30 Stressed Out Quotes
Let these stressed out quotes encourage you. Find thoughts of people on how to cope when you are feeling stressed.
- We all know that life can be messy, complicated, heartbreaking, and worse. But what I believe is also true is that the darkest of times provide some of the best opportunities for light, opportunities to learn, grow, and change our lives for the better. Pam Butler, Return To Life
- Challenges heighten anxiety and stress. Check. They deplete your energy. Double check. If not addressed, they cause harm in the long term. Triple check. Joanna Barsh, Grow Wherever You Work
- Unfortunately, stress feeds upon stress. The more stressed we are, the easier it is for the little things to upset us. W. Timothy Gallwey, The Inner Game of Stress
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept in trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” Dale Carnegie
- We are born knowing how to breathe properly, but then we grow up, get all stressed out and start to shallow breath so often we begin to think that is the normal way. Charlene Richard, The Art of Saying NO with Grace and Respect
- “There is an abundance of stressful situations that would come attacking an individual left, right, and center. Because we cannot change how our surroundings bombard us with things to worry about, it is important that we learn how to change the way we think and how to stay positive in every circumstance.” Zoe Meadows, Positive Thinking
- “Today’s stresses are already enough to deal with. When you focus on one day at a time you begin to have more productive days.” Scott Sanford, Why Working Out Matters
- Stress, pressure and frustration are normal parts of everybody’s daily existence, and you cannot eliminate them totally; you will have to cope with them and learn how to stay calm in spite of outside factors. Melinda Bauer, Managing Emotions
- “We are often so consumed with all of the stressful aspects of our life that we forget to take a moment to sit down, reevaluate our situation, and search for a sense of well-being, creativity, andï¿½ well, clarity.” Amy Pendergrass, Productivity: Stick It!
- “To be free of destructive stress don’t sweat the small stuff and by realizing that all stuff is small.” Author Unknown
Quote of The Day
- “If you leave it for tomorrow then it will probably not get done at all! In fact, you will be so stressed over it that you will procrastinate it for the longest time.” Vincent Mueller, Self Discipline
- Perhaps it wasn’t all me and my thoughts; perhaps depression chose me and I had little choice in the matter. Fearne Cotton, Happy
- In a stressful and competitive modern society that has fostered unworthiness, self-judgment and loss of the sacred for so many, the principles of Radical Acceptance articulated here are essential for reclaiming a joyful and liberated life. Tara Brach, Radical Acceptance.
- More than ever before, we all need special skills that give us the emotional resilience we need to survive in an increasingly stressed-out world. Paul McGhee, Humor as Survival Training for a Stressed-Out World
- Dealing with your own stress without coping with the stressed – out people in your life is like clapping with one hand . Ronald G. Nathan, Marian R. Stuart,
- “For most of us, the definition of relaxation is to sit in front of the television towards the end of stressful day. However it is of little help to minimize the damaging effects of stress.” Mike Mitchell, Mindfulness
- When you focus too much on being perfect, you get a lot of stress and worry for every little thing. Nicole Smith, Success
- It’s worth noting that few “crises” are true emergencies. They only seem so when we react to them emotionally. Damon Zahariades, To-Do List Formula
Words of Encouragement
- “Approach issues head on; use your energy to work towards a solution not to bury your emotion deep within where it can only fester and cause you stress.” Catherine Pulsifer, Anger Problems
- What should you do if you feel beat and stressed due to too much work at the office? You need rest, so get it! Pass by the spa if you can; let a masseuse massage the stress out of your tired bones. Seth Ryan, How To Prioritize And Organize Your Tasks
- If I order you to stop being stressed, you’ll actually become more stressed, because I’ve brought your level of stress into your conscious awareness. Stephanie Gunning, Audacious Creativity
- You have to discern which battles are worth fighting. Think twice as not to stress yourself because of useless stuff. Ryan Cooper, Difficult People People Guide!
- I think we all add to our own stress when we won’t relax and let things develop as they will. Jessie Clemence, Stressed
- “If people feel stressed the ending result is that the person can become narrow sighted and can even become paralyzed from the stress itself.” Mel Kennedy, Leadership
Inspirational Quotes about Life and Struggles
- Appreciate what you have. One of the highest contributors to general stress is being worried about what we need, what we want, or what we have to do. David Khan, Stressed Out
- If you do not develop your ability to simplify, however, you may find yourself torn, overstressed, and overworked, committed to too many things that you don’t truly care about and constantly distracted by everything on your mind. Chelsea Walters, Simplicity
- “When we are stressed out, that affects every other part of the quality of our lives.” Tom Meitner, Living with Intent
Great Quotes about Life
- Look for people who could help with difficult situations or who may just be able to talk things through with you. Baz O’Brien, Baz. Stressed Out!
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. William James
- Change your negative self-talk to positive. Learn how to reframe your thoughts so the manner you understand potential stressors in your life is a lot of positive and fewer nerve-wracking David Khan, Stressed Out
Stress Quotes | Stress Relief Quotes | Anxiety Quotes |