23 Sad Life Quotes
Cheer yourself up with our collection of sad life quotes. Life, as we all know, is full of sadness and pain, sometimes it can even feel like that is what life is all about, but fear not we at wow4u have the perfect remedy.
Sometimes all it takes for you to get your chin back in the air is a good old reminder of what the good times feel like, maybe a memory of a happy place or time could be just the ticket.
I have found that looking at your emotions like a highway can sometimes be beneficial, sadness is just another part of the road that you just have to deal with, take it in your stride, learn to decipher what has caused this part of your life to be so sad and start thinking about what you could you do to fix it?
The road to recovery is never easy, but just remember that no matter how hard it gets, you WILL get past it, just like you would a hefty traffic jam.
Author: Ben Gillison
For more quotes about being sad check the links below:
- Life is not all fun and games. We make a living from what we get, we make a life from what we give. Don’t live to work, but work to live.
Gennady Uchitel, Do Not Judge a Book by Its Cover
- If all the suffering and pain in life were to be totalled up, it will be found that the sum of happiness is definitely more and that is why there is everywhere the will to live.
M.P. Pandit, Legends in the Life Divine
- Some chapters in your life are going to hurt more than others, but you will survive and you will move on.
Sandra Rhodes, Destination Life
- Sadness can be a potent time for reflection, a call for down time and retreat, a sign of transition, a force for change in how we do things, a time for taking stock and discovering the sweet-tempered moments of being quiet and alone.
Karen Masman, Uses of Sadness
- Whether we like it or not life can hurt, deeply and terribly.
Herbert O’Driscoll, Prayers for the Breaking of Bread
- I miss you every day a little more and when you do come home—I won’t ever let you out of my sight again.
Barbara Woodall Taylor, Charles E. Taylor, David C. Smith, Miss You
Miss You Quotes
- Life can harbor an internal death, and in death life can be freed. I shall free no one today, but life is still mine to take.
Janae Mitchell, Life Can Change
- Unpleasant emotions, such as sadness, can be valuable. Sadness can help us remember and appreciate a loss. If a pet dies, sadness can help you understand how important the pet was to you.
Katy Z. Allen, Holt Decisions for Health, Level Red
- Life can hurt; there is no question about that. But it is not a process that has to be in vain. You can make it matter, make it mean something.
Phil McGraw, Real Life
- Sadness can be equally as enjoyable as happiness, but if we believe that enjoyment only comes with happiness, and if this is all that can be enjoyed, then sadness will seem to steal the joy from life.
Conor Patterson, Is
- Life can be sad, life can be happy. Whatever is in your life; does not have to hold you at bay, happy or sad.
Dora Chappell, Stars of Love
- Dreams make you smile, Dreams keep you going, Even if your life is sad, Dreams make it mind blowing. Dreams won’t make it better, Or they won’t be super magical, But dreams give you a direction, And say that change is possible.
Shreyans Nilvarna, Meraki
- Even when life feels sad or is really hard for us to understand, we can still be thankful that God promises to be with us always, to help us through it.
Christmas Programs for the Church
Life is Hard
- Feeling sad can help us. Sadness tells us that something is not OK.
Kirsty Holmes, Feeling Sad
- Feeling sad is natural and inescapable.
David Stuart Sobel, Robert Evan Ornstein, The Healthy Mind, Healthy Body Handbook
One Line Quotes About life
- Sad is our youth, for it is ever going, crumbling away beneath our very feet; Sad is our life, for onward it is flowing.
The Magazine of Poetry – Volume 1
- The ability to feel and express sadness is important and necessary. Allowing ourselves to feel sadness is actually what helps us to release it.
Peace Amadi, Why Do I Feel Like This?: Understand Your Difficult Emotions
- Any goodness in this life is a glimpse of the good and glory to come. Any suffering and sadness is a reminder that we aren’t home yet.
Kay Wills Wyma, Not the Boss of Us
- Sadness is a reminder that life remembers you though you may have forgotten it.
Harindranath Chattopadhyaya, Reflections: Poems
- Accept your sadness so that you can become happy.
Osho, Book of Man
- When you reject sadness, you cannot be rejuvenated; therefore, your vitality and your flow will be impeded by your unmet needs, your unsaid words, your unshed tears, and your grinding soul fatigue.
Karla McLaren, The Language of Emotions
- What if at the end of my life, I found that I had been too pessimistic? I would have spent my life being unnecessarily depressed and wasted all that worry and misery. How sad!
Tom G. Stevens Ph.D, You Can Choose to be Happy
- God will turn your sadness into joy.
Josiane Assunção, Unlocking the Secret of Your Soul
More Quotes to Inspire