28 Attention Quotes
Here is our collection of powerful and wise Attention Quotes to help you see the importance of paying attention in this life you were blessed with.
When we pay attention (I don’t mean to merely listen) but to actually focus and fully pay every ounce of attention, we will discover a lot more than we can imagine.The more attention we give to what is going on around us, the more we will notice, with our awareness heightened we will see things that we have often passed by without a second thought. Life becomes more beautiful and exciting!
Lastly, we must always remember the importance of paying attention to the people around us, especially our loved ones. If we cannot give our attention fully then what can we expect back?Attention is at the heart of maintaining good relationships and what you give is usually what you get!
- Pay attention; see with the eyes of love.
Magdala Marie Gilbert, A Journey of Faith
- You should pay attention to the people who encourage you.
Kaleel Jamison, The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power
- Pay attention to the people who make you feel happy and smart. Gather as many of them into your life as you can. They are true blessings from the Creator.
Mitchell Gibson, Nine Insights for a Successful and Happy Life
- One way of being real is to grasp the connection between the importance of each part of your life and what you actually pay attention to every day.
Stewart D. Friedman, Total Leadership: Be a Better Leader, Have a Richer Life
- If we only pay attention to the people who are shouting at the microphone, we are not thinking systemically or developing integral vision.
Mark Gerzon, Leading Through Conflict
- You can choose where to place your attention on the wisdom of the ease of the divine essence or on the constant noise of your mind.
Dale A. Johnson, Wake Up! Pay Attention
- What we understand, we are inclined to attend to, but if it is unintelligible, we cannot pay attention, for the thread is lost, the mind is wearied and unable to digest the impressions supplied by the senses.
How to form the Habit of paying attention.
- Time becomes a decisive factor when attention really only may be paid to one thing at a time.
Vincent F. Hendricks, Mads Vestergaard, Reality Lost
- Attention shapes our lives personally and collectively.
Sebastian Watzl, Structuring Mind
- Attention is a precious faculty; the mind may forget what it has learned, but the faculty of being attentive, once acquired, is never lost.
Texas School Journal
- What we do with our attention, in short, is at the heart of what makes us human.
Rob Walker, The Art of Noticing: Rediscover What Really Matters to You
Make a Difference
- Remember, your attention is like a constantly flowing stream. It is at its most powerful when it is directed clearly onto one thing.
Susan Pearse, Martina Sheehan, Wired for Life: Retrain Your Brain and Thrive
- Only when we focus on something do we ‘see’ it in detail, and if we aren’t paying attention, we don’t even notice it then.
Faris Yakob, Paid Attention: Innovative Advertising for a Digital World
- Our attention is finite—a precious resource that was hardwired to function a specific way thousands of years ago and that has not changed.
Carson Tate. Work Simply
- Attention really is a currency that you exchange to get something back: awareness, understanding or connection.
Susan Pearse, Martina Sheehan, Do Less Be More
Self Awareness Quotes
- Your undivided attention and ability to be present for yourself and the people in your life creates the purest and most profound love.
Fiona Brennan, The Positive Habit
- Ideally you should be so eager to get a message across that your attention becomes more on your words than the audience.
Robert S. Guthrie, Damn the Excuses!
- Your attention, the intention that accompanies it, and where you focus it, can alter your perception of reality.
Sarah McLean, The Power of Attention
- Full attention leads to creativity, spontaneity, acceptance, faith, empathy, integration, productivity, flexibility, efficiency, stress reduction, endurance, persistence, accuracy, perspective, and compassion.
Les Fehmi, Jim Robbins, The Open-Focus Braincreativity
- We need to pay attention to the sign posts along the way that guide us to our next step.
Jill Downs, The Awakening of the Heart
- Never share your weakness with anybody unless you have already conquered it. Be sure to always give attention where attention is needed.
Errick A. Ford, Iron Sharpens Iron: Wisdom of the Ages
- When we give our full attention, we are in effect saying, “You are worthy of my time.”
Mary Montgomery, Home Is Where the Start Is
- When we give our full attention to the present moment and what we are interacting with, we take past and future out of the relationship, except for practical matters.
JoEllen Goertz Koerner, RN, PhD, FAAN, Healing Presence
- Give your full attention to what you desire.
Dr. Stan Gravely, The Law of Attraction Bible
- Listening is loving. So be sure to give your full attention to others, in all areas of your life, to excel in your communications.
Joyce Weiss,Full Speed Ahead
- Live in the moment and give your full attention to it.
Reem Renno, The Treasure Within
- Since life isn’t always as you see it, it is important for you to start focusing your attention only on those that truly deserve.
RD king, What Deserves Your Attention
- If someone is looking for attention that bad, I figure they must need some attention!
Lawrence J. Cohen, Playful Parenting
More Quotes to Inspire