28 Harmony Quotes
Here is our collection of Harmony quotes to inspire you to embrace your differences and make the world a more harmonious and joyful place to live.
Living in harmony is all about living together and accepting each other for who we are. We are all different but it is our differences that can make for a stronger society. True happiness is to be in harmony with yourself, in harmony with others and in harmony with the universe. To be in harmony we need to learn to listen with intent, be compassionate and live with a positive attitude.
When we are all in harmony with one another we can make beautiful music.
- A thing is deemed beautiful only when its parts are in harmony.
Christopher Walker, Personal Harmony
- We must all live in harmony, equally; love each other unconditionally; pull each other up; and be judged on the content of our character, not the color of our skin.
Donna Hill, Confessions in B-Flat
Unconditional Love Quotes
- Let’s all do our best to live in harmony with nature for ourselves and for our future generations.
Kamaljit K Sangha, Ways to Live in Harmony with Nature
- For one thing , such a positive attitude puts one into harmony with this world of beauty, with nature itself.
Norman Vincent Peale, Treasury Of Joy And Enthusiasm
Positive Attitude Quotes
- As difficult as it may seem, the secret to living in harmony is accepting others just as they are.
Ellen Jaffe Jones, Kitchen Divided
- When we become a part of something more than ourselves, we must learn to live in harmony and peace by respecting the people and environment around us.
Sheri A. Sutton, And so It Is: Recognizing God’s Presence in Our Lives
- Family harmony makes everything prosperous.
Zhong Yongsheng, Chinese Classic Economics
- The key to living in harmony with others and living in harmony with oneself is a delicate balance of mind, emotion, intellect, and heart, tempered through experience.
Bottrell, Living the Mystery Exploring Universal Wisdom and Our Connection To the Divine
- To live in harmony means to live in moderation, not excess; to live with simplicity, not complexity; and to slow down, know oneself, and make wise choices.
Brian Luke Seaward, Managing Stress
- It is impossible to achieve harmony having only wealth.
A. Joy Lee, Live and enjoy
- Love, care, kindness, and harmony are very important factors for survival when you experience hardships.
Ruey J. Yu, Journey of a Thousand Miles: An Extraordinary Life
- When our intentions are filled with love and harmony and we treat others with respect, we can help to create a safe and secure world with the intention of having all people live in peace.
Theresa Donmoyer, Simple Action for the Spiritual Journey
- My faith will guide me closer to reach my ultimate destiny to find the peace and harmony I need.
JJ Frost, Light Between the Shadows
- Harmony cannot thrive in a climate of mistrust, cheating, bullying and mean-spirited competition. Success through intimidation and violence is temporary at best; its trifling gains only create new problems.
Dalai Lama XIV Bstan-ʾdzin-rgya-mtsho, How to Practise
- Like the planet, we are diverse and must be in harmony with one another.
Latoya Abulu, Harmony and Balance in the World
- You are a song of wisdom and harmony made virtuous.
Leonardé Andréas Michaelangelle Bonét, Love
- Erroneous thoughts will cause poor potential futures and thereby situations that will be painful to live through in the present, whereas good thoughts will bring harmony and love into your life.
Luc Bodin, Nathalie Bodin Lamboy, Jean Graciet, The Book of Ho’oponopono
- Today I choose to be at peace; I choose to be happy and to be in harmony with all creation; I will have only acceptance and love all who cross my path today.
Delia Delia, The Art of Intentional Living
Choose to be Happy
- When we practice living in harmony with our world, we become wiser about choosing our battles. We learn where we can use our energy to make a difference and where we need to let go.
Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous, Living Clean: The Journey Continues
- Where there is growth and expression, there must be life; where there is life there must be harmony, and where there is harmony, there is perfect health.
Joseph Murphy, SBP Editors, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Yoga helps both men and women to develop intellect in the head and intelligence in the heart to lead a balanced life maintaining harmony, balance and concord not only at home but in the community and society as well….
BKS Iyengar, B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga Wisdom and Practice
- Being spiritual simply means listening to the Heart. Our destination is love and harmony.
Tilicho ,The Source – Initiation Into Love and Freedom
- Life has designed for us one true path—a path that guarantees each of us the right to live in harmony and integrity with all things.
Maya Tiwari, Living Ahimsa Diet: Nourishing Love
- The key to living in harmony is compassion and mercy.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- When you are in harmony with your Self, you are balanced, centered, and aware.
M. Wallace, The Seeds of Change
- I can resolve negative energy with Love, so I can be in perfect harmony.
Cindy Paulos, Put a Little Light in Your Life
- When nature works in harmony for oneself, all life gets attached throughout the universe, ready to answer and submit to any request at a moments thought.
Rowland N Verrier, OneWorld Solution 2By2
- Harmony with oneself is what brings happiness, and harmony with the elements around us means harmony with the universe.
Ezekiel Umo Ette, Ph.D., ANNANG WISDOM
More Quotes to Inspire