22 Fight Quotes
Here is our collection of thought-provoking, wise and humorous fight quotes from a variety of famous authors, public figures and politicians throughout time.
Whether in or out of the ring we all fight for different things in life. Some fight for love, some fight for territory, and some fight for what they believe in. No matter what it is you are fighting for it is the sheer determination and fighting spirit that will allow you to continue until you get what you want!I believe that we shouldn’t start fights with one another but I do believe in fighting for a worthy cause. So no matter what it is you fighting for today, we hope these quotes help to inspire and motivate you.
- Love is not easy, but it is worth the fight.
Ruthe McDonald, What Love Teaches Me
- Even good people make a lot of mistakes or get weak and fall from grace, but we must never give up the fight.
Dr. Samuel White, III, Healing Your Soul
- If you’re going to fight, then fight until the end; fight to come out on top. You’re already lucky because you’re human.
GREAT IGWE, Walking Tall In Tough Times
- We argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other but at the end family is the real comfort in one’s life.
Mehar Bijapur, The Incredible
- Our Founders fought for our freedom until their dying breath. I believe that’s the way we ought to fight for the freedom of others. Freedom was not intended to stop with you and me.
Chuck Norris, Black Belt Patriotism
- Perfect love will show how when you are being attacked, not to attack back, and how to hold your ground when you can’t fight even though you desire to.
Grace Beall, 1180 Days
- To be nobody but myself in a world which is doing it’s best, night and day, to make me somebody else- means to fight the hardest battle any human can fight.
E. E. Cummings
- A real fighter works on his or her inner peace and balance.
Arnaud van der Veere, Muay Thai
- As far as being Young & Successful is concerned—we have to choose whether we want to work hard and fight for what we want on the front end or suffer because we don’t have what we need on the back end.
Jennifer Kushellm, Secrets of the Young & Successful
- When the chips are down, you need the courage to fight for what you believe in, because you may find that you are the only support you have!
Robert J. Sternberg, Todd I. Lubart, Defying the Crowd
- Yet only the best of the best of warriors know that the secret to fighting is by uniting their bodies and making it one single piece of machinery ready for anything.
J. Eric Booker, The Swords of the Sultan
- A fighter can be an inch away from getting knocked out; then he’s brought back; and then he can go an inch away from getting knocked out again.
Thomas Hauser, A Beautiful Sickness
- One can always be correct about a political action one is reading about in the next day’s newspaper, but when you are in the center of a heated political fight, you are given little time for reflection.
Nelson Mandela, Long Walk To Freedom
Nelson Mandela Quotes
- NEVER give up fighting for your dream. The wild wish has its roots deep inside your soul!
Cliff Azaria, Cliff Azaria’s Collection
- No matter what the battle, If you really want to win. There’s no easy path to glory, There’s no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But it’s prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition and don’t know when to quit.
Winston Bennett, Fight for Your Life: From Tragedy to Triumph
- Be a fighting spirit and go after the things you want in life, whether it’s family, making money, career or travel; just remember the important things in life.
Silvana Ghoussain, Lioness: My Fighting Spirit
- Life is a fight for territory; so is your success.
Nkem Mpamah, The Art of Achievement and Fulfillment
- The key to fighting is not being the fastest or strongest it is about balance. A warrior must always keep his balance.
Joaquin Lopez, Redemption: Book 2 of the God Stone Trilogy
- I prefer peaceful solutions over the notion of fighting to solve disputes.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, The Essential Wayne Dyer Collection
- Fight like your mother did when choosing your name.
Shandi Boyes, Dimitri
- In the spirit that our forefathers fought for the freedom and independence of our country, you need to fight for your independence as well.
Holland Haiis, Consciously Connecting
- You must not fight too often with your enemy or you will teach him all your art of war.
Djamel Ouis, Humorous Wit
More Quotes to Inspire