Author: Byron Pulsifer, ©2017
Monday inspiration is a sought after wish for millions of people. The following Monday quotes will give you quotes to live by from inspirational words that will lift you up and ease your burden.
Why Monday Inspiration Is Needed
For millions of people, Monday morning comes way too soon. The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends. But, the truth is that Monday morning thoughts begin Sunday evening. And, for those millions of people who detest what Monday morning brings, Sunday evening means the time draws near to face those problems, issues, commutes along busy highways or meeting the bosses unyielding expectations.
30 Inspirational Quotes for Monday Morning:
- “What I do today is important as I am exchanging a day of my life for it!”
- “Everyday may not be a good day but there is good in every day.”
- “Every day is a page of your life’s history.”
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”
- “Be kind – for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
- “If the words you spoke appeared on your skin would you still be beautiful?”
- “Never settle for anything less than your best.”
- “Be the most enthusiastic and positive person you know.”
- “The most important things in life aren’t things.”
- “Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don’t have…” Ecclesiastes 6:9
- “Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”Veronica A. Shoffstall
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.”Babatunde Olatunji
- “If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.” Galatians 6:3
- “Monday, a start to new week, a new beginning, don’t waste it, do what needs to be done, have that sense of accomplishment at the end of each day.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “We are the only ones responsible for what goes on in our lives. We can make excuses and blame others, but we are responsible to and for ourselves.”Iyanla Vanzant
- “It’s wise to learn from experience, and it’s even wiser to learn from the experience of others! We don’t have time to make all the mistakes ourselves.” Rick Warren
- “Life is too short not to do some things you love. What energizes you and keeps you passionate?” John C. Maxwell
- “Start and sustain a habit of writing down 5 good things that occurred in your life every day.
- “You will notice a change in your attitude when you find aspects of your life for which you can be grateful. Be grateful! It is the first step to finding positivity.” Kathryn Prentice
- “We are the architect of our own hurdles and we are the makers of our own success.”Charles Duncan
- “If you want to perform at your best you first need to manage your energy and then your time. Managing your time is managing your attention.”Guy Bieber
- “To someone who is call to greatness in life, you will see the person will have such determination, determination beyond the ordinary.”Nicole Gopher Mampuya
- “In a world where it’s easy to find cynicism, resignation, negativity, and constant complaining, it sometimes takes a radical act of courage and self-care to focus on inspiration and what truly matters.”Mike Robbins
- “You can’t know everything: Being better than average at a few things is superior to being over-extended in numerous things.” Eimantas Gabalis
- “Fear of failure is what can keep people permanently trapped in their personal comfort zone.” Ben Samson
- “I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among my people, the greatest asset I possess, and the way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.” Charles Schwab
- “One thing that has always worked for me, concerning procrastination, is to tell myself that, however long I may want to delay doing tasks, I will still need to do them.” Nick Bell
- “Yet dreamers are not often doers. My research has confirmed that merely dreaming about the future makes people less likely to realize their dreams and wishes (as does dwelling on the obstacles in their path).”Gabriele Oettingen
- “Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”Author Unknown
Live Each Day Filled With Gladness
On the other hand, Monday morning, for others, is a time to give thanks for the many blessings they have.
The blessing of work where monetary rewards allow you to enjoy all the trappings of a democratic society; to enjoy the blessing that you can buy enough food to feed you and/or your family; the blessing that you can return to a home and not to a tin roofed, dirt floor abode without running water or a sewer system; the blessing that allows you to travel in freedom without traversing war torn neighborhoods; and, the blessing that every day you have an opportunity to leave a legacy of love, compassion, concern, and kindness to anyone you happen to meet.
Monday Inspiration | Monday Motivation Quotes | Monday Quotes | Tuesday Quotes | Wednesday Quotes | Thursday Quotes | Friday Quotes | Saturday Quotes | Sunday Quotes | New Day Quotes | Quote of the Day | Good Day Quotes | Daily Inspiration | Daily Motivation |
Read more Inspirational Thoughts