries and realize that this moment it is all we’ve got.” Frank Arrigazzi, TIP TOP Spiritual Lessons
- “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.”
- “Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.” Belva Davis
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve always imagined.”Henry David Thoreau
- No matter the size or scope of your setbacks and they are sure to be many and varied, the only way to achieve your dreams is to move past the snags that trip you up. Greatness only moves in one direction: forward. Darrin Wiggins, Champion Mind Unbeatable Athlete
- “Just because you have a dream doesn’t mean the road is going to be easy. In fact, to follow one’s dream can often mean enduring more than you ever have before, moving completelyout of your comfort zone of security from what you already know, spending hours upon hours of hard work not ever sure that the path is paved or full of pot holes.”Catherine Pulsifer
- My advice to anyone, whatever their field, is to never be afraid to chase a dream because of the risk of failure or ridicule.
Jason Ayres, Austerity Dad
- “Each of us has our own dreams and ambitions. Only through a concentrated effort can a person realize one’s own dreams, hopes and ambitions.”Maggie Thompson, Codepency
- Don’t just be a dreamer, create goals for yourself and follow them to the end.Nathan Ergang, Big Life Change
Quote of The Day
- The idea of following your dream or doing what makes you happy is often difficult to imagine. We often feel that our dreams are childish and our talents are only meant to be enjoyed for recreational purposes and for the most part our work should be just that, work.Tarik Turner, Changing #MyPerspective
- No matter how high;
No matter how low;
You have what it takes to achieve;
Your dream.Omarr RaSharjd Lee
- “Don’t let people discourage you from living your dreams.” David DeNotaris
- The amount of opportunities and experiences just waiting for you are almost limitless. Every dream you have and wonderful desires can come true.Zak Khan, Break Out
- No matter how hard it seems, if you know that your dream is worth fighting for, start somewhere.
Russell Davis, Take a Leap of Faith and Accept Your Imperfections
- “The past may be gone, but its battles are still vivid in your mind. Give those past dreams another try, another one, and another one!” C J Kruse 10 Ways To Make Sure You Never Find Happiness
- “People have, for centuries, turned their dreams into action, and those actions have turned into accomplishments of every kind.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Every one of us also has the good fortune to dream where the dream is one of living better, or more wholesome, or making our adventure down the path of life much more tolerable and pleasant.” Byron Pulsifer
- . . . I was going to have to stop making excuses and go after them. They weren’t just going to come to me. Maybe that’s why they call it “chasing your dreams.” Steph Gold, Now Is YOUR Time
- Some people really thrive on pursuing their dreams and doing what it takes to achieve them.
Lorraine C Ladish, Reach!
- All dreamers, all achievers, all great people kept their child-like faith in their own dream and their ability to carry it out, and these great people had an inordinate gift to disregard the world’s cries for reality. Jim Stovall, Wisdom for Winners
- Next time you are filled with passion and a desire to create change, remember to take steps towards your dream, not leaps. Calvin Simpson, Life Through The Eyes Of A Smile
- As you set out in pursuit of your dreams, you will inevitably face challenges, trials, and stumbling blocks along the way. A key to your success will be developing a critical skill that every truly successful woman possesses in abundance: resilience. Valorie Burton, Successful Women Think Differently
- “Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behinds your dreams.” Josh Hinds