20 Libra Quotes
If you are looking for Libra quotes to learn more about yourself or somebody close to you, look no further. The Air sign Libra, ruled by the planet Venus, is known as the star sign of balance, fairness, and diplomacy. A Libra person is a social butterfly and doesn’t enjoy being alone, although they aren’t always the loudest in the room. They love to learn about people and are the best person for seeing both sides of an argument, so if you’re in a quarrel, call on your fellow Libra to be the judge. Libras enjoy peace and harmony but you can’t always count on them to make and rash decisions, this is down to their kind nature and not wanting to upset anybody by making the wrong choice. All in all, if you have a Libra in love or in friendship, count yourself lucky as they will always want to do right by you!
Or if you are any of the other star signs see below for our collection:
Aquarius Aries Capricorn Cancer Gemini Leo Pisces Sagittarius Scorpio Taurus Virgo
- I am a Libra, and not only do I see both sides of every question, I also see both the pluses and minuses of each approach, method, and technique.
Donna Barnes, Writing Process Revisited
- I’m a Libra, so I pretty much like the harmony of give and take. Of course, I want my way, but most of the time I’m very giving. I’m a pleaser, almost to a fault. I care more about the other person than myself.
Unknown Author, King Magazine
Helping Others Quotes
- Libras can see both sides of the coin but have difficulty determining who is right and who is wrong.
Serina Cappucci, Basic Astrology Direct and to the Point
Open Minded Quotes
- Librans have a gift of seeing something positive and lovable in almost anybody. Harmony in all aspects of life is their top priority.
Therrie Rosenvald, The Harmonious Libra
- You’ll know if your Libra is seriously under-loved when they won’t even argue with you, and just act passively.
Mary English, How to Love a Libra
Quotes About Love and Life
- The hesitation of a Libra person comes from the fear that if they make a decision, someone might be disappointed, and they would like everyone to feel taken care of.
Saket Shah, Libra Ascendant Secrets
- Venus-ruled Libra treasures an environment of beauty and space.
Mary Valby, The Quotable Libra
- The sad part of Libra is you never appreciate your splendid gifts as much as others do.
Joanna Martine Woolfolk, Libra
- A Libra is also gifted with an objectivity that allows you to leave personal bias completely out of a decision.
Unknown author, New Woman
- The greatest downfall of a Libra is his insecurity. Once this is taken care of , the Libra can then blossom.
Unknown author, PTM.
- Libra seen as the only inanimate sign and sector of, “Peace in the heavens”, and yet Libra energy can also become anger in the form of open combat against known enimies.
Michael St Clair, Light-Seeds
- A Libra friend is analytical, rational, and fair, most of the time.
Hazel Dixon-Cooper, Friends on a Rotten Day
- When Libra asks your opinion – and that’s likely to be often – don’t think that this intelligent individual is incapable of wise, often brilliant strategies and decisions.
John Mesina, 86 Life Answers
- Libra is even nice to the people he or she doesn’t get on with, for Libra doesn’t like to have enemies .
Claire Petulengro, Love Stars
- Libras don’t indulge in idle flattery. If they don’t like something, they are tactful enough to remain silent.
Margarete Beimm, Libra (Super Horoscopes 2010)
- Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other’s shoes and see things through another person’s point of view.
Daniel E. Ouellette, The Official Birthday Rulebook
- I’m a Libra. I enjoy sunsets, spicy breakfasts, and yoga.
Nancy Gideon, Seeker of Shadows
- I’m a Libra and I’m very outspoken. And I can’t hold a grudge against you or not like you on a sly.
James G. Spady, Tha Global Cipha
- Sometimes Libra can be coaxed gently into trusting his own emotions in an atmosphere of trust.
Liz Greene, Astrology for Lovers
- The wise Libra has an instinct for what is fair and is very useful as a mediator, judge, or a true friend arbitrating differences between others.
Julie Gillentine, Jonathan Sharp, Alan Oken, The Hidden Power of Everyday Things
More Quotes to Inspire