28 Perspective Quotes
Here is our collection of Perspective Quotes to help Open your mind to the possibility that there is more than just your way of thinking.
Of course, in life, it’s a great thing to have your own perspective and to own your opinion, but sometimes you need to think outside the box in order to learn and grow.We all have different perspectives due to different factors in our lives (this is what makes us all unique) but if you become a good listener and tune into how others think you will become a brighter and more intuitive human.
So don’t hold back, share your perspective but always willing to acknowledge those of others.
- First, you can step out of your own perspective and see the world as it sees itself.
Dev Patnaik, Peter Mortensen, Wired to Care
- Try to examine and evaluate what you hear, see, experience, and think from different perspectives, keeping an open mind.
Donna Dunning, 10 Career Essentials
Open Minded Quotes
- Offering them your perspective will sometimes help them feel better, but that doesn’t mean that your perspective or your grasp on reality is correct.
Teal Swan, The Completion Process
Helping Others Quotes
- The good news is if you can change your perspective and focus on truly delivering value to your prospects and improve your ability to articulate how you deliver value, you can stand out in the crowd.
Tom Hopkins, John Gray, Conversations on Success
- Simply put, wisdom is the interaction of intelligence, knowledge, and perspective.
Bret Alan Hughes, Wisdom in Perspective
- If you can change your perspective a little and see things through eternal and spiritual eyes, temporary, physical things tend to diminish.
Ron Cook, Dee Kimbrell, Tom Hicks, Ground Zero
- How we cope with life’s pressures depends upon our circumstances, perspective and our willingness to take the steps for positive change.
Sarah Sutton, Relax and Make Your Stress Work for You
- To have any kind of perspective on things, I must take time to breathe, just breathe, lost in speechless thought.
Karyn D. Kedar, Our Dance with God
- Clarity and perspective will come to you if you allow them to rise within you . Recall the importance of observation and contemplation.
Yossi Ghinsberg, Laws of the Jungle: Jaguars Don’t Need Self-help Books
- You immediately change your perspective when you shift your focus to what is good in the world.
Sharon Tawfilis M.A., Focus: Tuning in to Your Inner Guidance and Fulfilling Your Dreams
- Fearlessly, as you open your mind to other perspectives, you discover there is a fantastic unlimited potential for learning and growth.
Charles Lawrence Allen, Why Good People Make Bad Choices
- When you open your mind to other perspectives, solutions, and courses of action, even if you don’t initially agree with them, you can begin to expand your thinking and your long-term sagacity.
W. Craig Reed, The 7 Secrets of Neuron Leadership
- Everything is a matter of perspective. Life is a matter of perspective.
Fay N. Kozas, A Greek Mosaic
- Everyone’s experience is different we are all meant to be different but life is a matter of perspective.
Jacqui Rogers, Words to Ease your Soul
- It’s a notion of stepping outside of oneself to understand things from a different perspective.
Marcello Johnson, From Different Perspectives
- The right perspective will lead you to the right choice every time.
Chris Tiegreen, The One Year Worship the King Devotional
- If we find ourselves feeling miserable about what we do not like or appreciate, we need to change our perspective in order to find a positive purpose for everything in our lives.
Katy L. McVeigh, It’s All About Perspective
- I believe that truth, accuracy, impartiality, and diversity of opinion are strengthened by being open to a wider range of opinions and perspectives, brought to us through the knowledge and understanding of our audience.
Stephen Quinn, Stephen Lamble, Online Newsgathering: Research and Reporting for Journalism
- Upon employing a positive and applicable perspective, you must remain focused on your opportunities as they effectively light your path.
D. L. Anderson, Unlocking the Mystery of You
- Perspective, like any technique, must be a servant not a master.
New Scientist 7 Jan 1989
- Gaining a fresh perspective on life sometimes requires traveling out of your surroundings to a familiar place.
Heidi Siefkas, With New Eyes
- We cannot reach our potential without the help of others. Self-evaluation is valuable, but the perspective and assistance of mentors are essential.
John C. Maxwell, The Leader’s Greatest Return
- A mindful perspective can bring a new depth to your running, a greater awareness of where it can take you and how much you can achieve.
Tessa Wardley, Mindful Thoughts for Runners: Freedom on the Trail
- Achieving a better balance between the scientific and artistic mode of perception is the key to this new perspective.
- The whole of perception is consciousness, and the whole of consciousness is perception.
John Miller, Metaphysics, Or, The Science of Perception
- Taking a different perspective can be a helpful way to help stimulate different ideas.
Jeff Gill, Will Medd
- Maintain and trust your perspective and belief system. Success doesn’t occur overnight.
Susan Sullivan, Jeffrey Glanz, Building Effective Learning Communities
- The more confidence we have, the more willing we are to change perspective without fear.
Diane Wing, The Happiness Perspective: Seeing Your Life Differently
More Quotes to Inspire