20 Sagittarius Quotes
Here is our collection of Sagittarius Quotes to encourage you to learn more about yourself or the Sagittarius in your life.Sagittarius is known as the traveler and one of the most philosophical star signs, they are attracted to adventure and have a thirst for life!You can count on a Sagittarius to brighten up your day as their positivity is radiating and infectious. Sagittarius are free spirits and you will never know a friend so loyal.
Or if you are any of the other star signs see below for our collection:
Aquarius Aries Capricorn Cancer Gemini Libra Leo Pisces Scorpio Taurus Virgo
- Here it is in a nutshell: With Sagittarius, what you see is what you get.
Trish MacGregor, Soul Mate Astrology
- To love a Sagittarius is an adventure like no other. You must have a strong heart and an open mind. Be ready to let the good times roll!
Maria Shaw’s, Book of Love
- At the end of the day, Sagittarius just wants to have fun.
Mary Valby, The Quotable Sagittarius
Free spirit Quotes
- Sagittarius is also the sign of mental exploration. To her, love is not just passion but a challenge.
Joanna Martine Woolfolk, The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need
- There is nothing malicious about a Sagittarius woman. She is full of bounce and good cheer. Her sunshiny disposition can be relied upon on even the rainiest of days.
Astrology World, Super Horoscopes 1999
- Besides, I’m a Sagittarius. We are the zodiac’s eternally sunny, hopeful sign.
Gigi Anders, Little Pink Raincoat
- As a Sagittarius, I’m an extrovert, and I can’t let grass grow under my feet. At times I’m blunt and outspoken when I shouldn’t be. I want to get out and do things.
Larry R. Gerlach, The Men in Blue
- Sagittarius epitomizes being in motion—you’re on a journey, whether this journey is physical, mental, or emotional. In the zodiac, you represent freedom, expansion, energy, and new ideas. You bring optimism and joy to others.
Joanna Martine Woolfolk, Sagittarius
- As a Sagittarius your transforming path is spirituality, and how you embrace the world is extremely important.
Diane Eichenbaum, Soul Signsspiritual
- As a Sagittarius, you are driven by an inner restlessness that constantly pushes you to act, to do something, be it spiritual or material. This restlessness is the force that spurs you forward and compels you to develop.
Torgny Jansson, Esoteric Astrology
- As a Sagittarius, you know how to have a good time, and how to help other people do the same.
Margarete Beim, Sagittarius
- So, if you have a Sagittarius friend, keep in mind that it doesn’t matter a jot where you live, they will happily visit you wherever you are.
Mary English, How to Believe in a Sagittarius
- You have to earn a Sagittarian’s loyalty and until you do, they may come across as a bit detached. Once you earn their allegiance, you’ll have a Sag for life.
Kristy Robinett, Born Under a Good Sign
- I’m a Sagittarius, and because of that I’m spontaneous, sincere, and independent.
Carmen L. Montañez, Good Hair, Bad Hair
- A Sagittarius can be crude, wild wanderer, always seeking adventures and freedom from all restraint.
A. P. Parashar, Dr. V.K. Parashar, Explore The Power Of Astrology Trikona
- Your defining quality as a Sagittarius is the gusto with which you breathe life into the most mundane or challenging phases, embracing and living each day to the fullest.
Dadhichi Toth, Sagittarius
- When the mood is upon her, a Sagittarius woman will drop the most terrible remarks; she just can’t help saying what comes into her mind.
American AstroAnalysts Institute, Cancer
- December Sagittarius are blunt with the tongue. Don’t cross him with jealousy or else you’re done.
Miriam G. Aw, Conversations in Poetry
- Sagittarius can’t abide rules and jumps right in, relying on luck and inspiration to see it through, which they often do.
Teresa Celsi, Michael Yawney, Ariel Books, Sagittarius
- A mutable fire sign, Sagittarius represents the urge to push beyond present limits, to pursue dreams and ideas, and to share discoveries with other people.
Skye Alexander, Magickal Astrology
More Quotes to Inspire
1 thought on “20 Sagittarius Quotes, Inspirational Words of Wisdom”
Having read this I believed it was really enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!