20 Life is Good Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of Life is Good quotes. Sometimes we all need reminding that life as much as it can be a real challenge, Life is good! It’s all about how you look at it, sure you just got landed with some bad, but keep plodding on and soon you’ll be rewarded with the good. Life is a marathon, you might need to stop and take a break but just keep pushing on, and eventually, you will hit the finish line.
- Life is good when you feel the spirit of self, looking for today, living for tomorrow, and planning for the future.
Pete Frierson, Sweetness of the Heart, Mind, and Soul
- Life is good when we have a purpose and are conciously working toward it.
Asociación de Maestros de Puerto Rico, Revista
- Life is good when you have someone on your side.
Harry Katzan Jr., Life Is Good
- We believe family life is good when each family member feels himself an important member of the family, with his own place, his interests and his rights recognized, and his work appreciated.
- All things are part of a single system called Nature and the individual life is good when it is in harmony with nature.
Robert Carson Lamm, Neal Miller Cross, Rudy H. Turk, The search for personal freedom
- Life is good if you are true to your nature and fulfil yourself.
Royal Society of Medicine (Great Britain), Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Life is hard, man enters it against his will; but life is good, and nobody wants to leave it.
Mark Zborowski, Elizabeth Herzog, Life is with People
Life Is Hard
- Life is good and pleasant for the good man.
Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea
- Life is good when you’re drinking champagne.
David Conte, The Frankfurt Files
- Life is good — when you’re proud of what you do.
Spider Robinson, Lifehouse
- If life is good, that means simply that it is better than death, and, if death is bad, that means simply that it is worse than life.
John Broome, Ethics Out of Economics
- Your life is good, so grab it and you will be much happier
Henry Cloud, The Law of Happiness
- Life is worth every second. And we have a chance to be better and do better with whatever life we have.
Laurence Ligon, Ember
Life and Struggles
- The good things in life come to those who dare to strive.
Terence Maher, Bond
- Just remember that “Life is Good” and “God is Great.”
Carrie Peterman, A Logger’S Nightmare
- Every morning when you get out of bed, remind yourself that life is good—and that you’re lucky to be alive.
Jennifer Shoquist, Diane Stafford, No More Panic Attacks
- No matter how many times you and I have to go back and reinvent our lives, as long as were still kickin’, we still have the opportunity to taste and see that life is good. In fact, better than good.
Karen Linamen, The Chocolate Diaries
- Most of the good things in life come to those who wait on themselves.
- You must look at the good things in life and the bad things in life and say ‘well, all right then’ to both.
John Hoover, How to Work for an Idiot
- Everyone should try to look at the good things in life.
An Evaluation Handbook
More Quotes to Inspire