22 Winter Quotes
Do you enjoy the prospect of a long and lustrous winter? Or do you long to jet away to somewhere warmer. I hope you can learn to enjoy each season because Winter’s one of the best! If we learn to appreciate the things around us that help us ‘see the good’; that’s a good place to start…
A single perfectly formed snowflake
A blast of cold air that makes our skin tingle and helps us feel alive
The warm log fire after a cold walk in the near dark of winter….
These are all Winter experiences to be savored and enjoyed. What’s your favorite Winter thought? We hope you enjoy reading these Winter Quotes and enjoy each and every Winter’s day this year.
- If there was no winter, there would be no rivers, streams, and creeks. If there was no winter, there would be no crops.
Andrew Marshall Wayment, Heaven on Earth
- If you can’t take the winter, you don’t deserve the summer.
John Preston, Winter’s Light
Quotes To live By
- Light comes from darkness, growth comes from barrenness. Spring comes from the depths of Winter.
Colleen Criswell, The Magical Circle School
- If we had no winter, should we so much enjoy the sweets of spring?
Christoph Christian Sturm, Reflections
- Winter is the time when the weak die and the strong become stronger.
Doc Trap, The Fiddler
- Kiss goodbye to Winter and Welcome the rising, warm Spring Sun.
Carolyn Emerick, Various Authors, Mythic Dawn Issue 1
- Just remember in the winter, far below the bitter snow, Lies the seed, that with the sun’s love in the spring, becomes the lovely rose – nurturing life.
Deborah Mills, spiritualist
- For some, winter is a time of hardship; for others, winter is simply a part of life.
James C. Halfpenny, Roy Ozanne, Winter
- You have survived the winter because you are, and were, and always will be very much loved,” said the sun.
Mary Fahy, The Tree That Survived the Winter
Love and Life
- But as anyone would know, when yin reaches its conclusion, yang yet again energetically emerges, like plants sprout again in the spring after a long, hard winter.
Michel Ferrari, Georges Potworowski, Teaching for Wisdom
- Before Winter can truly end, you must entertain some brand-new thoughts about your life so you can create a new future for yourself.
Carol L. McClelland, The Seasons of Change
- Day brings clouds and rain, Winter is gone and won’t come again.
Jerry Mack Johnson, Old-Time Country Wisdom & Lore
- The lessons learned during Winter leave us complete and whole, with nothing left to do but to return to the East, and the freshness of spring, to start life over again.
Scott Alexander King, Animal Dreaming
- But only if one has endured the winter can one realize the blessings of the spring.
Donald Keene, The Winter Sun Shines In
- The restraints of Winter have brought us rest and given us time for reflection and the incubation of ideas and dreams.
Glennie Kindred, Earth Wisdom
- In the same way that winter turns to spring and new buds replace the bare branches of winter, so, too, our lives have an intelligence and mystery guiding them like an invisible river that knows its way back to its source.
Sage Bennet, PhD, Wisdom Walk
- Imagine how frail the ants are, yet they succeed in storing up in summer all the food they will need in winter. I wonder at their wisdom (Proverbs 6:68).
Bode Akindele, Wisdom for Life
- You’ve hung in there through the winter of life and now it’s time for things to bloom.
Talayah Stovall, Light Bulb Moments
- In the midst of winter, the short days and the long nights may seem to last forever. But we know that the turn of the cycle is inevitable.
- It’s winter and the earth appears barren, asleep under a heavy blanket of snow. Just like nature has seasons, you too will experience different seasons in your life.
- When it’s winter in your life, don’t postpone happiness.
Sandy Dennis, The Journey to the Beautiful
Choose To Be Happy
- Winter forces you to stay home languorous smell of it curls up to and get acquainted with yourself.
The Reader’s Digest
More Quotes to Inspire