Inspirational Quotes Page 2
- A beautiful diamond asks to be viewed from many angles, shining in the light.Clare Josa, The Little Book of Daily Sunshine
- If you want something out of life you have to go out there and get it, because it is not just going to be given to you. Kelvin Waites, Hit’em Before They Hit You
No one is going to climb the stairs for you, you must start one stair at a time. None of us are entitled, we all must work for what we want.
Words of Encouragement
- Hold the words and intentions gently with you as you go about your day, take action as it’s called for and as it feels right for you and then simply watch as life unfolds and opens up for you. Cat O’Connor, 30 Days Of Inspiration
- Loving ourselves allows us to show up in the world so we can love others, uplift others, and make the world a more loving place.Troy L Love, A Year of Self Love
- By learning to love and treasure myself, I will become that much better able to deeply love and treasure someone else.Troy L. Love
- Success is inevitable if you keep moving. The only thing that matters is that you keep going. The only way to truly fail at a marathon is to stop taking the next step. Tim Grahl, Running Down a Dream
The key phrase is “keep moving.” Far to often people stop when faced with obstacles or failure. Sometimes we have to take a step back to be able to step forward and succeed.
- Determine what motivates you and you can find your path to love, happiness and influence and that which you seek to make your life complete. Louis Howard, Inside The Minds of Champions
To find success, you need to find what motivates you, what you have a passion for.
- You have the most valuable natural resource right under your nose. It is time for people in all walks of life to discover, explore, and develop the power and potential of breathwork.Dan Brule, Just Breath
Words of Encouragement for Men
- Everyone has the potential to live a fulfilling life. The difference lies in how we look at things.Vishal Pandey
- “In the business world, you might remember leaders who inspired you to develop your own skills and possibly to take chances.” Michael A. Pitcher, Seven eLements of Leadership for a New Breed of Leader
- Being confident with what you do drives you to achieve your goals, work at your best and overcome any challenges that come your way.
- Whether in athletics, business, government, or in the context of one’s own family, the best leaders inspire others to harness their utmost potential to benefit the common good. Peter Tormey, The Thursday Speeches
- When people come alongside us during difficult times to give us renewed courage, a renewed spirit, renewed hope—that’s encouragement.Dr. David Jeremiah, The Joy of Encouragement
- People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. Now think of a ship leaving a harbor and think of it with a complete voyage mapped out and planned. The captain and crew know exactly where it’s going and how long it will take. Earl Nightingale, The Strangest Secret
Goals give you a road map. They give you focus, they help you succeed. They can get you to where you want to go.
- Although we cannot intentionally change many aspects of ourselves or our world, we can exert some power over the courses of our own lives. James O. Prochaska, Changing for Good
Change The World Quotes
- You are who you are, and nothing can change that. You’re beautiful just as you are. Karen Flaherty, Getting to Know YOU
- Wholehearted living is not a onetime choice. It is a process. In fact, I believe it’s the journey of a lifetime.Brene Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
- We make decisions based on what we think we know. It wasn’t too long ago that the majority of people believed the world was flat.Simon Sinek, Start with Why
- Like many things in life, your compassion is a skill that can be exercised. Simeon Lindstrom
- You don’t need a floodlight to bring light into the darkness – a single flame will do. Clare Josa, The Little Book of Daily Sunshine
- When nature is my inspiration and subject, I am witness to an extraordinary range of color and every imaginable atmospheric condition. Karen Casey, The Promise of a New Day Mitchell Albala, Landscape Painting
- Forgiveness is for YOU, not the other person. Holding a grudge weighs down your spirit and can make you become a person you don’t want to be. Joanna C Smith, Sister Chronicles
- I believe we are all stars in the firmament and, in my heart of hearts, I am ten years of age forever, wishing that one day, maybe if everyone tried to shine a little light, then the world might be a better place – for us and for all of the animals. Charles Sullivan, Never Say Never, Never Say No Noel Fitzpatrick, Listening To The Animals
- True, happiness includes experiences and feelings like joy and excitement, pleasure, and a sense of overall well-being.Annie McKee, How to Be Happy at Work
- As I have discovered again and again, things are never as bad (or as good) as they seem at the time. Chris Hadfield, An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth
- Many people believe in God, but not many believe God.
Mark Dudley, Morning Inspirations I
- Start each day with a positive thought: as soon as you open your eyes give thanks for the night that has passed ……and acknowledge how much you are looking forward to a brand new day Ellen Mensap
- We want to add beliefs that build us up, encourage us and support us. We want beliefs that are ‘the wind beneath our wings’, causing us to soar and to be all we can be. Barbara Lucas, Put Hand to Plow
- “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” Jack Layton
Love, hope and optimism – 3 things that if we had more of, would change the world.
- Success isn’t easy, and that’s a good thing – at least in business. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it and your competition would be outrageous! David Fairweather, Winning Mindset
- No one can give you your goals. No one can dig for you. This is your journey. Warren Philip Gates, Success and the Powerful Introvert
- Remember to focus on goals that are within your control. Tony Dungy, The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge
- If you’ve set goals and you want to achieve them, you have to think positively and achieving those goals will be a lot easier.Becca Earl
To succeed in achieving your goals you must first believe that your goals are possible!
- …goals allow you to take control. Instead of living life by chance, you live by choice. Kam Knight, Goal Setting
- There’s no such thing as lack of time, only lack of focus. We can all do the things we really want to do. Robyn Pearce, Getting a Grip on Time Management
Each of us has the same hours in a day, but the biggest difference is how we use each hour – do we sleep in or are we inspired and get up an hour early?
- And when you wish upon a star …you might be happier the way you are.Phyllis Sugar, Wishing
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. Wayne Huizenga
These words will make the difference in achieving success or just wishing for success. Which are you – the dreamer or the doer? Be the doer and succeed!
- You cannot let a fear of failure or a fear of comparison or a fear of judgment stop you from doing what’s going to make you great.Charlie Day
An American Actor who didn’t let fear stop him from pursuing his dream. Let his inspirational words inspire you to put fear behind you!
- Believing in yourself requires knowing that your life has value and that there is hope for you life. You must know now, that suicide is not the solution.John H. Roy Jr., 5 Steps To Breaking The Addictions Of Your Lifelink to suicide
- First, there is something you need to realize: deep within you, hiding in the depths, is a hero who is capable of conquering the world and inspiring a legion of people. This hero is motivated by love and nothing else but love.Jamie Cooper, Arnold Schwarzeneggerlink to keep going
- By doing what inspires me, I can pursue what I am most passionate about and shape my own destiny.MARK MINERVINI, WinningLaw of Attraction
- The trials in our lives are valuable lessons and those lessons can be used to avoid similar situations in the future or even help someone else.Neviesh Perry, To my Sisters
Always be thankful for trials and failures as they do provide lessons. You will find the lessons you learn can provide the stepping stones for success in the future.
- Don’t be afraid to stumble. Any inventor will tell you that you don’t follow a plan far before you strike a snag. If, out of 100 ideas you get one that works, it’s enough.Charles Kettering
Charles Kettering was an American inventor who had at least 186 patents.
Back to Inspirational Quotes or check out more Quote topics