30 Love Quotes for Her
If your looking for inspirational quotes to capture her heart then you have come to the right place.
Being a man in this crazy world of love can be testing at times. Women can be hard to understand and also hard to please, which leaves many men wondering what they can do to rekindle the romance or to sweep the woman of their dreams off their feet.
You may be looking for quotes to inspire you to keep the woman in your life full of desire and admiration for you, or you may use them as an inspiration to learn how to treat women the way they feel they should be treated.
Either way, delve into our collection of love quotes for her which will be sure to put a smile on her face, and hopefully keep it there!
I love her as much as I can love anybody. In time the rest will surely fall in place.
Ingrid Persaud, Love After Love
- Just be you and love her with everything you’ve got.
Fiona Davenport, The Love Series
Short Love Quotes
But he had been in love, so desperately in love that he didn’t see her as less than perfect.
Karen Ranney, So In Love
I Love You Quotes
- One of the greatest gifts you can give a woman is the gift of desire. In fact, she wants to know what it feels like to be swept off her feet by a man, over and over again.
Bruce Bryans, How To Be A Better Boyfriend
Love and Life
If you master love, you’ve also got happiness by the tail—and the power to transform your inner world as well as the world around you!
Marco Smimoff, Love For No Reason
Cute Love Quotes
- Ability, willingness, and a masculine nature. If you possess these traits, then you possess what most women seek in a husband or partner.
Shawn T. Smith, The Tactical Guide To Women
The trust that you share with your significant other is the foundation of your entire relationship.
Kate Holmily, How to Save Your Marriage When Trust Is Broken
- Open your hearts and feel my Love for you.
Paul Ferrini, Love Without Conditions
Cute Couple Quotes
Falling in love is truly like a drug.
Paul Ferrini, Creating a Spiritual Relationship
- Ask not what you can do for a man, but what a man can do for you.
G.L Lambert, Men Don’t Like Women Like You
Words of Encouragement for Women
I love her so much it makes my heart feel like a balloon that’s about to burst.
Katherine Webber, Only Love Can Break Your Heart
- A man who promises to love his lady doesn’t step out on her or hit her or wear her out emotionally and mentally; instead he loves her the way a woman wants to be loved—by being faithful and respectful and attending to her needs.
Steve Hardy, Straight Talk No Chaser
The blending together of man and woman is a delicate thing. Man must pursue.
Helen Fieldin, Bridget Jones, The Edge Of Reason
- The idea that it might be possible to love someone so much they would be imprinted on your memory forever.
Linda Green, Ten Reasons Not to Fall in Love
I don’t want every man to want me—just one good man would be enough.
Marie Forleo, Make Every Man You Want
Funny Love Quotes
- It is the province of the husband to shield the wife from injury; of the father to protect the daughter; the brother has the same duty to perform towards the sister; and, in general, every man should, in this sense, be the champion and the lover of every woman.
Cecil B. Hartley, The Gentlemen’s Book of Etiquette and Manual of Politeness
I may not be a natural when it comes to love, but I do know New York’s fine dining scene inside out.
Zoe may, When Polly Met Olly
- The main thing that a woman wants from a man is the experience of feeling like a woman. She wants to lose herself in her femininity, and the only way she can feel this feminine experience is when a man acts like…a man.
Bruce Bryans, What Women Want In A Man
And when you find that special someone, offer her the love and respect she deserves.
Richard La Ruina, The Natural
- Women love spontaneous men. They want the kind of guy who’s going to make them feel alive, challenge them, and excite them. Not the kind of guy they can easily predict.
Dave Perotta, Conversation Casanova
Loving your own self and getting to know your own personality and body allows you to open up to someone else.
Jason McAllister, Getting The Love You Want
- Most think that you capture a woman’s heart only once. But quite to the contrary, you must love her enough to try to make her fall in love with you EVERY single day!
Clifton Durham, How To Treat A Lady The Right Way
Learn how to treat all women with kindness and respect. Be secure in your identity. Have your own money and be able to take care of yourself.
Clifton Durham, How To Treat A Lady The Right Way
- A wife’s greatest sorrow is feeling invisible and alone.
Nina Roesner, 365 Ways To Love Your Wife
Sad Love Quotes
Its important to know how to make a woman love you if you want to end up successful in the love game.
Lucinda Love, How To Make A Woman Fall In Love
- So maybe it wouldn’t last for ever, but wouldn’t it be better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all?
Trisha Ashley, Good Husband Material
Spouses can learn to become each other’s source of greatest pleasure when they meet each other’s most important emotional needs.
Megan Maxwell, Tell Me What You Want Or Leave Me
- To perceive himself with self-respect, while at the same time being respectful and considerate of other people’s thoughts and opinions, to be chivalrous but never exaggerated in words and actions, and, always – always present a set of exquisite manners.
Neil Schreiber, How To Be A Gentleman
She gives it to me straight. If it’s awful, she’ll tell you. I love her for that.
- But being trustworthy is not just about safeguarding a woman’s body or her children. It’s about safeguarding her heart, as well.
John Gottman, The Man’s Guide To Woman
More Quotes to Inspire