32 Fun Quotes
Here is our collection of inspirational fun quotes to remind you that life is meant to be enjoyed.
Being a bore can become a chore so live for the day and make every moment as fun as possible.Life can sometimes become too serious, yes, of course, there are times when we must be composed but we shouldn’t forget altogether how to have fun. If you learn to get the balance between work and fun right then you will appreciate the free time that you have and you will make every second count… Although whoever said you cannot have fun at work right?When we prioritize fun (even if it just means adopting a positive attitude), people will want to spend more time around us, we will have stronger relationships both at home and work, and generally, we will be much happier.
We hope you enjoy reading and sharing these quotes and that you inject the fun back into your life.We are all capable of having fun, so remember life is for living!
- Fun is pleasure without purpose.
Alan McKee, FUN!
- You have to connect with real live human beings in order to get the fullest expression of your life, share yourself with people, they share themselves with you, together you empower each other and have some fun together.
Tony Kelbrat, A Free Spirit’s Search for Enlightenment 3: The Soul Scale/ Anatomy of the …
- Fun is a word that can be deceiving because it can be used to describe the best and worst of human behavior.
Mandy Arioto, Have More Fun
- FUN is a powerful vehicle to deliver content.
Dato’ R. Palan Ph.D., A.P.T, The Magic of Making Training FUN!!
- Life is supposed to be fun! Allow the process of change to be fun and also easy.
John McGrail, The Synthesis Effect: Your Direct Path to Personal Power and Transformation
- A life with no fun is sad, no matter how admirably virtuous it may be.
Madeline Hunter, Madeleine Hunter Collection
Life is Beautiful
- The only thing better than having little doses of fun every day is turning fun into your full-time gig.
Troy Amdahl, Dave Braun, Oola for Women
- Spend time, make memories, have fun.
Mary Hunt, Raising Financially Confident Kids
- Courage is about finding the bravery to be true to the spirit of fun within you, without judgment and without allowing the influence of other people’s opinions to limit you.
“Michel Green, The Four Archangels”
- Have fun in all that you do. Make the best of every experience and every interaction life sends your way and choose to do all things from a place of love
Luminita D. Saviuc, Things You Should Give Up to Be Happy: An Inspiring Guide …
- Take some time to enjoy life. Relax a little and have fun. You only live once.
Prince Sylvester, The Spiritual Motivation Handbook: 100 Motivations for On-The-Go-
You Only Live Once Quotes
- You can always get from A to B, but you have to have fun along the way.
Eva Wolsgaard-Iversen, Ninona’s Story
- Abundance is about having fun. It is playful and joyous. It is laughter. Abundance means experiencing life fully.
Ellen Peterson, Abundance for Beginners: Simple Strategies for Successful Living
- Making and achieving goals is fun. Achieving goals builds a winning attitude, positive self-esteem, discipline, positive self-image, confidence, positivity, optimism, and confidence to explore the unknown.
AJ Rolls, Success as a Way of Life Philosophy
- People like to associate with people who are fun, so a smile and a pleasing personality are mandatory for any superhero.
David Wolfe, Nick Good, Amazing Grace: The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic
- Have fun, be free, be in control and, most of all, connect with your inner warrior.
Jacob Galea, Birth of the Super You
- Let’s have fun exploring the divine adventures that God wants us to experience as we hang on to His righteous, loving, powerful, gracious right hand.
Sheila Thatcher, Running Your Road of Purpose
- Today I reminded myself that my divine soul’s life purpose is to have fun.
Joanne Marree, Win-Win Clear Heart Clear Mind
- Living fully is to embrace all dimensions of life: joy and pain, fun and work.
Leslie Yerkes, Fun Works: Creating Places where People Love to Work
- Fun is a drug. The more fun you have, the more of it you need.
John Likides, God Is a Heartless Recluse: A Novel-Essay-Screenplay Synergy
- As much as friendship is about having fun, sharing jokes, and recounting humorous stories, friendship is also about helping each other grow and making sure that you can challenge each other to bring out each other’s best qualities.
Scott A. Annan, Aimbitious: a Life of Enlightened Self-Leadership: A New Philosophy on …
- When we believe that life is meant to be fun , we will filter our experiences through that belief and find a lot more fun than most people find.
Bill L. Little
- The view from the bigger picture knows everything. It all boils down to how you choose to live a life, in isolation and separation, or join in the party of life and have some fun.
Connecting to Life’s Compas, Dee Weldon
- The funnest part of life is the swim to the other side of the pool, but you will never get there if you never get into the water.
Rajo Star of the Nobodies
- Life is meant to be fun. Life is meant to be joyful. Life is meant to be enjoyed.
Creating with the Law of Attraction: 10 Principles That Will Change Your Life
- Change is natural, change is desirable, change can be fun.
American Society for Engineering Education. Conference
- Fun is a powerful component in a high performing team.
V. Kumar, Richard Hammond, Herb Sorensen, The Definitive Guide to Customer Relationship Management
- Fun without love is never fun enough for me. Love without fun is impossible.
Bernard De Koven, A Playful Path
- Life is a simple case of being scared much of the time — or being bored. Furthermore, if life is too easy, it’s no fun.
Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, You Can If You Think You Can
- Fun keeps us connected to who we really are; it makes us realize that we are all in this together.
Leslie Yerkes, Fun Works
- Creativity means loving whatever you do, following your heart enjoying, celebrating, and fun that comes from within without force.
Sanjeev Kumar, Practicing the Power of Present Moment
- Fun does not wait for you to catch up with it. It plays. It comes and goes spontaneously and if you miss the opportunity you miss it.
Jeff Thibodeau, Be Your Best!
More Quotes to Inspire