25 Choose To Be Happy Quotes
Let these choose to be happy quotes remind you that each and every day we make a choice to be happy or not. May these quotes encourage you.
- “Being happy is something that each of us determines, it is not something that we find outside of ourself, it is within us and our choice.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “We have the ability to determine our happiness hour-by-hour and day-by-day, through our thoughts and actions. We make that choice every morning when we get out of bed.” Catherine Pulsifer
- Choose to be happy now; don’t wait until you’re ‘successful,’ because honestly, I was as happy when we were unemployed and scrounging around for a buck. Peter Farrelly
- Many people think I can’t live a normal life because I don’t have arms or legs.
I could choose to believe that and give up trying.
I could stay at home and wait for others to take care of me.
Instead, I choose to believe that I can do anything,
and I always try to do things my own way.
I choose to be happy.
I am happy because I am always thankful. Nick Vujicic, Give Me A Hug
- “You choose to be happy. You don’t become happy just because the circumstances lead you to happiness.” Ryan Cooper, Difficult People
- “So choose to be happy, to be glad, to be joyful today, no matter the challenges that may come your way.” Angelina Talpa, Love Yourself
- Each day you can wake up and simply choose a new positive, happy, grateful, “I can” attitude – and renounce any negative, pessimistic, complaining “I can’t” attitude. Mark Snyder, Developing Good Habits
- “You don’t need anyone else’s approval to be happy. You’re as happy you choose to be. ” Rick Warren
- “If you wish to be happy right from the beginning of your day, then it is about time to leave behind your past.” Lorin Hopper, Wake Up Happy
- At any given moment the choice to be happy is present ï¿½ we just have to choose to be happy.Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Quote of The Day
- We can change our behaviour even if we struggle to change our thoughts and emotions.Dr Harry Barry, Anxiety And Panic
- If you choose what you love to do as your goal, then by achieving success you will definitely be happy. Nicole Smith, Success
Motivational Quotes for Work
- “You have the power to choose to be happy. Making that deliberate decision each day will change what happens.” Frank Britt
- So decide on which people make you happy,
And choose people that want to see you grow.
Being around positive, strong people,
Will make you feel happier so. Julie Hebert, Playing The Game
- “What helps make your future a brighter one is if you’ll make the decision today tochoose to be happy and thankful for the present, and just let the future be.” Matt Morris, How To Live In The Present Moment
- Happy and positive people have a stable sense of optimism, and they choose to maintain this no matter what situation lies ahead. Because of their choice to remain positive and optimistic, they interpret failures only as opportunities to grow and learn. Carla Loving, Recovering From Control Issues
- Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.Tom Brady
- “You have to study yourself, notice what inspires you, and then do what it takes to keep yourself happy and moving forward.” Mike Burns, Juggle
- To feel happy, focus on things in your life that will make you feel happy.” Stephen Hall, Emotional Mastery
- “For sure, there is always someone who is better than you and there is always a person who is less gifted or privileged than you are. Stop the endless comparisons and be happy with what you have.” K.M. Kassi, Stress Management
- The Perfectionist believes that a happy life comprises an uninterrupted stream of positive emotions. And because he, of course, aspires to be happy, he rejects painful emotions. Tal Ben-Shahar, Being Happy
- If you’re serious about living a happy, healthy and abundant life, the key is to change your thoughts. Alex Uwajeh, The Power of Positive Affirmations
- No one has the power to make you happy or sad. People can make your life more difficult, unpleasant, or even downright awful, but they cannot make you happy or sad.Jo Roderick, Happy Now!
Words of Encouragement
- Be happy first. And if you remember that truth, feeling good is the cornerstone to manifesting whatever you want in life. But the other implications is taking control of how you feel.Dave Aschaiek, 9 Truths That Will Turn Your World Upside Down
- Instead of always working from a place of lack, of fearing that you’re not enough, that you don’t have enough possessions, and that you’ll never be happy unless you get what you want, you can instead give yourself permission to feel blessed now, and to work from a place of joy – a place of already having something inside of you to share with the world.Andrew Butcher, Stop Wanting, Start Having
Happy Quotes | Top Ten Happy Quotes | Happiness Quotes | Poems about Happiness | Smile Quotes
More Quotes to inspire and encourage