28 Intuition Quotes
Let these Intuition Quotes inspire you to always listen to your inner voice. It’s arguable that humans have survived the centuries due to the little voice inside telling you to back off or get stuck in.
- If your inner voice always said “I’m lost” simply repeat “I know the way.
John Francis King, Wise Guy and Other Fables
- By learning to trust yourself and hear and believe your intuition you could liberate yourself and realize your true potential.
Neil Crofts, Authentic: How to Make a Living By Being Yourself
- Follow what your intuitive feeling is telling you, as opposed to logical reasoning, what you think is right, or what others think.
Jawara D. King, World Transformation
- Pay attention to your vibes and trust your gut. We all are born with intuition.
Jen Mazer, Manifesting Made Easy
- Know your purpose. Feel it. When you go off the path, your intuition will guide you back on sometimes with a tickle, sometimes with a cattle prod.
Rachelle Chartrand, Chrysalis: A Dark and Delicious Diary of Emergence
- As your intuition guides you to live from your heart and Soul, you attract others who live from their heart and soul.
Susann Taylor Shier, Soul Mastery: Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul
Law of Attraction
- Your intuition is the inner power speaking to you and wishing to guide you on the right path.
Tony Charles, The 7 Secrets to Peace of Mind
Follow Your Heart
- Always trust your intuition. Intuition happens when the universe sends you a message but wishes to remain anonymous.
Roshan D. Bhondekar, Love – The Key to Optimism
- Always trust your intuition. It isn’t something that requires forcing; simply believe in its truth.
Cynthia Brennen, Living, Loving & Unlearning
- When evil is present, your body knows.
Sky M. Armstrong, Courage, You’ve Got It!
- Over time, as you listen to your intuition, your true voice will become stronger and more clear.
Flora Bowley, Brave Intuitive Painting-Let Go, Be Bold, Unfold!
- It takes tremendous courage to stop the doubt and questioning and to trust our intuition and feelings.
Dancing with Your Skeletons: Healing Through Dance
- You’ll probably be right the first time, so don’t try to second-guess yourself. Have the courage and conviction to trust your instincts.
Alan N. Schoonmaker, Your Worst Poker Enemy: Master The Mental Game
Quotes About Strength and Courage
- And the only way to be so is to listen to and honor our intuition, our deepest knowing, our most powerful inner wisdom. Choosing to claim and follow our sixth sense is our strongest natural protector, our greatest psychic liberation, and the only way to be truly safe in life.
Sonia Choquette, Ph.D., The Time Has Come to Accept Your Intuitive Gifts!
- So have courage, because you have a deep wisdom. No one said it would be easy to trust our intuition, and it can be a long, hard road, but when a choice feels right for you, pursue it.
Rebecca Perkins, Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons For Midlife
- Your intuition is a powerful tool that can be sharpened and honed to the point that you can rely on and trust it within the daily context of your life.
Laura Alden Kamm, Intuitive Wellnes
- Prayer places you in a spiritual connection with your higher power in the way that is useful to you at the time. It is always connected to you because, like your intuition, the power of your higher power lies within you.
Connie Omar, Sacred Journey to Ladyhood a Woman’S Guide Through Her Write of Passage
A woman in touch with her intuition is a formidable force.
Yvonne J Douglas, Trust Your Intuition Your Protector Your Guide
- We long for truth but often settle for a lie.
John Meddling, Human Wholeness- the Articles of Self Discovery
- Through following intuition, you often go for one thing and get another.
Florence Scovel Shinn, The Magic Of Intuition
Life is Beautiful
- Increasing our emotional openness leads to a deepening of our relationships. This is another key principle of intuition.
Maura McCarley Torkildson, The Inner Tree
- When in doubt, consult your intuition or gut feelings by asking, “is this the right decision?” Whatever strong and clear response arises in your body is the answer.
Luna and Sol, Awakened Empath
- Trust your intuition and find the rhythm that works best for you. Stick to it. Connect.
Jill Sylvester, LMHC, Trust Your Intuition
- Remember, you are your own god, goddess, angel, and guide, all rolled into one beautiful, heart-centered human package. You are your own higher self and your own teacher.
Heidi Jane, Intuition on Tap Workbook
Words of Encouragement
- To be your own bible is to have faith first in your own intuition, in your own heart, in your own experience, your own conscience.
Sunirmalya M. Symons, The Simplest Book God Ever Wrote
- Think with your head but also go with the intuitive mind that will take you to places within your self that you have never been before.
Lillian Too, The Book of Golden Wisdom
Believe in Yourself
- If you need rest, allow yourself to crawl into bed regardless of the time of day. If you need nourishment, visit the supermarket and splurge on a rare treat. Trust your intuition. It is the voice of your soul and will guide you to fulfill your need.
Alan D. Wolfelt, The Mourner’s Book of Faith:
- Sitting and waiting can be torture. Intuition can give us a glimmer of hope, solace and guidance during difficult times.
Lisa K., Intuition on Demand
More Quotes to Inspire