26 Champion Quotes
If you are looking for a collection of powerful champion quotes then look no further.
The definition of a champion is somebody who has defeated all of his or her rivals and stands stronger than they have ever done before.A champion is somebody who may have failed on many attempts but has succeeded to get back up again and continue the fight. They keep their eye on the goal never give up!
- As a Champion, you will have the opportunity to see what God sees and your view of this race will become clearer to you!
Dr. Beverly Crockett, PhD, Just Run The Race
- The more difficult an obstacle becomes as a champion, you become stronger and train even harder.
Ebonie Caldwell, Failure is the way to success
- You don’t have to be beautiful or handsome. Whoever you are, whatever you do, you can be a champion.
Pat Williams, Who Wants to be a Champion?
- Every champion has an idea to birth before they win. Every champion has a dream to live through.
Odimbite Odimbite, Good Habits Of Great Champions.
- Allow yourself to fantasize about being the champion you aspire to be.
James J. Barrell, David Ryback
Dreams And Goals
- But all of us can acquire a champion’s mind-set. Any athlete can learn to think like a champion.
Jim Afremow, The Champion’s Mind
- A Champion thinks with the end in mind.
Pernell Stoney, Heart and Mind of a Champion
- We were designed to be champions, we were designed to conquer!
Alex Osorio, You Were Born to Conquer
Quotes To Live By
- The average is only consumed with today, but the Champion is obsessed with tomorrow before it arrives; therefore he or she plans for it.
Alex K. Mfum, The Mind of Champions
- Every body wants to be world champion. I am champion of my life.
Mudo nandayo, The art of being champion of your life – Page 95
Great Quotes About Life
- A winner is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
- If you think about it, there is absolutely no way possible to become a champion without having to gain victory through trial.
Silee K. Williams, The Makings of a Champion: 13 Steps That Will Revolutionize Your Life
- Misfortune happens to everyone. Champions just refuse to let it push them into doubtful, fearful thinking.
Bob Rotella, Bob Cullen, How Champions Think: In Sports and in Life
- Like ants, when champions have enough, they store the excess for future needs.
Alpha A. Timbo, Ambition
- Champions are treasures that are full of wisdom, encouragement, provision, love, guidance, and empathy.
Love Otuechere, The Journal of a Champion
- The champion uses the power of his pride to great advantage .
D. DeVenzio, Think Like a Champion
- As we have seen, the importance of winning and losing can- not be overstated—because a champion does not become a champion without experiencing both.
Kirk Mango, Daveda Lamont, Becoming a True Champion
- True champions are not arrogant, but exhibit a quiet confidence that demonstrates the belief they have in themselves.
Believe in Yourself
- You will learn to always reach for the best in life and not settle for less; to stand out from the crowd and not accept mediocrity. You will become a champion.
Mike Murdock, The Making Of A Champion
- Be a humble champion of and create visible momentum for the value you deliver to the team.
Dave Hollis, Get Out of Your Own Way
- True champions lift up others.
leyla Kristin Kamalick, Heeding the Call, Finding the Path: Selected Sermons, 2005-2007
- The heart of a champion beats within you, ready to begin setting a new pace.
Kenneth Ulmer, The Champion in You
- It’s very easy to come up with an excuse for why things won’t happen in life, but champions accept that there are many things they can’t control, and instead, they master what they can.
David Becker, Scott Hill, The Coaches
- Feedback becomes food for champions.
Frans Knoben, FEEDBACK the Food for Champions
- Champions are made by their passion and persistence.
Agunloye Oyerinde, Create Your Opportunity Now
- If you want to play like a champion tomorrow, then you have to practice like a champion today.
Jim Afremow, The Champion’s Comeback
More Quotes to Inspire