20 Weight Loss Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of Weight Loss Quotes. As with any goal you set for yourself, you must be present tense specific (I now weigh X lbs and feel fantastic!) and you need to track your progress towards your weight goal each day. Visualize yourself AT your new weight, see yourself looking good and feeling fabulous. And when you’re tempted to eat junk, or miss a workout, hold onto that mental image of yourself succeeding. As the old saying goes: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
So I hope these motivational quotes for Weight Loss help you shed those pounds and hit your target weight and maintain it. Through the power of belief you CAN do this. If you believe it, you WILL achieve it!
- Weight loss is hard work — not magic
Machiel N. Kennedy, Living Lean
Short Inspirational Quotes
- Weight loss is all about learning a new lifestyle that is healthier.
Fiona Gatt, Top Ten Free Android Apps for Weight Loss
- Weight loss is fueled by the choices you make. In most circumstances, you have the power to decide between healthy and unhealthy choices and between small or large portion sizes.
Jonathan Gibson, Common Sense Weight Loss
- Weight loss is like getting into an elevator and STAYING in it until you get to your floor. If your goal is to reach the fifth floor but you keep getting off on the third, whose fault is it that you’re not reaching your destination.
Robert Dave Johnston, The Permanent Weight Loss Diet
Quotes That Make you Smile
- I found that permanent weight loss is just a matter of self-control with a twist of discipline.
Efthymios Tzimas, The Weight Loss Handbook
- Quick and permanent weight loss is the realm of fantasy diets. We are not concerned with them here. Instead we are looking for the long-term health and well-being of the body, mind and spirit.
Aaron Hoopes, Zen Anti-Diet
- You know that weight loss is hard work. Don’t lay your money down for anyone who tells you any different.
- Weight loss is important, but it’s not really the change that is most important.
Gerard J Musante, The Structure House Weight Loss Plan
- Don’t let challenges or discouragements affect your weight-loss actions. Instead of letting your struggles pull you down, start training yourself to notice all the good things around you.
Linda Spangle, 100 Days of Weight Loss
- Quick weight loss can motivate and encourage a person to adopt more positive lifestyle changes once normal eating is resumed.
Neva Coyle, Overcoming the Dieting Dilemma
- Maximizing your weight loss is hard work, and while it does include eating less and working out more, that is an overly simplified look at weight loss.
Jennifer Heisler, The Everything Post Weight Loss Surgery Cookbook
- One good reason for losing weight if you are trying to get pregnant is that weight loss is one of the best ways of increasing fertility in infertile, overweight or obese women.
D. Lee Waller Jd Nd, Sustainable Weight Loss
- Your commitment to a healthy lifestyle, which includes a healthy diet and increased activity, is crucial. Weight loss is a lot like taking a test. At first, you hope you passed, and when you do, you wish you’d done better.
Marina S. Kurian, Barbara Thompson, Brian K. Davidson, Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies
- Weight loss is often an elusive goal – one that is hard to keep up for a long time.
Anong Sasithorn, Yoga for weight loss for Beginners
- People who exercise in the morning are 40% more consistent than those who exercise later in the day and the key to long term weight loss is to commit to something and stick with it for the long haul and become consistent.
Wayne Lambert, Visualise the ‘New You’
- While some people may see temporary benefits from fad dieting or other quick fixes, overall the best way to approach weight loss is by modifying your lifestyle and adopting a healthy way of living.
Lose 20 Pounds in 30 Days with 101 Weight Loss Tips
- Fear is a powerful motivator, you can find better ways to be motivated.
Benjamin Cook, Permanent Weight Loss Made Easy
- Weight loss is not something you order by picking up the phone. It isn’t a pizza. Instead, it is a commitment and a personal challenge.
Haylie Furmanm, Weight Loss
- Weight loss is highly reinforcing; it is very noticeable and pleasing to dieters and their families. Dieters do not have to exercise to lose weight
Alan S. Bellack, Michel Hersen, Alan E. Kazdin, International Handbook of Behavior Modification and Therapy
- The goal of weight loss is loss of fat, not merely weight. Body builders are fifty or more pounds overweight, but their total body fat is below average.
Lily Splane, Nutritional Self-Defense
More Quotes to Inspire