23 Gut Feeling Quotes
Here is our collection of relatable gut feeling quotes that we hope will inspire you to trust your instincts.
A gut feeling is basically our intuition talking to our body. When something doesn’t feel right we often feel it in our gut, it is then our decision whether we want to act on it ignore it!
- Always trust your gut. Your brain can be fooled, your heart is an idiot, but your gut doesn’t know how to lie.
Stephen J Mordue, Lisa Watson, Steph Hunter, How to Thrive in Professional Practice
- In actuality, a gut feeling is your body using its innate wisdom and power to guide you towards or away from a choice.
Lisa Marie Haley, Energy Healing
- A gut feeling is not something that randomly comes out of nowhere. I Believe in Life Before Death!
Ronny Håkerud, Know What to Do, How to Do
- Listen to your gut because you are the wisest person in your life. You know yourself the best and you know what makes you happy and brings you joy.
Pat Obuchowski, Gutsy Women Win
- Even when you are blinded by love, your gut isn’t.
Jennifer Schefft, Better Single Than Sorry
- You always want to listen to your gut because vibes don’t lie, whereas fears created in our minds can seem like they are there to help us but just end up stopping us from living our lives to the fullest.
Laura Lee Peters, Coming Home to Yourself
- A gut feeling is an effect, not a cause. Your intuition is the cause of the gut feeling.
Michael Faust, Crapitalism
- One thing I can say is if your gut feeling is telling you to walk away, it is probably the best decision you could make.
J. Riggins, What a Man Really Wants to Say About Relationships
- We know it is nothing personal, but it feels like it, so it is not surprising that we hark back… or our gut-feeling, may be more powerful than our mind.
Christopher Ward, Sermons to Self
- A gut feeling is like a drill, a simple instrument whose force lies in the quality of its material.
Gerd Gigerenzer, Gut Feelings
- Common sense should tell you to learn from your experiences and to accept your gut feelings about people and situations.
Cathy Jackson Carr, But God Gave Me Common Sense
- Follow your deepest gut feeling and most intense passion, this is the signal that you are heading in the right direction.
Linda Wright, I Am
- Never ignore your gut feeling; if something doesn’t feel right, there is often a reason. In that case, simply move on to the next prospect.
Linda Musgrove, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Trade Shows
- Intuition and gut feelings are not really abilities that you need to learn; rather this is an awareness you need to develop.
Hugo Rodriguez, What Do I Want? How Do I Get It?
- Go with your grain, follow your heart, attend to your needs, accept your setpoint, and trust your gut feelings.
Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, Mary Ellen Williams, Weight Wisdom
- Learn to have faith in your gut, heart, and mind.
David Ulrich, Zen Camera
- Have faith in your gut feeling, what rises in your stomach when you’re near people, when they speak to you, because that holds all the answers.
Gayle Curtis, Too Close
- I had the strongest feeling that this was one time I had to trust my intuition, inner voice, gut feelings, premonition, or anything you wanted to call it.
Janeah Rose, The Gift of Intuition
- Gut feelings are proverbially better guides to the truth than over-thought, conscious judgments.
John-Michael Kuczynski, Empiricism and the Foundations of Psychology
- Always trust your gut: your instincts are always spot on. Seize every opportunity you can.
Chris Bertish, Stoked!
- Your gut is very wise and won’t steer you wrong.
Jenn Aubert, Women Entrepreneur Revolution
- Use your own common sense, and always trust your gut.
Kathleen Ellis, The Darkness Cannot Keep Us
- If something feels wrong, believe your gut.
Divine D., Just A Reminder
More Quotes to Inspire