21 Opportunist Quotes
“When an opportunist sees the world going to the dogs, he starts selling dog food.”
Be inspired by our collection of opportunist quotes. It’s true, Opportunist is a dirty word. Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with seizing every opportunity as it comes. Making good of an opportunity that most wouldn’t is what separates the successful and the not so much. Opportunists are the cream of the crop, able to adapt their lives at a moment’s notice to be more suited to what lies ahead. I dont believe in harming others for personal gain, and if you think that stepping on people is an excellent way to achieve your goals, then you, sir, are what is giving opportunists a bad name! However, making the best of a bad situation is exactly what life is about! The world is waiting for you if only you go out and seize every opportunity that the world throws you.
When an opportunist sees the world going to the dogs, he starts selling dog food.
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Opportunists never pass up opportunities.
Del Simpers III, The Rise of the Stashi Empire
- Being an opportunist isn’t a crime; it’s a way of life
Daniel Lewis, Belonging on an Island
- Instead of crying over split milk, an opportunist lets the cat out of the bag.
- An opportunist is a person who has an open mind, has an ear listening to any conversation hinting at a possible opportunity.
Richard Mousseau, Basement Bargain Price Leafs For Sale
- Then there is the opportunist. He has recognized change and has utilized it for his own advantage.
University of Southern California, Studies
- The opportunist will bow to the threat of lethal power — until you turn your back.
Lloyd J. Matthews
One Line Quotes on Life
- The opportunist makes sure to always keep at least one door open, ready to act on and adapt to new potentialities.
Daniel Hjorth, Chris Steyaert, The Politics and Aesthetics of Entrepreneurship
- Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.
Orison Swett Marden
- Like water flowing downhill, the opportunist takes the course of least resistance.
Andrew Bard Schmookler, The Parable of the Tribes
- Opportunities lie on every hand, and so do opportunists.
- An opportunist never casts his bread upon the waters unless he is sure the tide is coming in.
- An opportunist never does anyone any harm unless he can do himself some good.
- An opportunist never goes back on a friend as long as he can use him to advantage.
- Opportunity knocks only once, but not opportunists.
- An opportunist is a man who always tries to land on someone else’s feet.
- A man who fights you as he does is no better than an opportunist and no worse than a thug.
Kristin Cashore, Graceling
- It always shocks people that I call myself an opportunist, because it’s always a dirty word. But I deliberately use it — perhaps for the shock value – because an opportunist is somebody who is looking for good opportunities to do something.
Herbert Kroemer, Selected Works of Professor Herbert Kroemer
- An adventurer, and especially an adventurer who is also an impostor, must be an opportunist; and an opportunist must be able to move in any direction at any time; therefore he must be always ready for any emergency.
Bram Stoker, The Complete Works of Bram Stoker
- Opportunists never show their true faces.
- The opportunist will see things others cannot imagine.
Patrick Corsi, Mike Dulieu
- An opportunist takes advantage of a bad situation to achieve his goal.
Theophilus J. Maiganga, Self Discovery
More Quotes to Inspire