Greatness Quotes Page 4
- There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out. Joel Osteen
- A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men.
- You could say that boredom is an incubator lab for brilliance. Manoush Zomorodi, Bored and Brilliant
- What a graphic, lovely, truthful picture of the spring. Through the greatness of God’s mercy we are now just coming to enjoy its freshness, bloom, and beauty. The National Preacher
- The ability to conceive a dream, believe in that dream, and finally achieve that dream is the power of greatness. Barry Gallagher, The Secrets of Life Power.
- Reading about the lives of other achievers and their impact on our world inspires me to continue to help others realize their greatness.
- Realizing your ambitions, controlling your fate, and achieving unrivaled greatness is derived from knowing what to change, how to change, and, most importantly, why to change.
Dean Gualco, Making a Difference
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- I believe we are all capable of “achieving greatness,” but the problem is that most of us don’t want to do the work. Herby Fabius, Excuses: Top 50 Excuses and False Statements Stopping You from Launching Your Business Idea
- How many great accomplishments have started as distractions? Ariele M. Huff, The Perks of Aging
- Appreciate what you have and whatever link to you since you never know yours privileges until you start appreciating even what you call small little things or normal stuffs or natural things. By doing so, you will develop a spirit full of gratitude that leads to greatness. Nicole Gopher Mampuya, The Appreciation
- So embrace your extraordinariness. Be who you are: Extraordinary you. Ray Divine, Encouragement: Not Just What You Want To Hear; But Also What You Must Hear
- Celebration is for acknowledging how great you were doing an action, and give yourself the right credit and appreciation for that. Adriana Claudia Milcov, Save Your Money
- Stopping a bad mood is important business and singing really loud is a great way to do it. Tim VanDerKamp, How to Conquer Negative Thinking
- Your chances of being successful greatly increase when you’re passionate about what you’re doing. Patrick Rahn, Mindset of Success
- Now, almost everyone has got an idea for what would make a great business. But most times, it’s not about the idea but about the implementation. Warren Phan, Top 25 Internet Billionaires and Their Inspiring Stories of Success
College Graduation Quotes
- Remember that you get to choose your friends so why not choose people who think you’re great? Lucas Cunningham, Self-Esteem
- Great success can be derived from the unquenchable desire to grow, mature, and improve when people are doing things they are passionate about. Ella Marie, Postivie Thinking
- Good teasing is one of the cornerstones of great friendships. Rosalind Wiseman, The Guide
- Imagination is the dynamo, the power source of life. Andrew Wommack, The Power Of Imagination
- And, most importantly, the greatest way to live your life ï¿½ the greatest power you have ï¿½ is not to be thin, or in love, or in good shoes, or rich. It is to be funny.ï¿½ Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones Diary
- Defining a ï¿½greatï¿½ artist as opposed to a merely good one is always going to be subjective. Susie Hodge, Art
- You are not here by accident. You are here to learn lessons and accomplish great things. Shelley F. Knight, Positive Changes
- Characters like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson and Bill Gates are good imitations of the great and innovative entrepreneurs of the early twentieth century. Fons Trompenaars; Piet Hein Coebergh, 10 Management Models
- A great way to set yourself up for success is to put a structure in place that forces you to do this Alex Altman, Take Action!
- In order to keep yourself motivated, therefore, focus is a key point that I cannot stress too greatly. Theo Gold, Motivation
- The less people speak of their greatness, the more we think of it. Francis Bacon
- Franklin is a good type of our American manhood. Although not the wealthiest or the most powerful, he is undoubtedly, in the versatility of his genius and achievements, the greatest of our self-made men. Frank Woodworth Pine, Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Think not of the sinner or of the greatness of his sin, but think of the greatness of the Savior! Charles Spurgeon
- When it comes to inspiring a nation into greatness, cultivating compassion into the hearts of millions, and educating the importance of love over hate, there’s one name that stands out: Martin Luther King, the man who had a dream that America and the world would be a colorblind society, where one didn’t judge the other based on the color of his skin, but the content of his character. Jake Anderson, Martin Luther King Greatest Quotes and Life Lessons
Martin Luther King
Greatness Quotes Page 1 | Greatness Quotes Page 2 | Greatness Quotes Page 3
More Quotes to Motivate, Encourage, and Inspire