24 America Quotes
Here are some inspirational America quotes that you as a patriot of your country will love to celebrate. America, aka the land of opportunities, is the most incredible country on earth. It represents freedom and mighty strength. Every man, woman, girl, and boy who dreams of making it in this vast land will have all the opportunities at their feet. America has produced a number of incredible people from Abraham Lincoln to George Washington who fought for the freedom of America and made it the great place that it still is today!So if you love America for all that it is, you have come to the right place.
- Compassion never corrupts a nation. compassion has always been, and must always be, a vital part of the strength of America.
Johnson, Lyndon B, Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
- The fact is: America is the most volunteering and philanthropic group of citizens in the world.
John Gilligan, The Soul of America
- All of us, from the first Adams to the last Filipino, native-born or alien, educated or illiterate—We are America!
Alquizola, America Is in the Heart
- America is not a perfect nation, but it is the last best place on earth where free people, inspired by a vision of exceptionalism, can hope to secure “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
John Antal, 7 Leadership Lessons of the American Revolution
- But the truth is that America fights for fairness and justice, gives generously, and accepts people who are yearning to be free.
Michael Youssef, The Hidden Enemy
- God may still bruise America, but grace and mercy may keep the nation from being broken.
Reginald F. Davis, From Wall Street to Main Street
- After all, this is America, land of the free and home of the brave, where free speech is a cherished tradition, until the censors get ahold of it anyway.
Neil E. Clement, Insufferable Indifference – The Mocking of America
- America still does contain immense reserves of imaginative thought and political energy.
Anatol Lieven, America Right Or Wrong
- America became the greatest, wealthiest nation in history because people from all over the world came to her shores, worked hard, and assumed American values—many uniting into one.
Beverly A. Potter, Patriots Hand
- I said America will remain strong and united, but its strength will remain dedicated to the safety and to the sanity of the entire family of man, as well as to our own precious freedom.
Gerald R. Ford
Strength and Courage
- Faith in America, faith in our traditions of personal responsibility, faith in our institutions, faith in ourselves demands that we recognize the new terms of the old social contract.
Peter W. Cookson, Sacred Trust
- America has continued to rise through every age against every challenge, a people of great works and greater possibilities, who have always, always found the wisdom and strength to come together as one nation, to widen the circle of opportunity, to deepen the meaning of freedom to form that more perfect union.
- Only in America could someone arrive speaking fewer than fifty words of English and work through the ranks to become the CEO of a major company.
Paul Oreffice, Only in America
- America’s way of life will never be destroyed.
Matt Frei, Only in America
- America is THE land of freedom, THE land of liberty, THE land of Democracy, THE land of truth, THE land of justice, and THE land of super-value meals.
Edward D. Sherman, America Through the Eyes of China and India
- In America anyone can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and make their life whatever they want it to be.
Timothy L. Suttle, An Evangelical Social Gospel?
Motivational Quotes About Life
- America is rather like life. You can usually find it in what you look for. It will probably be interesting, and it is sure to be large.
E. M. Forster
- An American is one who loves justice and believes deeply in the dignity of every man and every woman .
Financial Statement and Audit of the American Legion
- The essence of what it means to be American is a creed, a set of beliefs, an ideal.
Phil Boyle, Del Burns , Preserving the Public in Public Schools
- Americanism is a question of principle, of purpose, of idealism, of character; not a matter of birthplace, or creed, or line of descent.
- But my generation did not love America only because she had defended freedom. We also loved her because for us, she embodied what was most audacious about the human adventure; for us, she embodied the spirit of conquest.
Robert Etheredge, The American Challenge
- What makes America strong is its unique diversity and ideas from all races to accomplish a common goal for the betterment of mankind, and to always continue to work towards that goal.
- I admire America for being simple, for not being snobbish, for being still democratic in instincts, for having respect for work, and for treating the mere luxurious cynic as a lounge-lizard.
G. K. Chesterton, The Complete Works
- Last but not least, as an American, I am proud to be a citizen of the finest country in the world.
Rogene Buchholz, Rethinking Capitalism
More Quotes to Inspire