26 Halloween Quotes
Be afraid, be very afraid… of our carefully selected halloween quotes from the scariest people of all! Halloween is not for everyone but many of us really enjoy the scariest time of the year and it’s especially fun for our kids! Have fun reading and dont forget to share!
- For these children and all of us who once were children, Halloween is a magical time when ordinary people can become ghosts, goblins and even witches.
Unknown Author, Soldiers
- It’s the night before Halloween, and these witches still have many last-minute things to do. They must organize ghosts and goblins, hang bats and stretch cobwebs, prepare potions and carve pumpkins, and make sure everything creepy, rusty, and slimy is in place before the haunting begins.
Bannatyne, Lesley Pratt, Witches’ Night Before Halloween
- A haunted house; you better beware. only enter if you dare. monsters lurking, looking mean-just can’t wait to make you scream.
Denise Brennan-NelsonJ is for Jack-O’-Lantern: A Halloween Alphabet
- Halloween, Halloween, The ghouls and goblins scream! So you better beware, They’ll be a great scare.
Ebony Jr. Oct 1981
- Here comes the Bogeyman! So hide your heads my darling’s For he’ll catch you if he can!
LEONARD R. N. ASHLEY, Halloween: Everything Important About the Most Popular Secular Holiday
- It’s Halloween, mind, so expect monsters and ghouls…
Horrified Press, October’s End
- Every ghoul or ghost that you ever had a gruesome nightmare about is waiting to scare the living daylights out of you.
Sally Jones, Amanda JonesAt the Stroke of Midnight: Brush Up on Your Writing Skills
- I peer outside, there’s something there That makes me shiver, spikes my hair. It must be Halloween.
Eve BuntingScary, Scary Halloween
Quote of the Day
- Candles are lit, feasts are enjoyed, and evergreen foliage is brought in the house as a reminder that, despite the harshness of winter, light and life have endured.
By Diana Rajchel, LlewellynSamhain: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for Halloween
- Hail sun, light and arc, fight again against the dark! Honor the Harvest Moon When the Harvest Moon happened in.
Diana Rajchel, LlewellynMabon: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for the Autumn Equinox
- Halloween is a time that instructs us to be thoughtfully openhanded.
LEONARD R. N. ASHLEY, Halloween
Thought of the Day
- Halloween is a time for ghosts and goblins, not boots and boxers
Cliff Ricketts, John Ricketts, Leadership
- As Halloween approaches, a dark, irresistibly evil force with a taste for human blood is unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
David Robbins, Prank Night
- Softly padding through the darkness, Moonlight explores the world on her favorite night, Halloween.
Cynthia Rylant, Moonlight
- I’m gonna come out and say it: Halloween is the best holiday ever invented.
Tween Hobo, Alena Smith, Tween Hobo
- Do not Spook until Spooken to!
Thorn, Trick Or Tarot Bogie Book
- Halloween means what you make it to mean.
Timothy Mark, Vintage Halloween
- I hope you enjoy Halloween as much as I do and that you enjoy learning a little more about this magical, mystical, Mad- Hatter holiday!
Carole Marsh, Weirdo Halloween
- Have fun but pace yourself—you will enjoy Halloween more if you do.
James G. Devine, Echoes from the Classroom
- They love the dark; they love to scare people; they love to be a part of a big, public event; and, more than anything, they love Halloween.
Lesley Pratt Bannatyne, Halloween Nation
- I personally LOVE Halloween! I love everything about it. Trick or treating, carving pumpkins, having costume parties, you name it I LOVE IT.
Daniel R. Perry, Halloween
- I love Halloween. I love all the black cats and goblins and pumpkins, but mostly I love it because out of all the holidays it’s the most creative one.
Rebecca Barry, Recipes for a Beautiful Life
- I love Halloween. I love everything about it: the spooky Celtic history, the fall weather, the jack-o-lanterns, the delightfully ghoulish decorations. I eat all of this up like a pudgy trick-or-treater with a bag full of Halloween candy.
Dan West, Dan West’s Web of Lies
Love and Life
- As someone who has a shelf of death in my house where I keep all my evil stuff, I delight in how Halloween brings out the evil, sinister demon in all of us.
Steven J Bennett, 365 Rules of the New World
- There’s a hush in the air on Halloween night; it’s practically religious. Waiting for night to finally appear. Rushing out into the neighborhood like a warrior.
Jenny Han, Shug
- Halloween is not just for kids anymore; if you have the space, throw a party for the guys and ghouls who can’t get away with trick-or-treating anymore.
Park Davis, Susannah Craig
More Quotes to Inspire