44 Thankful Quotes
Be encouraged and inspired by these thankful quotes. Being thankful is a frame of mind that makes life easier. When we look at life with thankful eyes we see more blessings than troubles.
Our attitude will be a more positive one when we give thanks for all that we have. Share these quotes with others who need a gentle reminder!
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey
- The more we express thanks, the more gratitude we feel. The more gratitude we feel, the more we express thanks. It’s circular, and it leads to a happier life. Steve Goodier
- Before you fall asleep at night, thank God for three things that happened during the day. Robert Morgan, Worry Less, Live More
Thank God Quotes
- We are blessed in so many ways; many things we take for granted but we should stop and be thankful each and every day. Catherine Pulsifer
- Be thankful for the things that you do have as opposed to thinking about the things that you don’t have. Ace McCloud, Confident Communication Skills
- So, before you even get out of bed, give silent thanks for another day on this earth. Sumit Gautam, Ways to start your day positively
- Say “Thank You” because your faith is so strong that you don’t doubt that what ever the problem, you’ll get through it. You’re saying thank-you because you know that even in the eye of the storm, God has put a rainbow in the clouds. Oprah Winfrey
- A few years ago, I decided to try to live this giving thanks as I believe Jesus did each day, regardless of His circumstances. And what I found was that in giving thanks for each moment and savoring it as bread from His hand, I’d find sustenance and the grace of God Himself in it. Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts Devotional
- Before you sleep, ruminate on things that you can give thanks for, and end your day on a positive note in order to sleep happy and wake up happy. Ryan Help, Overcoming Insecurity, Jealousy and Anxiety in Relationships
- … the byproduct of your thankfulness creates more opportunities to offer more thanks. Aliya Saige, 100 Daily Blessings
- Despite the darkest of tragedies and the depths of sadness one must rise and be thankful for the gift of life and make the most we have of our time on this earth. Mark Koch, Songs in the Key of September
- Affirmation. I am thankful for the experiences of my life, as I have grown from all of them. I know that everything is divinely orchestrated and every step of my life journey is “as it is”. Steve Dinga, Colours of Your Life
- Appreciate the beauty of the seasons, the outstanding autumn colors, or the fragrance of spring blossoms. Be thankful for people who pray for good. Irena M. Golsky, Open Mind, Open Heart!
- What am I really thankful for? Abundant supply, enough and more? A warm, cozy home with carpeted floor? Safety behind the lock on my door? Greta Zwaan, What Am I Really Thankful For?
- Feeling thankful naturally arises from our experiences as we go through life. Diana Butler Bass, Grateful
- We don’t have to be thankful for an adverse situation, but we can be thankful for all the good things that sustain us. Patricia King, Dream Big
- Wherever you are in life, wherever you are right at this moment you have much to be thankful. Sarah Butland, Being Grateful, Being Thankful
- At the end of the day, think about one thing you are thankful for. Matthew Lewis Browne, Better Habits
- We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning. Albert Barnes
- If we ask God for a calm, thankful heart that sees all the blessings His grace imparts, He can teach us many lessons in illness that can never be learned in health.” David Jeremiah, What in the World Is Going On?
- Thankfully, God sees what we don’t. M. R. Wells, Dogs to the Rescue
Short Quotes about God
- The more we give thanks, the more joyous our life becomes. Brenda Shoshanna, Everyday Gratitude
- But saying thank you and being thankful are two very different things. The former is part of being mannerly, the latter – well, it’s the secret to a life of happiness and success. Deborah Norville, Chicken Soup for the Soul
- If you feel grateful with what you have, you are expressing thankful to God. You thank God because He has given a lot of things to you. Benny Zhang, Manifestation Success Secrets
- Truly living means your days are filled with joy and thanksgiving for the very fact that you are alive. As opposed to constantly going after the next best thing you are going after a new goal to achieve. Sandra Leon, Supercharge Your Life
Quote of The Day
- If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes. Catherine Pulsifer, Many Blessings
Count Your Blessings
- There are so many things in life that are worth being thankful for, whether it be something as simple as a hug, to something more important like having the right spouse, or being able to get help from complete strangers in your time of need. Aaron P. Taylor, Be Thankful
Quotes To Live By
- Count your blessings, one by one!!! Gratitude journaling is one of the best ways to train your mind to look for appreciation in your life and feel joy in those thankful moments. Sandra Bell, Lunchtime Joy Magnet
- From an early age, our mothers teach us to be thankful. Ken Fite, The Dash
- “It can again be easy to be thankful when life is smiling at you since you’re in a good season of your life. However, my question to you is; what about when there is none of this?” Nicole Gopher Mampuya, The Appreciation
- “Things could be a lot worse, the stress of the situation always could be worse, but I am alive and I have a lot to be thankful for – so I shall not waste my days with stress and frustrations – Life is too short!” Catherine Pulsifer, A Wake Up Call
- “It is literally true, as the thankless say, that they have nothing to be thankful for. He who sits by the fire, thankless for the fire,is just as if he had no fire. Nothing is possessed save in appreciation, of which thankfulness is the indispensable ingredient. But a thankful heart hath a continual feast.” W.J. Cameron
- Find the smallest ounce of gratitude every day in what transpired. Be thankful for the small things, the trivial things and the mundane things. Vishnu, Seven Sacred Promises
Words of Encouragement
- “If one waits for the spectacular moments, the ‘ooh, ahh’ moments to spark a little gratitude, there may be a long wait between those thankful moments.” Jane Trumbull, Complaining isn’t a Solution!
- “The challenge of life is to find a reason to be thankful in what seems on the surface to be a reason to complain.” Steve Pease, Thanksgiving
- “You don’t have to be thankful for a bad situation, but you can be thankful in a bad situation. Frustration may be a blessing in disguise.” Rick Warren
- Being thankful is a constant theme in the Bible and a very important one too. We are encouraged to be thankful for our circumstances and in spite of our circumstances. V. Ashiedu, Thankful Bible Verses
Encouraging Bible Verses
- “When you have an attitude of being thankful, you never take anything you have for granted.” Skip Powell, Success Habits 101
- Look around you and be thankful for what you have, appreciate life.” Catherine Pulsifer, See The Positive In All Situations
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. Cicero
Famous Quotes about Life
- Sometimes we just forget about giving thanks, and we just take it for granted that we have those good things coming to us. Wayne Harmon, Thanksgiving
- Every time that we thank Him for our daily bread or for any gift that He’s given us we are entering into His presence through worship. So if we can become closer to God by learning how to become more thankful then sign me up. Jeff & Michelle Niederstadt, Thankability
Faith In God
- Being thankful should be an unwritten rule of life because there are several things to be thankful for. John Franks, Manifesting Love
Positive Life Quotes
- We are thankful for you father, in all circumstances too.
We couldn’t ask for a better father, as the one we have in you! Julie Hebert
Fathers Day Quotes
Thank You Quotes
We hope these quotes have inspired you to count your blessings, and be full of gratitude and gratefulness for all that you have!
More Quotes To Inspire and Encourage