28 Workout Quotes
If your looking for a good collection of workout quotes look no further! Hitting the gym can take a serious amount of motivation and inspiration It is everyone’s goal to look at our bodies and be happy with what we see. So take a seat, grab a coffee and have a look through our collection of workout quotes.
- I run because it makes me feel strong. It makes me focus on what my body can do, not what it looks like.’
Leanne Davies And Lucy Waterlow, Run Mummy Run
- We train because fitness is one of those special things in life that you can’t buy, steal, or fake. There aren’t any rewards for complaining or failing, and fitness doesn’t care about your opinions or feelings.
Michael Matthews, The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation
- Still, to maximize performance in the gym, consider optimizing nutrition around your workouts.
Kyle Hunt, Body Building For Beginners
- In every workout, your goal is to beat your last workout.
Michael Matthews, Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger
- It’s called “working out,” after all, and for good reason. You either do the work, and transform your body, or you don’t.
Michael Matthews, The Little Black Book Of Workout Motivation
- Create a list of simple goals you’d like to achieve. Then set more goals once you’ve achieved those.
Michael Matthews, Thinner Leaner Stronger
- I do have what it takes to workout, I can eat healthy and be happy about it, I do feel better about myself, I can lose weight, and so on, should be your new way of thinking. Ye shall reap what you sow!
Creed Mcgregor, Weight Loss Motivation
- All workouts ever created have one thing in common: progressive overload.
Ross Edgley, The World’s Fittest Book
- The more you learn about training intelligently, the better your results will be even if you’re not putting in more effort than before.
Matt Schifferle, Smart Body Weight Training
- Occasionally amidst this chaos, there arises a voice of reason that cuts through the clutter with a methodology that returns ownership to the individual trying to change.
Rajiv Chelladurai, Wisdom Workout
- When you see your fitness equipment and workout gear, your brain automatically registers exercise. Visual cues are actually a wake-up call to the brain.
Nicholas Bjorn, Fitness Motivation
- As I said before, the workouts are easy, and they do not require much equipment, nor do they take strenuous hours to complete. And you can be the superman you always wanted to be…
Vince Kowalski, Super Strength
Motivation for Life
- Goal setting not only allows you to take control of your direction; it also provides you a benchmark for determining whether you are actually succeeding.
Coach Byqu, The Ultimate Workout Plan
- In this life, there are many things which are out of our control. Thankfully, the decision to exercise is not one of them.
Al Kavaldo & Danny Kavadlo, The Ultimate Rings and Parallettes Program
- If you have a Spartan mindset, you hit your workouts as consistently as you brush your teeth; and the unhealthy meal, not the healthy one, becomes the exception. You’ll like what you see in the mirror, but you’ll probably be too busy kicking ass to bother looking.
Joe De Sena, Spartan Fit
- Use the body you’ve got to get the body you want!
Sean Bartram, Body Workout For Men
Short Inspirational Quotes
- Working out in the gym can be like starring in the most boring movie ever made.
Chas Newkey-Burdon, Running Cheaper Than Therapy
- You don’t wait to be told, you don’t waver from your goal. When it’s time to act, you act, instinctively and without hesitation.
Tim S. Grover, Relentless
- Understanding state of mind is the greatest influence on how we experience work and how well we perform.
Chantal Burns, Instant Motivation
- We’re all capable of feats beyond our limited imagination. And personal growth isn’t just possible, it’s our mandate.
Rich Roll, Finding Ultra
- The predawn of each day must be embraced with the same high energy and uncompromising effort.
Mark Divine , Unbeatable Mind
- For an exercise or workout to be functional, it must resemble the event being trained for as closely as possible.
Mark Lauren, You Are Your Own Gym
- What most people don’t realize— or maybe can’t accept— is it’s not necessarily their workout program or diet that’s broken: It’s their mentality.
Jen Ator, The Fitness Fix
- Тhе bеѕt аt-hоmе wоrkоutѕ dоn’t nесеѕѕаrіlу rеquіrе а tоn оf еquірmеnt—оr аnу еquірmеnt—оthеr thаn уоur оwn bоdуwеіght.
Robin Bateman, Quarentine Training
- Push yourself, be patient, trust the process, and find out what you are capable of accomplishing.
Michael Matthews, Bigger Leaner Stronger
- Just before you begin a good workout at the gym, you may get a feeling of doubt that you can actually do it. The same goes for your mind when you are about to tackle a difficult piece of work. You have to set your mind to the job and buckle down to doing it.
David Hewitt, Focus
- Humor can be as beneficial to the body as aerobic exercise; a good hearty laugh can give every system in your body – your heart, your lungs, your circulation, your muscles – a rousing inner workout.
Amy E. Dean
- A “Workout Buddy” is a great way to stay motivated, challenged, and accountable!
Sandeep Sharma, Habit Makes Perfect
Motivational Quotes for Work
More Quotes to Inspire