43 Control Quotes
Take back control with our selection of control quotes selected from the experts on the subject.Whether your learning to control yourself or others in your place of work or home, these quotes will help you along your journey.
Never allow yourself to be completely controlled by another, doing so is a disrespect to your mind and self and is a great injustice to the power of the individual. Only be controlled by your mind and always think for yourself.
We all use a form of control in our lives without it we would be unorganized and would struggle to get anything done. The word control stems from the Latin word imperium and has been used by great civilizations dating back to ancient times.
The uncontrolled mind is a danger, learning to control your thoughts should be the greatest of priorities
Unfortunately, we can’t always be in control and sometimes it is a good idea to allow others with more knowledge on whatever the situation may be to take the reigns and guide your actions through to success. Remember we can not control everything, and working with others is often the best way to achieve the best outcome.
Many of us are controlled through fear of losing something valuable to us, which can be a relationship or wealth and can be a good thing when harnessed in the correct way keeping your morals in view and without causing harm to others.
We hope you enjoy reading and remember to share with your family and friends if you think these quotes would be of benefit to someone.
Last edited 02/09/2022
Published by: Ben Gillison
- The good engineer controls his every act.
William Walker Atkinson, The Complete Works of William Walker Atkinson
- When you feel in control, you feel responsible; you participate and do whatever is necessary.
Dr. Mahmoud Rashidi MD FRCSC FACS
- You are not alone, and the ACCEPTANCE of an emotional problem brings total RECOGNITION of the changes allowing CONTROL back into your life.
Ray J. Dodkins, Acceptance, Recognition, and Control (A.R.C.) Against Depression
- Control, Achieve, Change: is what is needed.
Isaac Medina, Control Achieve Change: Power to the Poor
- The task is not to control the wind, but to direct the movements of the ship so that it stays on course.
Michael Hinz Author, Jessica Hinz, Learn to Balance Your Life
- We control how we conduct ourselves in speech, kindness, and diligence.
Ralph Morgan, Are You Ready for a New Life?
- I think our need to control comes from our fear of the unknown and our own limitations.
Rob LeBow, Randy Spitzer, Accountability
- Do the best you can under the circumstances and never let fear control you and make you freeze.
Vera Nazarian, Qualify
- Did you know that you alone have total control over your attitude?
MaryAnn Diorio, You Were Made for Greatness!
- The drive to succeed is God-given, and under His control it will produce great results.
Dr Shelton Smith, Autobiography of Ambition
- When you take control of your morning, you take control of the day.
Pat Divilly, Upgrade Your Life
Good Morning Quotes
- People like to be in control, and that often creates a strain.
Michael Hinz Author, Jessica Hin, Learn to Balance Your Life:
- I am in full control of my body, mind and emotions. I am confident.
Nicholas Mag, 1290 Mental Triggers to Keep Out-of-Control Emotions
- The power of being in control enables me to decide whether I want to focus on a thought or send it away.
Gennaro Moccia, The Road to World Peace
- You have to interrupt the pattern, and start to make some conscious choices for yourself—this is the start of ‘taking back control’.
Jeff Hutchens, Take Back Control
Believe in Yourself
- If you have the courage and the faith to believe in yourself and your abilities, you can control the stress in your life if you think you can.
Michael Olpin, Margie Hesson, Stress Management for Life
- You control your emotions, but only if you believe you do.
Greg Keast, The Art of Mood Control
- Today is a good day to start weeding out unwanted thoughts and planting the Control Thoughts you wish to see flourish.
Roy F. Messier, The Power of Control Thought
- Goals give you complete control over critical elements of your life.
Chris Demetriou, It’s Your Life Its Your Choice
- Those with an external locus of control think that other people, fate, A belief that or luck controls the rewards they receive.
Duane P. Schultz, Sydney Ellen Schultz, Theories of Personality
- Come across as poised when others lose control.
Richard Werre, I Love My Work But, I Hate My Job
Quotes To Live By
- It is impossible to control what others do, but if you master your karma, you can control how you feel, act, and think.
Carmen Harra, Alexandra Harra, The Karma Queens
- It’s your determination to take control of your life that drives how fulfilled your life will be.
James F. Grebey, The Determined Entrepreneur
- Controlling your thoughts is the key to controlling your energy. So how do you control your thoughts? It starts with awareness.
John Kuykendall, Haunted America Do You Believe
- Every human being upon this Earth has the power within themselves to think and to concentrate by learning to control the mind and the body. Do them one at a time. I don’t care if you have to control the body first. Then control the mind.
Kelly Chance Beckman, Meditation
- Being in control is about choosing what you want to believe and living out the values that are the most important to you.
Jeff Hutchens, Take Back Control: Coach Yourself to a Stress-Less Life!
- While we can’t control that life involves hurting, we can control how long we endure it and what we do with it.
Lori Deschene, Tiny Buddha
- Take control of your life today. The longer you wait to take action will mean the longer you will have to wait for results.
John Tubiolo, Failure of Success The Choice is Yours
- Be in control your feelings don’t let them control you.
- That’s why the ability to control your own mind can help you achieve the wildest dreams, but the inability to control your mind can bring you, by default, the biggest misery and struggle.
Chris Diamond, Success Principles
- The individual can attain self-control in great things only through self-control in little things.
Martin Meadows, 365 Days With Self-Discipline
Little Things Quotes
- When you learn self- control you will be in a position to think constructively and harmoniously; it is then you may decree a thing and it will be established unto you.
Venice J. Bloodworth, Debbie Ford, Key to Yourself
- Having self-control will get other people to value you more.
Folorunsho Mejabi, The Virtue of Self Control
- Self control is having all your controls and strings in your hands. A person with total self control always gets. No one can induce him to react against his own free will.
Dr. Rekhaa Kale, Easy Guide to Meditation
- To succeed at self-control, you need to know how to fail.
Kelly McGonigal, Maximum Willpower
- Self-control may be developed in precisely the same manner as we tone up a weak muscle,—by little exercises day by day. Let us each day do, as mere exercises of discipline in moral gymnastics, a few acts that are disagreeable to us, the doing of which will help us in instant action in our hour of need.
William George Jordan, Self-Control
- Self-control is better than balance, more attainable, and maybe even more desirable.
R. Paul Stevens, Alvin Ung, Taking Your Soul to Work
- By taking responsibility for your actions, you possess one of the fruits of the Spirit: self-control.
Contressa Olszewski, Prelude to Grace
- With increased self-control, your ability to do things in spite of what you feel like doing increases.
Martin Meadows, Simple Self-Discipline Box Set
- When we always accept failure, it also means that we lack self-control.
Adam Brown, Self-Discipline
- Self-control thrives in moments where demands are low and motivation is high.
Joshua John Clarkson, Mastering Self-Control
- Self—control not only builds character; it also communicates to others that you are trustworthy.
Lisa Toney, Thrive
- To gain power over the self, it is imperative that we are able to reign in our senses and harness our thoughts.
Shobha Khinvasara, Surviving the Stretch
Here are some inspirational quotes about self-control which we hope will motivate you to think before you act!Self-control is an imperative asset in everyday life. Whether we are trying to lose weight, spend less, control our behavior and much more, self-control is the first thing we need to attain in order to succeed. Once we have mastered self-control we will find that many things become easier.
More Quotes to Inspire