Success Quotes Page 5
- “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” Roy T. Bennett, The Light in The Heart
Making A Difference
- Success can be reduced to a formula. And failure can be reduced to a formula, too. Apply the one and avoid the other. Think for yourself.W. Clement Stone, The Success System that Never Fails
Quote of the Day |
- Many thousands of successful people have been asked what they think about most of the time. The most common answer given by successful people is that they think about what they want – and how to get it – most of the time.Brian Tracy, Goals!
Words of Encouragement
- The most inspiring success stories are actually about people who experienced failure. Norbert Richards, Richard Branson Unofficial
- “Your personal reputation and the success of your organization depend on your ability to make and fulfill promises.” Tom Hanson, Ph.D.; Birgit Zacher Hanson, M.S., M.C.C., Who Will Do What by When?
- “The case for improved accountability in leadership has become critical for any leader with pragmatic desires for better business success.” Di Worrall, Accountability Leadership
- “The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.” John Foster Dulles
- “Successful people and over-achievers don’t get results by accident. While luck has its part in success, they don’t wait for luck to happen. They are deliberate in what they do and open to new paths.” Roberto Zoia, Effective Goal Setting
- “Belief in success is the one basic, absolutely essential ingredient in successful people.” David J. Schwartz, Ph. D.
Believe In Yourself
- ‘To be a high achiever, you must have an internal drive to succeed. No one else is going to force you to do the things you need to do.” B. N. Norton, Motivation Into Success
- By favoring the rich, you have mocked the poor. And, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it the rich who step on you while climbing the ladder of success? And isnï¿½t it the rich who take advantage of you and drag you into court? James 2:6 (Voice)
- “Tenacious people don’t rely on luck, fate, or destiny for their success. And when conditions become difficult, they keep working.” John C. Maxwell, The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player
- Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments” Henry Ward Beecher
- “When our dreams are born of purpose, we can soar above the limitations to accomplish the seemingly impossible.” Sharon Cook and Graciela Sholander
- “We are the greatest motivator and biggest obstacle to our successes in life.” Paul Brodie, Motivation 101
- “Success is like an iceberg, what people see is only on the surface.” Alex Altman, Time Is Money
- By allowing your team members to suggest ways on how they can contribute to the team’s success proactively, you are encouraging a culture of independence among your members. Gavin McGinnis, Coaching: 10 Coaching Skills to Help Your Team Focus, Take Action, Stay Motivated and Accomplish Goals!
Be first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.
Be last to criticize a colleague who fails.
Author Unknown, Always Be
- Talent, effort, and also luck undoubtedly explain why some succeed and others don’t.Morten Hansen, Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You’re thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure-or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because, remember that’s where you’ll find success. On the far side.Thomas John Watson, Sr.
- People often ask me to define the word “success.” My favorite definition is this: Success is the ability to live your life the way you want to live it, doing what you most enjoy, surrounded by people you admire and respect. Brian Tracy, Million Dollar Habits
Quotes to Live By
- You can measure success with goals and success is motivating. A well thought out goal can be your “light at the end of the tunnel” so to speak. Bill Price, Efficient Language Learning: Goal Settting and Time Management in Language Learning
- Success is the achievement of a goal, a victory versus a competitor, a victory versus a previous time or distance or some other measurable mark. Robert McGinley, And I Quote. . . Quotes that capture wisdom and intrigue the mind
- All literature on self-improvement and professional development is based on research, studying what successful people did and identifying key factors common in all of their success. Laszlo Kovari, Critical Thinking?
- The world’s most successful individuals and organizations have been able to create their irresistible lives by igniting their ability to take massive action and committing to follow through to become their best. Kyle Nussen, Time Management: Learn Proven Skills and Techniques to Increase Productivity and Effectively Master Your To-Do List
- Parenting gives you the opportunity to see someone as he or she grows up and becomes a self-sufficient and successful adult. Mary Appleton, Parenting: The Ultimate How To Parenting Guide on Raising Kids, Newborns, and Toddlers
- Focus is the key to your success. Jeff Paul Smith, Be Nice and Grow Famous
- Focusing on the most important aspects of personal change can make the process smoother and easier. The odds of success are greatly enhanced, too. Angela Atkinson, Create the Life You Want
- “Determination – It is the size of one’s will which determines success.”
- We see our kids grow and thrive in life, and their success and achievements make us feel proud and content. Subhashree Rout, Live Your Balanced Life Now
- Business needs to be taken seriously to succeed.komail haider, The Productive Entrepreneur
- Every success-driven how-to on the shelf worth its salt has one thing in common: they all mention finding someone who’s already paved the way and can pass on their knowledge.Kennedy Delacroix The Official 30th Birthday Book
- I have come to believe that the key to achieving your aspirations lies not in “being a success” but rather in working to reach your unique potential. This requires you to create your own definition of success rather than accept a definition created by others.Robert Kaplan, What You’re Really Meant to Do
- Starting a conversation is one of the most difficult things to start but when you are successful it is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. Sarah Palmer, Happiness: A Guide To Developing A Happier Life
More Quotes: Success Quotes Page 1 | Success Quotes Page 2 | Success Quotes Page 3 | Success Quotes Page 4 | Success Quotes Page 6 | Success Quotes Page 7 | Success Quotes Page 8